Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [17]

"Werewolf XX ~ Generations", 3rd Mar 2012, 9:25 PM #1
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Referrals: 0
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
Sign-up flavour:

(Just so it's all in one thread.)

In a dusky basement, an elderly man and a young lady stood together in silence, overlooking a desk with a model village on it. As happened every time a new game was to begin, the layout of the room and the appearance of the board had changed, to suit the tastes of some other-worldly meta force.
The two figures rearranged the pieces, having decided to collaborate for this game. Surely this one would be the most interesting yet.
“Adesa, I believe you went too far in your last game...” the Wizard spoke quietly in a gruff voice, adjusting the position of the custard factory. Adesa simply grinned, her eyes hidden from view.
“Whatever happens, happens, right?”
“You’ll make sure it doesn’t happen this time, won’t you?”
The witch looked up at her father, with an amused face, before turning away and putting a finger to her lips.
“I see. I’ll try not to bloody my claws too much then~★”

The Wizard turned and walked towards the stairs, gesturing for her to follow.
“Come, Adesa. The orb should be ready by now.”
She lingered for a moment, staring at the wall intently, gazing at it with her glassy eyes. Something had caught her attention...

“Now, Adesa” he spoke again, with a commanding tone. She reluctantly tore her eyes away, and followed him up the stairs.

No sooner had the door closed behind her, the wall glowed, a gateway into nothingness opening. Out of it tumbled the two men, both looking worse for wear.
“Ranger, we don’t have much time to prepare. The door.” Danar grunts, staggering to his feet. His cloak was tattered and shredded, not unlike Ranger’s labcoat, and the two of them were covered in dirt. But there were more important things to attend to at the moment.
Ranger skirted up the stairs, putting his ear to the door. He noticed a larger gameboard hidden away in an alcove. Looked like some sort of tabletop RPG. It would seem that these kind of games were being played non-stop.

Danar crouched over the Werewolf board, his arms raised, as he adjusted the settings frantically. Now a few adjustments to the map aaaand...
“They’re coming, Danar,”
Ranger sprang back from the door, having heard footsteps approaching. Gritting his teeth, Danar stepped up. He wasn’t quite done, but this would have to do. He gestured at the map, hissing.
“Into the board, quickly!”
With quick use of magic from Danar, the two of them dissipated into an orange fog, disappearing into the board and out of sight.
The door swung open, the Wizard and Adesa returning. In the Wizard’s hand was a glowing orange orb, which he raised into the air as he approached the game. Adesa danced forward, her arms outstretched with a graceful look on her face. Purple sparks emitted from her fingers, striking the orb as the Wizard let go. Rather than falling, it hung in the air, and the game below came to life.

---

It was NOT a peaceful day in Comicfurysville. It was a violent and dangerous night. Blood was being spilled.
There was a crash as a situation escalated inside someone’s house. The banging noises weren’t heard for long before a figure came smashing through the window, staggering to his feet and sprinting away. The scarf, the hair, the stupidly long sleeves! It was Frosty!

Behind him, three wolves made chase, their bodies now naturally designed for chasing their prey. Frosty didn’t have a chance at escaping. The billhook clutched his hands was a fine weapon, but against three wolves, he didn’t have very good odds.
Just when it looked like it was all over, a figure jumped in, shoulder-barging a wolf about to strike and knocking it away.
Opening his eyes, Frosty identified the figure easily. The goggles, the surgical blade! It was Kristy!

“Back off.” she glared at the wolves, holding her blade menacingly. The wolves remained unfazed, surrounding the two of them.
“Well that was smart. Now we’re both screwed,” Frosty stood with his back to her, chuckling softly.
“It was worth a try. I have no intentions of playing this game again...”

The resulting bloodbath was merciless. In the morning, the townsfolk were only able to tell the victims by the tatters of clothes lying around. Such savage deaths...! It could only be one thing.
The legends of the Goddess Adesa were true. She’d cursed their fair village with werewolves.
It looked like they’d have to turn to their old friend, Ol’ Lynchy to solve their problems. Because there was clearly no other solution.

