Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXII Game Thread
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [13]

"Mafia XXII Game Thread", 29th May 2012, 2:14 PM #1
Onecanofsprite♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
Super High School Level Prologue

Roles

Students are to be reminded of the rules at all times.

Players

It is now the Day Phase! Vote for somebody to lynch.

If you didn't receive a role PM, you're just an ordinary student. Better luck next time!
29th May 2012, 2:29 PM #2
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
"Now now," Frosty says, stalking around the students "I hope we realize that just because my special talent is murdering people, doesn't mean you have anything to fear from me. Riiiight?"
He leans up into Sleepy's face, grinning.
Holding his hands out, he walks across the room.
"I recommend we lay some ground rules. Let's say that nobody is to be allow outside of their bedrooms during the night. That way, we can avoid any unfortunate accidents, right?"
29th May 2012, 3:08 PM #3
KoriCongo♂

Registration date: 11th May 2012
"Frosty right," I said. "Just because we're trapped in a school with ZERO way out, doesn't mean we can't have fun." "And think about it, free lunch, access to all classrooms at anytime, free lunch, an entire school to ourselves, free lunch, and...free lunch, I CALL THE CHILI DOGS!"

Expect this kind of hyperactive behavior from me.

Anyway for now if I do have to vote, i abstain. No point of voting someone of on the first day. It's like going head first in WoT only to be the first to die.
29th May 2012, 3:08 PM #4
Sleepy♂

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
Yes yes, so very scary. I am absolutely shaking in fear.

Regarding your suggestion, it would make more sense to have everybody sleep in one room, and appoint three people to keep a watch. That would make it much harder to kill one of us, and anybody who wanders off from the group is simply exhibiting natural selection.

In regards for who to vote for, we lack anybody with a significant history of being vegetables this time around. The closest thing we have is Macey, really.

Anyway, the rule about harming the school principle isn't quite airtight. There's no clause preventing punishment for attempts to harm him, only if you actually harm him. And if you squint just right, "harm" and "violence" can be stretched as well; hair is just dead cells, right?

With this in mind, I motion that we cut off the principal's banana afro. It's for his own good. >:D
29th May 2012, 3:13 PM #5
KoriCongo♂

Oh and one more thing. Muffinman, keep the muffin supply rolling. And Frosty, if you are a real serial killer, DON'T POISON THE MUFFINS! If you do, everyone will give you a 21 gun solute straight to the forehead. There's always guns somewhere in these kind of schools to keep intruders out and people playing hooky in.
29th May 2012, 3:14 PM #6
KoriCongo♂

With this in mind, I motion that we cut off the principal's banana afro. It's for his own good.

I second that motion
29th May 2012, 3:20 PM #7
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Frosty spins around, swiftly pulling a knife out and stops with it just millimeters away from Kori's neck.
"Of course I'm a real serial killer! But I wouldn't stoop so low as to use poison to murder. Don't insult me."
29th May 2012, 3:22 PM #8
Sleepy♂

Then what's that green liquid on that knife of yours?
29th May 2012, 3:24 PM #9
Macey♀

Registration date: 5th Nov 2010
I'm planning on not vegging. Sticking to my day one strategy I vote for no one, at least for now.
29th May 2012, 3:24 PM #10
KoriCongo♂

Frosty:Frosty spins around, swiftly pulling a knife out and stops with it just millimeters away from Kori's neck.
"Of course I'm a real serial killer! But I wouldn't stoop so low as to use poison to murder. Don't insult me."

"Cool knife, do you have a butterfly knife" Kori said excitedly, not caring he's in close proximity of death
29th May 2012, 3:25 PM #11
Sabrini Fur♀
MAGICAL
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
I abstain. As far as I can tell, no one has done anything. What's the use in voting when there has been no crime yet?

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
29th May 2012, 4:06 PM #12
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Sleepy:Then what's that green liquid on that knife of yours?

Well for one thing, it's yellow. For another, it's mustard. I made myself a nice sandwich earlier and this was the only knife I had on hand.
29th May 2012, 4:22 PM #13
mushroomisland♀

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2010
oh well. I don't really want to vote for anyone. Nothing's happened yet. So abstain

Back with vengeance :P
29th May 2012, 5:04 PM #14
KoriCongo♂

"I just realize something. Why's our headmaster look like Sissel from Ghost Trick"
29th May 2012, 5:06 PM #15
The Muffinman♂

Registration date: 26th Nov 2011
"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure to keep a good supply of cakes and muffins coming. I find cooking to be very relaxing, and I have the feeling that I will have plenty of need to relieve stress while I am here." The baker says wiping sweat off his brow with a towel. He then heads off to the kitchen.

I abstain voting for now. If more votes show up I might throw one in, but as it stands I'd feel like I was pulling the trigger if I threw someone in the pot right now.
29th May 2012, 5:11 PM #16
KoriCongo♂

The Muffinman:"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure to keep a good supply of cakes and muffins coming. I find cooking to be very relaxing, and I have the feeling that I will have plenty of need to relieve stress while I am here." The baker says wiping sweat off his brow with a towel. He then heads off to the kitchen.

Yay!
29th May 2012, 5:12 PM #17
Sabrini Fur♀
MAGICAL
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
All this abstain means Macey's a goner...I wish I could help her, but I can barely see her, Mascot Head and all.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
29th May 2012, 5:14 PM #18
KoriCongo♂

That's right, in order to save Macey either Sleepy gotta change his vote or we vote out Sleepy.
29th May 2012, 5:33 PM #19
Kojiru♂

Registration date: 20th Jul 2011
I abstain for now as I'm getting ready for work, but for the record, someone probably does have to die, less the headmaster gets angry with us. Macey and Sleepy could just cross votes for each other if the rest of us abstain and leave it to chance.

you are so totally mafia Kojiru - MatthewJA

29th May 2012, 5:50 PM #20
Sleepy♂

Or, you know, other people could vote. We're losing our first day, otherwise, and we'll just start off in the same position the second day.

I've never liked this whole thing of abstaining the first day, anyway, even if it is easier than making a choice.