Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [744]

19th Sep 2012, 4:10 AM #61
mushroomisland♀

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 23rd Dec 2010
hey mangaka! :D awesome page, there! black-white can be harder than color in sme ways, but your use of grey tones do add to the believably. And it looks like some important plot point's going on... o_o

rather humorous page - Lan is awkward with women. :D

Back with vengeance :P
19th Sep 2012, 3:19 PM #62
HimitsuNotebook♀

Registration date: 19th Jul 2010
Remnants: Love the way you draw faces, backgrounds and the soft color palette! Very nice!

Volume 14-40 of Mayonaka Densha: Jack introduces the footman he just had a one night stand with the childhood friend who's rejection inspired it. Plus the murder suspect arrives at the Baudin house and starts wreaking havoc.
19th Sep 2012, 3:32 PM #63
TheSmilingPsycho♂

Registration date: 17th Apr 2012
Well I'm proud to say that I just posted the first page for my second issue! I'm very excited about what is going to happen: Dexter #2.1

Nice artwork, Himitsu! Great shading and attention to detail. Your backgrounds are pretty solid, too. Also, the drama going on in that page is very intense!

19th Sep 2012, 4:55 PM #64
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui♂

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
TheSmilingPsycho:Well I'm proud to say that I just posted the first page for my second issue! I'm very excited about what is going to happen: Dexter #2.1

Nice artwork, Himitsu! Great shading and attention to detail. Your backgrounds are pretty solid, too. Also, the drama going on in that page is very intense!

I like the color of your comic, and those planets made me say "I've been trying to make something like that but i fail".
I love the lighting and laser-thingy drawings, .
And the shadows.
Plus, the facial expressions, i see what the character really feels as it blends with the dialogue.

BTW, here's the latest for AMT, "Proper Haircut".
It's how policy on haircut is enforced during my college.
Since it's a school partially funded by the military, what do you expect?

19th Sep 2012, 4:56 PM #65
jas♂

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
Funny page! Dexter is the Duck Dodgers of his species, and Thing is the Porky Pig character always saving his butt. Enjoyable art, good colors and hilarious dialogue. I love Thing's expression in the last frame.

Update:
Okay, I'll do AMT's "Proper Haircut" too. Clean colors, good gag. Funny dialogue.

Today's Super Chibi Girl is a filler, some fanart by RINKEL of Allison as Super Chibi Girl. Just showing it off! :)

TheSmilingPsycho:Well I'm proud to say that I just posted the first page for my second issue! I'm very excited about what is going to happen: Dexter #2.1

"That was pretty smooth, Jazz." - Seeen (formerly Sivrus)
19th Sep 2012, 5:03 PM #66
gamerman14♂

Registration date: 29th Aug 2011
Random filler it seems. Does that character have a tail? Hmm....

The comic up right now in FCQ is stinkoman preparing for battle against the new powered up color guard.
19th Sep 2012, 5:05 PM #67
Rinkel♀
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
jas:Funny page! Dexter is the Duck Dodgers of his species, and Thing is the Porky Pig character always saving his butt. Enjoyable art, good colors and hilarious dialogue. I love Thing's expression in the last frame.

Update:
Okay, I'll do AMT's "Proper Haircut" too. Clean colors, good gag. Funny dialogue.

Today's Super Chibi Girl is a filler, some fanart by RINKEL of Allison as Super Chibi Girl. Just showing it off! :)

ERMAHGERD!! XD Eeee, I'm so happy to see my fanart put out there for the world to see!! TT^TT
19th Sep 2012, 5:18 PM #68
Centcomm♀

Registration date: 5th May 2012
re - stinkoman ( not sure if i doing the right one ) really bright colors - very riminisant of old 80s vidgames :D very colorful !

Today in Datachasers - time is running out for Ada - Silver is doing her best to bend the laws of programming - meanwhile TeeDee as always is making friends in her own way. Comic 780 - Tick tock...
19th Sep 2012, 8:14 PM #69
DaMoreFishy♂
Smoocher
Registration date: 24th Dec 2011
DATACHASERS - omg, what are those coloured bars, ahahah, on no they've gone orange now. They seem scary. "Failed, corrected". D: What is happening. Let the girl make the coloured lines not freak-out! Swearing-chick SHHH.

Also: I really like the pattern on the walls. It's flash.

