Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [331]

"Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!", 5th Sep 2012, 5:24 AM #1
ryuskrew♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 18th Jul 2011
This is a thread I remember from DD that I really quite enjoyed. I'm not quite sure if it'll work as well here, but here goes!

Rules: Post about your newest page, with a link so that people don't have to dig through (if you have multiple comics or whatever) or try to find a link themselves, give a small summary of what happened to draw the person in, but before you do so, make a comment about the poster above you's latest page. But make it something meaningful. Don't just put "Cool" or "Good job". Be nice, no flaming, etc. Now let's make this work!

For the next person who posts...

Ryu, Draycho and Archound have just landed on the planet Mylenon to start their search for the first Colossi, what will they find on this mysterious, swamp-like planet?

Now go!
5th Sep 2012, 5:27 AM #2
TuxedoComics♂

Registration date: 10th Aug 2012
Loving the art!

As a first time reader, though, I find the characters are hard to distinguish, because they all have similar builds. If I read from the beginning that wouldn't be an issue though.

As a side note: One Collosus, Several Collosi is the proper grammar.

Anyway, my newest page is out. Day 1 Page 2

it's 6 months into the zombie outbreak, our main character has been driving for some time, and is about to arrive into a new town.

Not much to say about mine. It's not incredibly interesting page up until the last panel, which I liked a lot!
5th Sep 2012, 5:35 AM #3
Centcomm♀

Registration date: 5th May 2012
I really , really liked the last panel , lots of actual "action" in the movement , :D

Todays page is a continueation of the resurection of TD and Ada from near the beginning, Dr Silver is finding out , the City AI isnt playing totally fair. and speaks her mind. :D
7th Sep 2012, 12:03 AM #4
ryuskrew♂

(I don't know if you updated your page more than once, but next time post a link to that page please :P so I'll comment on the newest one for Datachasers).

Absolutely stunning models, really well rendered. The fire looks very well done, and the font fits perfectly with the style you have going on (I'm also going to assume it's a Sci-fi comic, so even better!)

-------------------

Today in Ryu's Krew..

The Krew are walking about Mylenon, getting a feel for the area around them, while a huge Golem blocks their path...who is it and what does it want? :o
7th Sep 2012, 12:14 AM #5
Centcomm♀

Todays page for Luna Star. Galina waits on the commander to explain her situation to him.. lots of worry. Luna Star

About Ryu's Krew - really well done piece - very stark and lots of .. power in the lines. the golems entry was simply COOL.
I really like the style so very diffrent from other comics out there :D

7th Sep 2012, 12:41 AM #6
mushroomisland♀

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2010
Luna Star - Galina is loveable XD and I hope commander doesn't freak too much about her. People, you've got to read this :D

My comic: The ape - looking bounty hunter cheats and manages to land his first punch on Lan. But he crossed the line...THE BREAD SPILLED.
About to taste hell, he is.... o_o

*The summary of this particular page sounds really weird and odd. But I'm just doing a small humorous battle scene with some excitement for the beginning of this one chapter. Majority of the story is a bit more serious...

Back with vengeance :P
7th Sep 2012, 1:02 AM #7
Gearfish
such is life
Registration date: 27th May 2012
This guy can dodge bullets but he can't dodge dirt or react fast enough to save his beloved snacks! : (

Chapter 2, Page 16: In which our heroine puts on a pair of possibly magical bracers and tells the rest of the party to get a move on

Believe in yourself!!!!
7th Sep 2012, 1:06 AM #8
HimitsuNotebook♀

Registration date: 19th Jul 2010
Snarl bear: Oh wow, Amazing textures and colour! And the artwork is adorable!

Volume 14- 37: Hatsune and Tom put together the final pieces of the murder case they are working on, run to tell Sherlock and promptly head to a suspects house where they expect to find the killer! Hurray! 8D
7th Sep 2012, 11:01 AM #9
DaMoreFishy♀
Smoocher/Moderator
Registration date: 24th Dec 2011
Mayonaka Densha: I really like the "SHERLOCK!" panel, because I get a really dramatic vibe, also I like that the BAM crosses over panels, adds to the DRAMA. (that sounded lame, but not intended to be lame... I just enjoy the use of fonts here, fonts are important and you have used them good).

Page 68 Cleo (the Queen) and Fraizer (the King ... they are brother and sister rulers though) have an arguement. Cleo is totally in the wrong here.
7th Sep 2012, 6:27 PM #10
Doodstormer♂

Registration date: 25th Mar 2012
Pfft, he's a king, why should immoral bother him?

I love the monotone coloring style in your comic, by the way, it gives the whole thing a lot of character.

---

#101 Page 21 - The Admiral has caught up to the chase, unfortunately the chase has not caught up to Hercules...
7th Sep 2012, 6:51 PM #11
Rinkel♀
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
I really liked how bright the colors were. I'm probably going to go back and read the comic from the beginning so the storyline makes more sense to me, haha :9

Ch 1-18: Akari panics as she realizes she's not where she was supposed to be. Also, decent backgrounds and mud. :D
7th Sep 2012, 7:50 PM #12
TuxedoComics♂

Registration date: 10th Aug 2012
I have to say, this is one of the better pages of this comic so far! The line art is especially appealing to me, and the paneling and design of the page really add to the confusion and disarray you're conveying emotionally, so kudos to you! I'm hard pressed to find anything that needs to be improved in this page, so keep 'em coming!

