Hi! This Doc ET, author of the once more popular than now, Making Things Happen comic, a modern fantasy adventure dramedy.
When I released the comic about 3 weeks ago, I posted a journal that said I was looking for writers. Five different people responded; one was chosen to be a writer, and another became an intern.
I am here to announce that I am still looking for more writers to help form this series. I plan to work with a team of up to five. What will the writers do? Well, it can be any of the three:
1. Write story outlines for episodes. Sometimes, based on notes I give, or they can make episodes up for themselves.
2. Write scripts for story outlines I provide.
3. Write details for characters and fictional elements of the comic.
Should you decide to join, you will be credited in the comic pages with "Contributor", "Story by" or "Written by" [your name here].
1. Must be familiar with the comic and its story.
2. Must be knowledgable in the English language, and in grammar.
3. Must have experience in writing, no matter how small.
4. Must be humorous.
5. Must be available for chat sessions, and must attend them.
6. Must be imaginative, flexible and a kid-at-heart. Our writing team's sessions are play, not work. :D
7. Must be friendly and good-mannered. X)
Please don't be afraid to step right up, even if you think you're not that good. What does that mean, anyway, "not that good?" It's relative. You might just be an excellent writer, and all you need is an opportunity.
Writing is an underrated job. We writers make something so difficult, look so easy. :D
I couldn't find my favorite story, so I decided to make it myself.