You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia 13
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [18]

"Mafia 13", 16th Oct 2011, 4:18 AM #1
MatthewJA
MattyJA
Referrals: 19
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
The guests gather for the reunion at ComiFurie Mansion. 13 people have been invited to this place on this day, waiting in front of the large for to be greeted by Noel-Chan, the maid and Frosty, the butler.
The guests poured in: Orangelink, a travelling businessman in town for the day; Spinnerlink, the master of the house's childhood friend; Meed, a semi-successful actor; Flexiorn, a local newspaper journalist; Sleepy, a professor at the university two towns over; NekoSuave, the town physician; Macey, a renowned author; Sprite, a rather angry farmer from out of town; Avital, an artist; Magravan, an international representative for the nation of Canada, and Tylinn and Feniix, two newly-weds on their honeymoon. Capps, the black sheep of the family, stalked in slightly late. Lady, the wife of the houseowner, greeted each and every one at the door.

For most of the day, the guests interacted with one another. Some played games, some talked, some had tea among other things until late in the afternoon.

The guests were then led to a large, fancy banquet room. Delicious and exotic plates of food appeared on many tables set as a whole buffet waiting to be eaten. One by one, the guests were handed plates and silverware by the butler and the maid, then they went after the tables to pick off their food.

Then one of the guests, poured a glass of red wine for himself. It tasted like the sweetness of alcohol and the bitterness of...something. The wine somehow gave off a coppery scent... something that it shouldn’t smell like... His eyes widened, realizing what the seemingly harmless beverage was made from.

Blood.

He began to spit it out, the mixture of alcohol, blood, and saliva landed on the elegant dress of one of the other guests. She shrieked not only at the mess, but also at the fingernail of another person that she picked from her teeth.

Noel-chan let out another scream from the kitchen, having found a dismembered head inside the freezer. She ran out to the banquet hall shouting:

“The master is dead!”

All of them gasped. Moments later the butler arrived and said, “I’m very afraid to say that the master’s head has been found in the refrigerator. The rest of his body hasn’t been found yet...”

The guests searched through every single plate of food. Blood in the wine. A fingernail in a cake filling. Facial skin in the pastries. Flesh mixed in ordinary meat. Realizing what (or who) they have eaten, all of the guests felt the sudden urge to vomit.

And so... they did.

It wasn’t long before the cops turned up. Or shall we say... cop. The lone policeman walked up to the front door. Fifteen faces peered through the surrounding windows, as Frosty opened the door.

“Well, hello there!” said the policeman. The guests couldn’t help but feel he looked somewhat familiar, with his glasses, his brown hair and his lab coat covering his black police uniform.

“I’m Inspector Ranger! Someone said there’s been a murder here!”

Frosty eyed the inspector suspiciously. “Yes...”

“Well, it’s fairly obvious who did it!” shouted Ranger. “It was the mafia!”

“...The mafia?”

“Yeah, the mafia! They’re everywhere. There’s probably a reason they wanted your guy dead... Think about it. They’re probably right among us as we speak. Watching. Waiting.”

“...So what do you want us to do?” asked the butler.

“There’s only one way to combat the mafia. Nobody is to leave this house, day or night. I want you all to take a vote on someone. And then, when night comes around, take this gun and shoot them in the head. Surely you’ll find the mafia eventually!”

He slammed the door shut, and bolted it. They were locked in, like it or not.

“And you’re not coming out until the mafia are dead!”

The Rules:

The Roles:

The Player List and their Flavour Roles:
1. Capps, the black sheep
2. Magravan, the foreign dignitary
3. Frosty, the butler
4. Lady, the widow
5. Orangelink, the travelling businessman
6. Spinnerlink, the childhood friend
7. Meed, the actor
8. Flexiorn, the journalist
9. Feniix, a honeymooner
10. Sleepy, the professor
11. NekoSuave, the physician
12. Noel-Chan, the maid
13. Macey, the author
14. Tylinn, a honeymooner
15. Sprite, the angry farmer
16. Avital, the artist

How to play:
There's day phases and night phases. Each one takes 24 hours. In day phase, players place votes for who to kill. At the end of the day phase, that person dies. In the night phase, the mafia make a kill, and any roles perform their actions. If you're town aligned, you've gotta get all the mafia killed. The mafia, on the other hand, win when the numbers of town and mafia are equal.

