Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Mafia:The Movie

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia:The Movie
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [21]

"Mafia:The Movie", 25th Feb 2012, 9:29 PM #1
NekoSuave♀

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
The auditions had gone rather well, despite ending in a short amount of time. Then again, the director didn't care. He wanted to make his movie, and he didn't care who he hired to star in it. All he wanted was to create the best Mafia movie ever. For the rest of the night, he watched all of the audition tapes, then chose their roles based on what he saw. As the final role was decided, a smile appeared on his face. This is going to be a masterpiece, he thought to himself as he wrote the last role down.

As he departed for the night, however, he failed to see the pair of eyes looking through the window near his desk, watching with an unknown intent in mind.

-The Next Day-

All twenty of the people that auditioned had been told via e-mail to arrive at Fury Studios before noon to talk about the movie. What they were told is that all of them had gotten a part in the movie. The list was placed near the opening to the studio.

Several of them were happy that they were able to star in the movie, while others wished they had gotten better parts. Then, an idea struck them:who was the star? An argument had begun, eventually catching the director's attention when someone threatened to curb stomp one of the others. In an attempt to calm them down, he tried yelling for their attention, but to no avail. Finally, he had enough, and grabbed the air horn nearby, pressing down on the button. Everyone covered their ears due the obnoxious noise and glared at the director once it passed.

Eventually, all of them went inside the studio as some of the soon-to-be stars started to act giddy just by being inside. For the next hour, they went on a tour of the studio, with the director showing off some of the cameras. To him, he was excited to show them the piece of technology. To the others, they were annoyed by how he was showing off something they already knew about.

Finally, at the end of the tour, the director passed out the script for them to look over, then warned them that rehearsals would start in an hour. At first, excitement had flowed through all of them like a river. However, when they started to look through the script, they were horrified by the writing they were seeing. Several of them began making comments about how absurd the story was, how out of character some of them were, especially Adesa, and how some of the elements, such as the BFG the Survivor carried, made no sense in the setting, which was supposedly in the 1960s. However, when they tried to tell the director about it, he didn't listen, and after the hour had passed, the rehearsals had begun.

That night, when the rehearsals finally ended after seven hours, all of the cast members were regretting signing up for this. The only good thing, in their eyes, were the trailers that they were allowed to stay in. Upon entering them, most of them went to sleep on the somewhat uncomfortable beds that were provided for them. They were wishing that something would happen to get them out of this movie.

However, one person was still awake...

The game has not officially started yet. I will send out roles now, then post the second part of the prologue.

Roles (Town)

Roles (Neutral)

Roles (Mafia)
25th Feb 2012, 9:31 PM #2
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Referrals: 19
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
My first sermon is a reminder that role PMs for villagers is next to godliness
"Prologue, Part 2", 25th Feb 2012, 10:38 PM #3
NekoSuave♀

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
The next day, the cast members woke up to an unusual sight. It was six in the morning, and the director had yet to show up. Some of them joked that he was just being late, but when nine o'clock arrived, worry had begun to occupy their minds. Connorduh, Kojiru, and Sleepy decided to go look for him, while the others waited. Twenty minutes had passed before Sleepy returned, his face drenched in sweat.

"What's wrong?" Frosty asked.

"Director! Trailer! Dead!" he yelled in a panic.

This was enough to cause everyone to barrel over to his trailer. The first thing they saw when they got their was that the door was completely unhinged, now lying on the ground. Drops of blood were visible on it. The inside was much worse, however. Shards of broken glass lied on the desk, the floor was stained crimson, all of the furniture was destroyed, and to top it off, all they saw of the director was his bruised head, attached to a stick that was jammed into the floor.

Muffinman found a note on the desk, appeared to have been written in blood. Everyone stepped outside so they wouldn't become sick due to the head staring at them.

He ruined my lady's image. No one should do that to my lady. She deserves better.

Everyone began talking among themselves. What lady? Why would ruining an image warrant a like this? And why, oh why, was his head the only thing they could find? Where's the body?!

"Guys..." xseraphiim said, pointing to a cooler near the wrecked trailer. They approached it, noticing the red stains on it as they grew closer. Agent Gecko was the one who dared to open it; she drew back almost immediately, covering her mouth. Frosty fared better, opening the lid for all to see. There, covered in ice, was a human heart.