I know I already posted this page, but I'm posting it again. The more criticism the better, because I want to hammer out any shortcoming early on, if that makes sense. So don't be afraid to point out things that aren't working.

Our protagonist has been driving for a while, and has finally arrived at his destination. Also, zombies.

http://survivors.thecomicseries.com/comics/3
7th Sep 2012, 9:06 PM #13
Kay♂
formerly... someone else
Registration date: 29th Aug 2011
TuxedoComics:I have to say, this is one of the better pages of this comic so far! The line art is especially appealing to me, and the paneling and design of the page really add to the confusion and disarray you're conveying emotionally, so kudos to you! I'm hard pressed to find anything that needs to be improved in this page, so keep 'em coming!

I know I already posted this page, but I'm posting it again. The more criticism the better, because I want to hammer out any shortcoming early on, if that makes sense. So don't be afraid to point out things that aren't working.

Our protagonist has been driving for a while, and has finally arrived at his destination. Also, zombies.

I really like the layout O: (i'm a sucker for those black backgrounds behind the panels) that last panel is really awesome, you can almost feel the movement, though you should make more detailed backgrounds (it took me a while to realize the zombie broke in from the front) so yeah, some more detailed backgrounds and your anatomy needs some practice but overall I really liked it, subscribed :)

So the next one can click on my banner O: (this thread is awesome)
EDIT: (forgot the little summary) my latest page is about a flash back of how the protagonist got his bass
10th Sep 2012, 6:28 AM #14
jas♂

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
Very nice style! Cartoonish but unique and original. It fits the story and the characters. The dialogue flows smoothly and I also love the coloring. Keep up the good work, Kike!

In Super Chibi Girl, Allison has just asked the B'wahii (alien) energy source for help against the terrorist chibi aliens from the Order of the Dagger. The Order has sent them to kill Jeff and anyone who gets in their way. On this page, the energy source helps...in sort of an overkill way.

http://superchibigirl.thecomicseries.com/

Kike:
TuxedoComics:I have to say, this is one of the better pages of this comic so far! The line art is especially appealing to me, and the paneling and design of the page really add to the confusion and disarray you're conveying emotionally, so kudos to you! I'm hard pressed to find anything that needs to be improved in this page, so keep 'em coming!

I really like the layout O: (i'm a sucker for those black backgrounds behind the panels) that last panel is really awesome, you can almost feel the movement, though you should make more detailed backgrounds (it took me a while to realize the zombie broke in from the front) so yeah, some more detailed backgrounds and your anatomy needs some practice but overall I really liked it, subscribed :)

So the next one can click on my banner O: (this thread is awesome)
EDIT: (forgot the little summary) my latest page is about a flash back of how the protagonist got his bass

Super Chibi Girl: Allison Fe'oma was biracial. Now she's bi-species!
10th Sep 2012, 1:31 PM #15
Draginbeard♂

Registration date: 22nd Jan 2012
Some of the best city perspective and lighting effects Ive seen! And not to mention the tail smack down!!

Jolly returns to his own reality and comes face to face with a heavy breathing, very slobbery dragon! Draginbeard.
10th Sep 2012, 2:05 PM #16
Centcomm♀

Draginbeard:
Jolly returns to his own reality and comes face to face with a heavy breathing, very slobbery dragon! Draginbeard.

Such a cool comic - love the MMO / gaming refernces :D Daginbeard is WELL worth the read AND its got colors !!! :D

Todays page - Ada rescues TD from the "fire" and discuss faith and asks TD to question her beliefs.
Angel of Mercy page 773

10th Sep 2012, 2:18 PM #17
Chaz GELF♂

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
Very interesting page so far! I also laughed a bit at: "How are you feeling?" "...Crispy.". I don't see many comics on the web made using 3D posing software, but yours is looking really good!

Should I do the latest published comic, or should I give a sneak peek at the latest page which I just finished and uploaded, ready for publishing tomorrow? I guess I'll do both, feel free to comment on either one, or both, if you'd like!

In the latest published page of Intergalactic Truckstop, Chaz gets shot in the face.
In tomorrow's page, Chaz's assailant gets yelled at.
10th Sep 2012, 2:24 PM #18
Rinkel♀
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
A really nice comic, very simple and clean. I liked how there wasn't too much going on so it was clear what was happening in the page. The art style seems a bit different from what I've been seeing lately (which is a good thing). Overall, I really liked it.

This week, on Geo-pi!! Ul-ah does something action-y!! And also concept artwork (because it's a double update this week).
11th Sep 2012, 12:55 PM #19
Doodleniks♀

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Ho dang, this looks nice. Lovely action on that one page and for some reason I'm like 'BECAUSE??' even though I really have no investment in this character. And that larger piece is lovely! It's excellent perspective and you seem to have a good grasp on the idea of colors changing the farther away they are.

On this week in Castle, our (unnamed) heroine is knocked over, but climbs back to her feet and menaces some fussy lady.
11th Sep 2012, 6:47 PM #20
ryuskrew♂

I commented on your page as well, but I really love the look of this comic. I'm not sure if you're just using the pencil tool, or what, but the gritty, almost pixelated inks give it a very cool style. It's detailed, yet clean. Something I aspire for in my art. Everything is clear. Very interesting, and I'm keeping my eye on this. Subbed.

TODAY IN RYU'S KREW..

Ryu confronts the giant who nearly scared them to death from the last page, and we learn of someone named Leader...just who is he and why does he want to see the Krew?