Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [731]

20th Sep 2012, 10:14 PM #81
JRChace♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 2nd Jul 2012
Ryu's Krew: The texture of your shading is really neat! Its like cloth or canvas. Almost looks like I could wear it like a shirt! Actually... a comic page on a shirt might look really cool! XD

The fighting has a real impact to it. The lettering is very stylish too!

-------------------

In the latest page of Alignment: Goredamn cleans up after the defeat at the hands of pesky adventurers!
20th Sep 2012, 10:46 PM #82
ranger_brianna_new♀
_version
Registration date: 20th Dec 2009
An epic page, JRChace. Gordy goes through a lot of misfortune, but it makes us like him all that much more. :P

In the latest page of The Descended, The Elementals are fighting demons.
21st Sep 2012, 10:42 AM #83
SocialDetox♂

Registration date: 14th Apr 2012

Interesting comic! It reads like an RPG come to life that doesn't take it self to seriously and it's afraid to laugh in the face of danger!

The latest page of TAINTED LOVE DROPS is up at http://taintedlovedrops.thecomicseries.com/comics/3
21st Sep 2012, 12:15 PM #84
TheSmilingPsycho♂

Registration date: 17th Apr 2012
Nice commentary on our current society. Unfortunately, most of that stuff is true. Might as well call ourselves the "Maury generation". Interesting style, too. I don't think I've ever seen characters drawn quite like yours before. Especially with their unique fashion.

My latest page is the introduction of my newest villian: The Annihilator! Dexter #2.2
21st Sep 2012, 12:36 PM #85
Doodleniks♀

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Wow! Nice action, colors, and drawing. Good page all around!

On the latest page of Castle, our heroine goes to the castle. On a transitional page. :|
21st Sep 2012, 12:42 PM #86
HimitsuNotebook♀

Registration date: 19th Jul 2010
Castle: Very dramatic, love the imagery in this one.

Mayonaka Densha Volume 14-41: Both the Irregulars and Sherlock unsuccessfully attempt to subdue Elise, who is on a murderous rampage to find Christophe whom she has a past with.
21st Sep 2012, 2:40 PM #87
Rinkel♀
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
Urrrgh, I really love your style, Himitsu!! It's so cute and wispy (in a good way) and I just love it! XD You did a really good job with the shading too. I'm trying to catch up to the most recent update but I'm still actually way back at the beginning of the story. ^_^

Today, on The Mirror of Souls: A gag page with some special guests. Later, chapter art for Chapter 2. Because I've got that done already so there's no point in waiting to upload it.
21st Sep 2012, 3:14 PM #88
Draginbeard♂

Registration date: 22nd Jan 2012
I love the chapter page. Very fine work with the dress and hair! Im going to have to go back and start reading this one now too!

Draginbeard - Jolly gets the dragon to talk to him a little, and suspects there is more to this dragon than just a case of 'Get off my property!'
21st Sep 2012, 3:32 PM #89
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui♂

Registration date: 19th Oct 2010
Draginbeard:I love the chapter page. Very fine work with the dress and hair! Im going to have to go back and start reading this one now too!

Draginbeard - Jolly gets the dragon to talk to him a little, and suspects there is more to this dragon than just a case of 'Get off my property!'

21st Sep 2012, 3:53 PM #90
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui♂

how come i can't see my post?

WTF is going on?!!!

21st Sep 2012, 3:54 PM #91
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui♂

For Draginbeard
I like to see the natural lines despite the digitally edited comic.
I also like the font which is neat...and how the background is drawn, i lke the shadows especially. I've got no Red flags for this comic...
Nice Comic.

here's what's new for Men, Lines, and Waters...
He's Gone...The general is gone...Salutes to the General...