PAGE 70 (Nothing Fits): There is some action when Solemn bags Frazier. Bags not bangs. Just making sure you are clear. Bags. Baaaags.
19th Sep 2012, 8:27 PM #70
LooeyQ♂

Registration date: 22nd Feb 2011
NOTHING FITS - PAGE 70
I love the texture of the paper you use for the comic, is the first thing I noticed that was different than other comics I've seen before. The art is great, the dark inking and exaggerated anime/manga style looks really good!
It was also funny! I can tell these characters have a lot of personality!

My comic in a flash back story arc that is in B/W at the moment, telling the tale of how the two main characters, Mad Dog and Spot, first met and how they became best friends!

Mad Dog - Page 60
19th Sep 2012, 9:21 PM #71
Hythlodeus♂
Da da da
Registration date: 15th Sep 2010
Mad Dog is great as always. I love the interaction between the dogs today. You can see how their relationship evolves and they become the friends they are now.

Zwerg/Elf is a fantasy RPG comedy story comic, black and white, about the adventures of a dwarf and an elf. It has recently begun its third story arc and todays page is all about swearing revenge.

19th Sep 2012, 10:18 PM #72
Deo♂

Registration date: 30th Sep 2011
it's a really good page, there is nothing bad on it, but i think the second panel could be more dramatic.

click 'ere. FR pg 20

20th Sep 2012, 2:41 PM #73
Rinkel♀
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
I really like the simple color palette you use. There's not so much going on that it's hard to tell what's what. Also, I really like that flying thing off in the upper right corner. :) And that yellow really complements the blue sky. I wish it snowed where I live now...

This week, on The Mirror of Souls: A double page spread with a close up of the mysterious deer-taur from last time! Also, a shocking conclusion to the first chapter! Because it's a double update and the page was done anyway so there was no reason for me to wait to upload it. :P
20th Sep 2012, 3:12 PM #74
LooeyQ♂

Registration date: 22nd Feb 2011
Well you critiqued mine so I wanted to critique yours! :D
Love your shading and detail!! I don't know if this is against the rules but I went back a few pages in your comic to look at more work, and I noticed you have great line strokes, very neat and clean! The manga style is also done very well! Great stuff!!

My comic in a flash back story arc that is in B/W at the moment, telling the tale of how the two main characters, Mad Dog and Spot, first met and how they became best friends!
Mad Dog - 60
20th Sep 2012, 4:35 PM #75
danielthecreator♂

Registration date: 26th Mar 2012
Wow, pretty funny page, like your cartoony style alot and it all seems consistent. has loads of energy, and seems pretty funny and random. Good stuff

newest page of Erzsebet is just introducing some normal human villager people, theyre going to wind up being long term side characters
20th Sep 2012, 4:55 PM #76
snarkington♂
chillest thought policeman
Registration date: 8th May 2012
That poor gotta-pee kid! His gulp face makes me sad for him. I'm looking forward to these guys being long term, because they all have some really fun, unique character designs. And those hats. Those hats.

Today in the comic that I do, we seem to be baiting a monster with a tiny angry Russian tied to a chair.
[Want your comic critiqued?][tumblr]
20th Sep 2012, 5:00 PM #77
Centcomm♀

Registration date: 5th May 2012
I love the black and white of the comic - reminds me of the old Men in black comic from a long time ago ! very cool stuff! love the art and charcter design!

Today in Datachasers Dr. Silver manages to save Ada! Marcus yells at TD! and all is better! Comic 781 - Miracle worker...
20th Sep 2012, 7:05 PM #78
TuxedoComics♂

Registration date: 10th Aug 2012

As usual, you seem to be quite a master at putting together scenes in 3D and the lighting effects are very pretty. My only complaints is that something about the man's pose and expression doesn't seem as real as the other peoples' expressions. Perhaps it looks a bit too exaggerated, and the wrist motion is a bit odd for somebody who seems like he's supposed to be a tough guy.

In my latest page Right Here our protagonist Has wrecked his car after getting attacked by a zombie with a hammer. His car is upside down now. Also, fire.
20th Sep 2012, 7:39 PM #79
chaos-controlled-123♀

Registration date: 4th Apr 2012
ZOMBIEEEESSSSS
Liking the dramatic lighting you've got going on there, it gives the comic a sort of B-Movie feel. Which is a good thing :D

In this page, Tellurius kicks his backpack... and a cat meows. Rushed this page, but I don't think it looks too bad.
Knight #9284 updates ...sometimes!
20th Sep 2012, 9:45 PM #80
ryuskrew♂

Registration date: 18th Jul 2011
Really nice flow you got going on here, visually appealing, and the action is really nice and the panels flow well here. Keep up the great work!

-----------------

Today in Ryu's Krew the Resistance and the Soldiers of the Gods fight the Guublins. Much action! :D