Night Phase Summary:-
-Frosty was Kira!
-Kristy was the Medic!
-The Guardian is protecting Jim the Baby Frog!
-Jim the Baby Frog is in jail!

Basic rules
I’m sure I don’t need to explain the rules to most of you, but just in case, here’s a quick rundown
-The game is played in two phases; Day and Night
-During the day, the players vote to lynch someone. After 24 hours, the phase ends, and the player is lynched. Their role or lack of role is then revealed
-During the night, the wolves and roles make their moves, by PMing me.
-When either all the wolves are dead, or the number of wolves equals that of the villagers, the game ends.

Roles

Seer- As always, the seer is able to discover the allignment of one player per night. They also have a 20% chance of surviving a werewolf attack

Guardian- The Guardian is able to defend one player per night. If the werewolves attack that player, they’ll survive without a scrape. This will also carry over into the day phase, and prevent that player from being lynched (They lose this secondary effect if they’re converted).

Sheriff- Able to lock up one player per night, the Sheriff can prevent people from voting or using their roles for the following day and night phase (not including the night they choose their target.
If they lock up the wolves, there’s a 30% chance of the night kill failing (unless there’s only one wolf left, in which case it’s 100%). Additionally, the fraud wolf will lose their protection from the seer entirely if they’re locked up.

Mayor- With their authority, their vote counts twice. Of course, the extra vote is silent, and must be placed on the same person as their first vote.

Noble Vigilante- With the desire to help the town, the noble vigilante can choose one person to remove a vote from, during the day. This can be done from any point from the start of the day phase until the phase is locked.

Neutral
Mercenary- The Mercenary has an opportunity to kill a player every two nights, with a 50% chance of success. Additionally, if lynched, they shoot the last player to vote for them.

Alpha- The pack leader. They make the final choice of kills. They have the ability to convert one player, giving up their night kill to do so. The chosen player will become a wolf in three night phases, including the initial one.

Fraud- A master of disguise. Almost invisible to the Seer. If looked at, there’s a 60% chance that their alignment will come up as villager

Corrupt Vigilante- This wolf has the ability to add a silent vote to another player during the day. Unlike the mayor, this vote can be separate from their official vote.

Player list
1. Fingerwitch
2. Magravan - Mercenary - When all you have is a hidden blade...
3. Lady
4. Skrael
5. Butt Hunter - Villager - Nipped in the butt
6. Geekgrrl - Seer - Fly away now
7. meager - Villager - Unfortunately, his ghost caught an unfortunate illness from the noose and died again
8. Salty
9. Capps
10. Superpie
11. xSeraphiim
12. edi-san - The Sheriff - lynch  verb to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.
13. Antihero - The Mayor - Campaigning to death
14. Nightsky
15. hedgehogboy5 - Villager - His death sent...prickles down my spine
16. Cyborg - Villager - That's funny, I thought he was running linux
17. ArkAlice - Villager - Not a wolf. Just very weird
18. Shaggers - Villager - Crispy
19. Espeh
20. Sarge

Players alive: 10
Wolves alive: 4

Roles alive-
Noble Vigilante
Guardian

Wolves alive
Alpha
Fraud
Corrupt Vigilante
Convert

I'm sending the role PMs out now. They should be all out within twenty minutes or so.
I'll spoiler some of this stuff later so you don't have to scroll past it all every time you want to look at something c_c
3rd Mar 2012, 9:42 PM #2
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Alright, all roles have been sent out! PM me if I accidentally missed you and didn't send you one.
3rd Mar 2012, 9:52 PM #3
Onecanofsprite♂

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
Posted here for great justice.

The Wizard vs. Onecanofsprite Rap Battle (Not official nor accepted in any nation, ever)

Cool intro, by the way.
3rd Mar 2012, 9:59 PM #4
Espeh♀

Okay, that was sufficiently awesome.

