I am looking to sharpen my script writing skills and work with others who are serious about creating a comic with artistic merit. I offer my services freely to those in need free of charge.
A few caveats:
1) I'll need to feel inspired by the idea
2) I have a day job on the east coast, and my own webcomics I intend to publish monthly. I am, however, a good producer.
3) I would want my name in some way credited for any script I would be handing over.
4) I am currently using MS Word 2010 for script writing. If you want to use any other software, I don't use pirated software and I don't intend to blow huge cash on a script writing program.
5) I have little to no actual experience writing comics, hence why I am offering my services free. I have developed three different rpg game products, a board game, a card game, two books, numerous essays, and spent some time as a journalist. I've also spent close to 20 years as a Technical Writer.
I run a collaborative comic called Lite bites and I'm always looking for scripts for that. You would get a full writing credit, or partial if a collaboration. I can't guarantee how quickly a script would be illustrated, it really depends on getting an artists interested, but I try to do one of every writers scripts myself just to get the ball rolling, although I'm a little snowed under right now.
In regards to writing programs it shouldn't make much of a difference to most, at least I would hope not.
If you want some staring point rather than working from scratch I have a few undeveloped ideas.