24th Sep 2012, 1:39 PM #92
TheSmilingPsycho♂

Registration date: 17th Apr 2012
I'm very excited about my newest page because now that most of the setup is out of the way, I can finally start working on the Mars story line: Dexter #2.3

As for Mens, Lines, and Waters, what a dramatic page you got there. I really like how the whole scene plays out and that there's only one dialogue bubble for the entire page. The amount of silent panels really lets the weight of the drama sink in. Great job.

24th Sep 2012, 1:49 PM #93
Barreytor♂

Registration date: 6th Jun 2011
Dexter #2.3, what I have to say. Drawing is pretty good, and the story, well, I guess I'll have to read the whole archives to get a hold of a few things, but it does sound interesting.

Meanwhile, In Cat Hero's Epic Catventures as an Hero, Seventy-Two gets back to her new boss/slaver after dispatching a few zombies off-panel.
24th Sep 2012, 1:58 PM #94
Hythlodeus♂
Da da da
Registration date: 15th Sep 2010
@Cat Hero: funny stuff. I actually laughed. People stared at me. The pointed with their fingers.
I like your linework. It is raw, which always a good thing. I'm not sure if the font you chose fits the artwork, though.

On a unrelated note: Not much new in the fantasy parody RPG weird world of Zwerg/Elf. A title is revealed, an aardvark is hiding and revenge ist still best served cold.

24th Sep 2012, 3:50 PM #95
Doodleniks♀

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Your lineart is very clean! I like it. C:

In Castle, our heroine arrives at the castle at nightfall. Or at least, it's general vicinity.
24th Sep 2012, 3:52 PM #96
Draginbeard♂

Registration date: 22nd Jan 2012
(Edit my post came in late, but leaving it in anyway) Zwerg/Elf - Ah my favorite Dwarf and Elf are preparing to unleash their own brand of irony upon that villainous Gnome, after breakfast, or maybe lunch. Great gaming/movie references throughout the whole series!

Castle - Something huge is about to be revealed... Nice use of colors and space. The story is still just getting started, going to have to go back and read from the beginning!

Draginbeard - Jolly re-lives a particular battle which shows him that being semi-immortal isn't pain-free!
24th Sep 2012, 4:00 PM #97
Marvin Lacroix Maglaqui♂

Hythlodeus:

Why was the ship named after the young General?
What did the general do that made him receive such an honor???
The answer is on the latest page of Men, Lines, and Waters

For Zwerg/Elf..

The level of the comic, is balanced, at least the grey parts i see what it is for..
I like how you represent or show movement to your characters, as for me, i don't know how to show it.
the art, i got no problems with the art, especially with a cartooonish style comic, i got no problems...

24th Sep 2012, 5:12 PM #98
McHozers♂

Registration date: 9th Sep 2012
Men, Lines, and Waters: Very strong script here. Got me hooked right away and had me scrolling back to read more. Not often do you see something like that in indie comics. Powerful stuff.

My latest page: Celtic Shaman chapter 1: Page 3 starting to meet a couple of important characters.

Dead Souls - Updated every Thursday

And visit celticshaman.ca for more Shamany goodness.
25th Sep 2012, 7:42 PM #99
Genejoke♂

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2010
I subscribed to this comic yesterday, some good stuff there. worth reading.

My latest page is in BASO Stavlov feels the pull of his masters strings.
25th Sep 2012, 9:18 PM #100
Atomic Monkey♂

Registration date: 15th Jan 2011
Genejoke's comic, BASO, seems very professional. I haven't looked at it before, but it is pretty compelling even from the middle of the story. The camera angles pull you into the story and keep it exciting. If the rest of the story is strong I will probably subscribe.

My latest page follows the Killer Bee who has recently been blown up, beaten up, and almost eaten up. He recently met the enigmatic Silver and is hoping Silver will aid him in rescuing Samantha Olsen from the Smiling Death Bot that captured her before blowing up the Bee's base.

Silver may be on the side of the angles, but he also appears to know more about the amnesiac Killer Bee than the Bee does himself!
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [731]