BUT JEEZ FROSTY
Y U ALWAYS DIE?
3rd Mar 2012, 10:20 PM #5
Kristy♀
Noodle
Registration date: 16th Mar 2010
Hurray~

Also, if everyone could either use the avatar you want me to draw or send me a PM with a picture/description for reference, that would be cool. :3 Otherwise I'll just go with what I know about you.
3rd Mar 2012, 11:04 PM #6
geekgrrl♀
ARGHHHHHHH
Registration date: 1st Feb 2010
Awesome intro. :)
I am assuming it's considered day phase now?
3rd Mar 2012, 11:08 PM #7
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Yes, that's right.
Get voting, you murderous villagers!
3rd Mar 2012, 11:11 PM #8
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
voting xsera cause she scares me :'(
3rd Mar 2012, 11:16 PM #9
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
Capps is so mean...
;___;
3rd Mar 2012, 11:24 PM #10
geekgrrl♀
ARGHHHHHHH
Registration date: 1st Feb 2010
First round is always the worst round.

Capps will be my vote, subject to change.
3rd Mar 2012, 11:37 PM #11
Skrael♀
▲▲▼▼◀ ▶◀ ▶BA
Registration date: 19th Oct 2009
Oh dear, I am very excited! Well, excited and scared.. *breaks out in song* But he drew me close, and he swallowed me down, down a dark slimy path where lie secrets that I never want to know...

*Ahem* sorry, I was channeling my inner Sondheim there..
4th Mar 2012, 12:17 AM #12
meager♂

Registration date: 27th Jul 2010
I vote for hedgehogboy! He always delivers classic death scenes.

And here's a new avatar for the game. I think it depicts the crazy villager vibe quite nicely. And I brought my own noose for us to play with!
4th Mar 2012, 1:13 AM #13
Salty♂
Quabble
Registration date: 14th Jan 2010
I guess it's time for me to pull out the d20 for the first day again!

I guess I'm voting Butt Hunter.

Wait...Butt Hunter? Did I miss something?
4th Mar 2012, 1:15 AM #14
Antihero♂
Blurg
Registration date: 8th Nov 2009
Sarge. Because custard based deaths are amusing. Also, for not putting up the epilogue for WW14.

<_< ... >_>

imageimage
4th Mar 2012, 1:26 AM #15
Sarge♂
Dawg
Registration date: 18th Dec 2009
Do not worry, your Custard will remain safe in my arms!

Also, Antihero for reminding me about that stupid epilogue that I am sorry about not posting but he still continuously bitches at me about ;)
4th Mar 2012, 1:44 AM #16
Nightsky♀

Registration date: 1st Nov 2011
That was a great intro! Too bad you two died, though... Anyways, since this is my first game of Werewolf on CF, I think I'll vote for no one right now. I'd like to just watch what everyone's like during this round, and also in the first round the votes are always random. We have no time to determine who's a werewolf yet. I think it's best to just watch for the moment... ^_^
Avatar by the incredible and super amazing Frosty!! :D
4th Mar 2012, 1:58 AM #17
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
Actually, nevermind...I'll retract my vote.
Capps is being nice again.
4th Mar 2012, 2:18 AM #18
fingerwitch♀

Registration date: 10th Sep 2009
Woaaaaah this game has changed a lot since the last time I played. Uhm... what the hell, I'mma vote for Shaggers, for old time's sake?

Andrea G.

La Fin du Monde
4th Mar 2012, 2:39 AM #19
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
xseraphiim:Actually, nevermind...I'll retract my vote.
Capps is being nice again.

i wasn't even mean in the first place :'(
4th Mar 2012, 2:50 AM #20
ekami♀
formerly Teh-Lady-Randomness
Registration date: 27th Dec 2010
Oh dear oh dear o-o I suppose I'll vote for NightSky because she's new?