"Mafia XXX", 1st Dec 2012, 2:07 AM #1
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Location: Canberra, Australia
In light of terrible and unspecified recent events, governments of the world have sent representatives to a quiet mountain retreat in Switzerland for a week-long conference, totally sealed off from the world. Nothing can possibly go wrong.
As the ambassadors from each country arrive, they sign their name next to their position, and enter the conference. The doors seal. The conference begins.
Present are some of the most powerful nations in the world (well, not the nations themselves, just their representatives). This week, they would change the world.
But the Swiss Ambassador was just a little bit too quiet. KoriCongo pokes him.
“Oh. He’s dead.”
The room leaps to its feet.
“Dead?” Magravan shouts. “But how?”
Loungegecko shakes his head. “Everyone here is an ambassador... the conference is top secret, and totally sealed.”
“Unless...” Darkening starts. “...someone here isn’t who they’re claiming to be.”
Gasps sweep the crowd. Elayne steps up, pointing at Tux. “I bet it’s you, you flag-stealing bad person!”
“No!” shouts Cynic. “It was Kojiru! He used his manly abilities to kill the Ambassador!”
“Gangnam Style was mediocre at best!” Sprite screams, stepping towards KoriCongo.
“This is pretty ridiculous.” says a voice of reason. “We can’t just go around claiming it was someone else. The only solution is to procedurally kill everyone until all the imposters are dead.”
- There are two phases, day phase and night phase. They each last 24 hours.
- In the day phase, everybody votes in-thread for who they want to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is killed. If they had a role, this role is revealed in-thread.
- The night phase follows the day phase. In the night phase, people with roles PM me the name of their target. The mafia also PM their kill target to the me.
- PMing other players is totally fine, but you have to forward the message to me as well. No secret alliances please.
- Don’t role reveal.
- Bold your votes.
- If you have the fortune of posting in the first post of a page, tallying the last page of voting wouldn’t be a bad idea.
- If you fail to post in a phase, I’ll send you a vegetable alert. If this happens twice for no good reason, you will lose the body parts you hold most dear.
- Don’t talk to dead players.
- Don't be slack
- There is a Necrochat in this game. Once you die, I’ll send you the link to it. For this reason, please don’t talk to dead players about the game.
- There are three mafia to begin with.
- The town has, at very least, a seer and a guardian.
- There is one third-party role.
- There’s no idiot role. That role can die in a hole.
- There's probably no particularly tricky roles you haven't seen before ;p
- Names in flavour text are chosen randomly from relevant players. No flavour clues from me. :P
(If I fail to update this to reflect deaths, remind me :P)
It is not yet day phase! I'm sending out role PMs now, and it's gonna take... a while. :P There's tonnes of you guys. I'll tell you when you can vote.