"Oh, God..." said Spinnerlink. "Who would do this?"

No one wanted to stay and find out, so they ran for the gate. However, they found out that it was locked, and the guard that would normally open it was gone. Despair hung over the cast, realizing what this meant.

This wasn't a movie anymore. This had become an actual game.

It is now the Day Phase.
25th Feb 2012, 10:41 PM #4
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Well surely you don't suggest killing random people until we work out who it is .-.

KILLING IS WRONG D8
25th Feb 2012, 10:48 PM #5
Invader.Socks⚧

Registration date: 29th May 2011
AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. [/hungergamesreference]
25th Feb 2012, 10:52 PM #6
Fastbro♂

Registration date: 14th May 2011
So you don't like randomly killing people, eh Matt?
That's mighty suspicious... *Rubs chin*
25th Feb 2012, 11:15 PM #7
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
Guys the killer is obviously frosty.
Why else would the heart be on ice!

voting frosty
25th Feb 2012, 11:19 PM #8
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
Eh? A murder mystery just like that?
I'll have to withhold my vote for now...let's just wait and see what happens next...
25th Feb 2012, 11:30 PM #9
Agent0Gecko♀
Team Gecko
Registration date: 12th Mar 2011
I'm also going to abstain my vote.
25th Feb 2012, 11:36 PM #10
The Muffinman♂

Registration date: 26th Nov 2011
At the roll of the die, the target is chosen.
And fate chooses TreeScab.
25th Feb 2012, 11:50 PM #11
Tree Scab♀

Registration date: 7th Mar 2010
MatthewJA:Well surely you don't suggest killing random people until we work out who it is .-.

KILLING IS WRONG D8

I strongly disagree

I vote Meed for no particular reason other than it being hard for me to draw him and his crazy facial hair and that makes me sad.
25th Feb 2012, 11:54 PM #12
Invader.Socks⚧

Tree Scab:
MatthewJA:Well surely you don't suggest killing random people until we work out who it is .-.

KILLING IS WRONG D8

I strongly disagree

I vote Meed for no particular reason other than it being hard for me to draw him and his crazy facial hair and that makes me sad.

Difficulty of art does not a killer make. See, I can sound profound when I want to. Voting AllyHaert via RNG.
25th Feb 2012, 11:59 PM #13
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
switching my vote to invader.socks
its one thing to vote with gut
another thing to rng vote

cuz RNGs are evil
26th Feb 2012, 12:01 AM #14
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
treescab untill she finished drawing the death pics >:U

also i hate being a plain old villager :C

I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
26th Feb 2012, 12:03 AM #15
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Actually non-voting is silly

It must be Xsera, who else would cut out someone's heart and put it in an ice chest?
26th Feb 2012, 12:05 AM #16
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
Spinnerlink for his multiple failures as a host! He must burn D8<
26th Feb 2012, 12:07 AM #17
Invader.Socks⚧

Vote tally:

Tree Scab - 2 (The Muffinman, Spinnerlink)
Meed - 1 (Tree Scab)
Ally Haert - 1 (Invader.Socks)
Invader.Socks - 1 (Mr. Capps)
xseraphiim - 1 (MatthewJA)
Spinnerlink - 1 (Frosty)

Nobody - 2 (xseraphiim, Agent0Gecko)
26th Feb 2012, 12:08 AM #18
Fastbro♂

Registration date: 14th May 2011
My instinct says Frosty must die...
26th Feb 2012, 12:08 AM #19
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
Frosty:Spinnerlink for his multiple failures as a host! He must burn D8<

i didn't make many mistakes. the only one i can thik of is not listeding the number of mafia, which i did when someone asked cause i thought they were right.

also stop being so anoyed about dieing frosty. realy. its just silly.

oh but i don't care about the vote on me. this has nothing to do with the vote.
I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
26th Feb 2012, 12:35 AM #20
Thatguy1280
fuck team gecko
Registration date: 3rd Mar 2011
Invader.Socks:Difficulty of art does not a killer make. See, I can sound profound when I want to. Voting AllyHaert via RNG.

oh mr socks, you clearly cannot grasp the pains of a difficult subject interfering with artistic vision! i simply cannot stand having such a philistine around and living! vote: Invader.Socks

NB: just a random vote, ignore the rp fluff