Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > What movies are you looking forward to seeing?
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

15th Mar 2012, 11:18 AM #21
EcM♀

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 17th Oct 2010
okay, weird. that posted twice... :P
15th Mar 2012, 11:56 AM #22
LauraEss♀

Registration date: 27th Feb 2011
bchat:... basically because I just heard about this yesterday:

OH MY GOD - I must see this!!!! I recognised all the characters in the trailer, YES YES YES!

Oh, and I'm seeing this tomorrow. Heard that it bomed, but I have waited so long for a film about this character (and it was annoying that Tarl Cabot got one first).

15th Mar 2012, 4:12 PM #23
bchat♂

Registration date: 3rd Jan 2011
LauraEss:
bchat:... basically because I just heard about this yesterday:

OH MY GOD - I must see this!!!! I recognised all the characters in the trailer, YES YES YES!

Did you watch the other trailer yet? Made me want to learn Japanese so I don't have to deal with subtitles or (shudder) English voice-overs.

LauraEss:Oh, and I'm seeing this tomorrow. Heard that it bomed, but I have waited so long for a film about this character (and it was annoying that Tarl Cabot got one first).

My wife wants to see John Carter only because the guy who played Gambit from "Wolverine" is in it. I want to see it because it looks pretty cool. I don't view $30 million in the first weekend to be a "box office bomb", considering the time of year. The real test will be how much it brings-in for the 2nd weekend. Anything less than 50% and it will probably have trouble breaking $100 million in the US.

I want to add "Wrath of the Titans" to my list, but I'll probably only see that when it comes out on DVD. Every time I see the trailer for it, I want to run out & get the "Clash of the Titans" remake (already have the original film), so I'm kind of looking forward to "Wrath", just not on the same level as Avengers or Kenshin.
16th Mar 2012, 6:18 AM #24
LauraEss♀

bchat:My wife wants to see John Carter only because the guy who played Gambit from "Wolverine" is in it. I want to see it because it looks pretty cool. I don't view $30 million in the first weekend to be a "box office bomb", considering the time of year. The real test will be how much it brings-in for the 2nd weekend. Anything less than 50% and it will probably have trouble breaking $100 million in the US.
I saw it today, and it was as good an adaptation of the original source as Tin Tin was! I thoroughly loved it from start to end.

19th Mar 2012, 3:23 PM #25
Shaman♂

Registration date: 5th Feb 2010
The Avengers is going to be the only film i'll be going to see in theaters this year. Oh and the last Twilight too, that's the deal i have with my girlfriend. The Avengers for Twilight.
19th Mar 2012, 4:38 PM #26
Tao the Ninja♂

Registration date: 17th Feb 2012
Hobbit will probably be good, I hope Hunger Games doesn't suck, I hope Ender's Game doesn't suck, I know live-action Bleach is going to suck...

19th Mar 2012, 5:51 PM #27
moizmad♀

Registration date: 25th Apr 2010
Just saw the trailer for PROMETHEUS, directed by Ridley Scott, the ALIEN prequel, and if that's not
enuf for me, throw in Charlize Theron and Noomi Rapace, and I'll be at the box office June 8th with
my tongue hanging out! Will it knock me out like Alien did in the summer of '80? I believe I saw it
in the theatres about 20 times that summer, was in love with Sigourney Weaver, she blew me away!
Will the summer of 2012 be like 1980? I hope so, we'll soon find out. Oh boy, I can't wait.

19th Mar 2012, 8:33 PM #28
KarToon12♀

Registration date: 2nd Feb 2012
Batman and the Avengers is going to be so awesome....<3
19th Mar 2012, 8:53 PM #29
Real Hero♀

Registration date: 18th Mar 2012
The Avengers, Dark Knight Rising, Amazing Spider-Man, Man of Steel, Hunger Games...that's it for now. I'm happy to see Hollywood is going through their every-few-years superhero phase. XD
20th Mar 2012, 12:13 PM #30
Shaman♂

Real Hero:Man of Steel

That one should be out in 2013. Otherwise i would've mentionned it too. Cavill's a fucking BEAST in those set pics and i can't wait to see Zack Snyder have him throw down with Zod!!!
20th Mar 2012, 1:56 PM #31
WarlockParty♂

Registration date: 6th Jan 2012
Me? Well since they've been shooting the new Batman movie around my house, I'm curious to finally see it. Everyday they were shooting it and flying helicopters around my house was just a constant reminder that I have to wait even longer. And personally I'm hoping for The Goon CGI movie. Although I'm not sure if it will ever get the funding to finish.
20th Mar 2012, 1:57 PM #32
MLai♂

Registration date: 26th Jul 2011
WarlockParty lives in Gotham!
20th Mar 2012, 3:30 PM #33
Kay♂
formerly... someone else
Registration date: 29th Aug 2011
The uncharted Movie (It´ll probably suck but if Nolan North is drake, I´m watching it for sure)
Iron man 3 (They haven't announced anything but I´m pretty sure there´s going to be a 3rd one)
The amazing spider (Not that excited, but it should do for a weekend)
20th Mar 2012, 4:07 PM #34
Shaman♂

Kike:Iron man 3 (They haven't announced anything but I´m pretty sure there´s going to be a 3rd one)

Actually, they announced filming should start in May i believe:

www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=55727
20th Mar 2012, 10:56 PM #35
Real Hero♀

Registration date: 18th Mar 2012
Shaman:
Real Hero:Man of Steel

That one should be out in 2013. Otherwise i would've mentionned it too. Cavill's a fucking BEAST in those set pics and i can't wait to see Zack Snyder have him throw down with Zod!!!

To be totally honest, I'm not huge on Superman, except for some comics and Smallville. I've never watched any of the movies. :O However, I'm thinking this will be good since DC's probably building up for a Justice League movies.
21st Mar 2012, 4:38 AM #36
JGibs_Evil_Twin♂

Registration date: 20th Mar 2012
I'm looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, and Prometheus. And the trailers that I've seen for Snow White and the Huntsman look interesting.
21st Mar 2012, 4:57 AM #37
Shafer Powell♂

Registration date: 28th Dec 2010
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Dark Knight Rising, Cabin in the Woods, the Arrested Development movie that they tentatively announced, and the screenplay that Brotha Lynch Hung is working on.
21st Mar 2012, 5:31 AM #38
Ken Cohen♂

Registration date: 19th Jun 2011
Now that I've watched the Evil Dead movies, I'm looking forward to hating the remake.
21st Mar 2012, 6:08 AM #39
Death2Bravo♂

Registration date: 18th Apr 2011
Ken Cohen:Now that I've watched the Evil Dead movies, I'm looking forward to hating the remake.

This. Considering Evil Dead 2 was a sort of remake of Evil Dead... why another one?
21st Mar 2012, 11:27 AM #40
LauraEss♀

Kike: I´m watching it for sure) Iron man 3
It'll have to be The Mandarin as villain this time, for sure(though I've been wrong before - I thought Superman 3 would have Brainiac in and instead we got Richard Pryor)!

Forum > General discussion > What movies are you looking forward to seeing?
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]