Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Werewolf XVII - Of Winners and Losers

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Werewolf XVII - Of Winners and Losers
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [31]

"Werewolf XVII - Of Winners and Losers", 12th Oct 2011, 5:48 PM #1
Onecanofsprite♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
It was a busy day in the small town in England. It was far gone since Lunchtime, but Tea time was still well out. You'd have thought that somebody would notice a large purple vortex opening in the local convenience store. But surprisingly, nobody did.

In this store, a young student contorted his mind as he faced the ultimate question.

"Organic soup... or... Value Soup?" He pondered to himself, his concentration level being of extreme power. He was commonly referred to online by his alias Onecanofsprite. But to think he was the same in real life would be misguided. For one, he did not have ridiculous hair that looked like it was conditioned with Napalm. He had not procured a nice red suit or sunglasses. In reality, he was just a normal guy with a fascination with the paranormal. But incredibly, a large purple portal opening behind him did not distract him in any way whatsoever. Out of it stepped an old man wearing purple, with a clipboard in one hand.

"Sprite... Sprite..." He muttered to himself. "Damn it, where the devil is OCOS?"

Upon hearing his name, the boy turned around and faced the man. "Hiyo? Who are you, and what do you want?"

"Hmph. I'd have thought you would treat me with more respect then that. Perhaps you don't know who I am. I am The wizard, ruler of forum gaming, and the one that controls those blasted forum games you keep running. I am here upon two accounts; Firstly, to thank you. Your contributions in the way of dead souls has brought me power for my meta-universe to last for several years from the amount of games you've run over the last year. Secondly, I have an offer for you: I would like you to run one of these forum games for me, and in return I might just let you live on behalf of your charity."

"Uhhh... No thanks. Besides, I fell asleep halfway through that monologue." The kid replied, much to the wizard's anger.

"Let me reiterate that. If you don't help me, I'll do bad things. Like, I'll kill you."

"You don't scare me, granddad." The student replied arrogantly. "Besides, I have more important things to do. Like decide what my dinner shall be."

The old man retreated to his portal furiously. "You'll rue this day, OCOS!"

"Hey, wait!"

"What?"

"Should I buy Organic soup or Value soup?"

MEANWHILE

All lay quiet. Nothing stirred at all in the streets. The town was desolate, destroyed. The entire civilisation of this once peaceful (And 3 dimensional) town had been wiped out. Only one man crept through the streets. This man was a much more traditional Sprite people were used to. But something was different about him then the one that had perished in the custard factory. His clothes were slightly dirty, cut from previous encounters with the game. He showed no remorse for the dead villagers that lay dotted around the village. He just quietly stepped into one of the Custard factory warehouses and sat down on a stool. The desk was decorated with plans and furious scribbles, and a Model of the village, complete with figures of the villagers was on it too.

"Every damn time... I've been at this for what, 4 games now? All I ever wanted was to get the hell out of here. To find out who I really am. And every time I tried to lead my new copy to safety, he always screws up and gets killed somehow." He said, a tear rolling from his face in frustration.

"GOD DAMN IT!" He screamed. "EVERY TIME I COME SO CLOSE TO ESCAPING BACK TO REALITY, SOMEONE STEALS IT FROM ME. EVERY TIME I CAREFULLY CONSTRUCT THESE PLANS AND GUIDE MYSELF TO VICTORY, SOMEONE STEALS THEM FROM ME. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!"

He eventually settled down, and placed his forehead on the desk.

"It's not fair... I just... want to live..." He sobbed to himself. But then, his head suddenly rose up.

"Wait... Of course! That's it! I don't NEED to be alive in this game to escape! It's so simple!" He exclaimed. He ran over to the other side of the warehouse and dug out a small box, big enough to contain a watch. He opened it, and it's golden shine made him grin. "And this time... Nobody will be able to stop me from reaching freedom!"

Roles

Players

Welcome to Werewolf XVII. I'm sending the roles out now, but the game itself will not start until 6:45 AM GMT. Hope you enjoyed the introduction. Thanks, and have fun.
12th Oct 2011, 6:04 PM #2
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
Well hey, I was worried for a minute you were going to pull the "Wizard gets the host to run the game" again, which was fine and dandy before, considering he was resting from the amazingness that was Game 12, but it was starting to become overdone :P
12th Oct 2011, 6:18 PM #3
Onecanofsprite♂

Thanks. I'm glad somebody appreciated my little spin on the events. I'm such a rebel. I don't always brush my teeth before going to bed either.
12th Oct 2011, 6:35 PM #4
MasterofWeirdness♂

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2010
Can you just tell me how many roles are ones which the people themselves don't know that they have the role?

image (My faction in the Minecraft server!)
12th Oct 2011, 6:36 PM #5
Onecanofsprite♂

12th Oct 2011, 6:37 PM #6
Gabe Newell♂

Registration date: 25th Aug 2011
Alright guys, I'm ready! Where's the money ball? let's do this!
12th Oct 2011, 6:39 PM #7
Lee V.♀

Registration date: 20th May 2011
I vote for Organic soup.
12th Oct 2011, 6:41 PM #8
Onecanofsprite♂

Organic Soup - 1 (Lee V.)
12th Oct 2011, 6:55 PM #9
MasterofWeirdness♂

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2010
Ramen Noodles

image (My faction in the Minecraft server!)
12th Oct 2011, 7:30 PM #10
Feniix♂

Registration date: 20th Sep 2011
Hello everyone :3
My first werewolf game, so not experienced
Also.... Plan B should have worked.

12th Oct 2011, 7:37 PM #11
Invader.Socks⚧

Registration date: 29th May 2011
I vote for Value Soup and Kittens.
12th Oct 2011, 8:16 PM #12
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Referrals: 19
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Man, should have got the organic soup.
12th Oct 2011, 8:24 PM #13
TeamStick♂

Registration date: 17th Sep 2011
Well, since I'm a were- I mean villager, I'll just vote for who I think will oppose me be the werewolf.
I vote MasterOfWeirdness (not sure why)
12th Oct 2011, 8:52 PM #14
Gryphon♂
Totally gay
Registration date: 1st Aug 2011
TeamStick:Well, since I'm a were- I mean villager, I'll just vote for who I think will oppose me be the werewolf.
I vote MasterOfWeirdness (not sure why)

I don't think we're there yet, man. I think we're voting what kind of soup Sprite should buy.
12th Oct 2011, 8:54 PM #15
NekoSuave♀

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
Sounds like we've got quite a while to go. No problem, though; I'm kind of a night owl. Also, ramen noodles are awesome.
12th Oct 2011, 8:55 PM #16
TeamStick♂

Registration date: 17th Sep 2011
That's why you always read stuff before you post.

*facepalm*
12th Oct 2011, 10:34 PM #17
Noel-Chan!♀

Registration date: 27th Sep 2011
Ramen noodles. Seriously. XP
12th Oct 2011, 10:44 PM #18
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
Ramen☠Noodles in Organic☣Soup.
COM☆PRO☢MISE! ♥
12th Oct 2011, 11:26 PM #19
Tylinn♀

Registration date: 12th Sep 2011
If you're a student, then you're automatically poor so you should stay away from the expensive organic section!

Ramen!
12th Oct 2011, 11:53 PM #20
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
its always funner when you have a role :I

too bad i dont.
I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
Forum > Forum games > Werewolf XVII - Of Winners and Losers
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [31]