Game begins once I get a confirmation from Onecanofsprite as to his state of affairs, and once I get word of who the Hapless Romantic wants to make love them! I'll PM the roles when this happens.
16th Oct 2011, 6:38 AM #2
Meed♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 24th Aug 2011

So it begins.

16th Oct 2011, 6:51 AM #3
NekoSuave♀

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
Not gonna lie, but I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw a Bulbasaur in the background. xseraphiim, you are awesome.
16th Oct 2011, 7:50 AM #4
Onecanofsprite♂

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
What the hell, might as well play. Despite never requesting that a slot be held for me anyways...
16th Oct 2011, 9:28 AM #5
MatthewJA
MattyJA
Day Phase
"...Well," someone starts, "We're not getting out of here unless we do what he says..."
"I didn't even want to come to this reunion," complains Sprite, "And now I have to put my life on the line?"

It is now day phase! Vote for who you're gonna kill!

e: This day phase goes for an extra 12 hours or so. That's so I'm not asleep while it closes.
16th Oct 2011, 9:42 AM #6
Velocit Ee⚧

Registration date: 31st Dec 2010
Flexiorn begins to scribble thoughts down on his notepad, Thinking about who might be mafia. He then comes to the conclusion that, since he does not know these people, he can't figure it out with the information he has.

"I'm not voting for anybody just yet- anyone could be mafia, for all we know right now!" He calls to the room at large.
16th Oct 2011, 9:44 AM #7
MatthewJA
MattyJA
Nobody - 1 (Flexiorn)
16th Oct 2011, 10:41 AM #8
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
I vote for mattja.

MY poor friend... They said they suspected a attemp on his life,but i thought it was crazy. I must bring his killer to justice!
I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
16th Oct 2011, 11:08 AM #9
Onecanofsprite♂

(I'm not up to this whole RP thing.)

RNG says Tylinn. Sorry.
16th Oct 2011, 11:20 AM #10
Feniix♂

Registration date: 20th Sep 2011
Feniix wonders how could they have chosen such a bad honeymoon.
"I am not playing this stupid game, why would this be the only choice? I vote no one.'
Then the guy in red suit says he votes for Tylinn!
"N-No! You can't vote for her! I vote for you, Onecanofsprite!"

16th Oct 2011, 11:23 AM #11
Onecanofsprite♂

Ocos recoils slightly, realising who he had voted for.

"Alright alright, let's not get excited, eh? Look pal, I'll change my vote to Nobody."
16th Oct 2011, 11:29 AM #12
Feniix♂

Registration date: 20th Sep 2011
Feniix relaxes and then says "Alright, but I will keep an eye on you. I don't like this whole thing, so I am voting Nobody as well."

16th Oct 2011, 2:06 PM #13
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
Capps speaking to no one in particular half suggests,"How much do you want to bet its the hick? Those inbreeds always turn out to be the cannibals."
16th Oct 2011, 2:32 PM #14
Magravan♂
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Referrals: 26
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
In Canada, our physicians would know that they were eating a dead man... Therefore, my vote must go to NekoSuave as either an inept, local physician, or one of the few people who is used to dissecting people...
16th Oct 2011, 2:39 PM #15
Frosty♂
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
How could anyone do this to the Master? He was such a good man and treated Furniture like me and Noel-Chan very well. To think such a person had enemies...
16th Oct 2011, 3:57 PM #16
Sleepy♂

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
Are there any balconies on the second floor? Perhaps we could throw furniture at this homicidal sheriff as an expression of our displeasure.

In either case, I must say that this murder was exceptionally brutal in it's nature. Perhaps Capps should be considered? Revenge and family can push men to go to such horrible extremes, and I am almost certain Capps was written out of the family will.
16th Oct 2011, 4:01 PM #17
NekoSuave♀

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
Neko looks at Magravan, and couldn't help but smile a little. "Sorry, but I only practice medicine. My main concern is making sure everyone's healthy. Which reminds me, I'll have to do a check-up on everyone here later. After all, we just ate pieces of a person. We don't know how contaminated the food was, so I just want to be safe and make sure no one becomes seriously ill."

She looked around, the smile changing into a more serious look. "However, we do have to figure out who is responsible for this. We don't have any leads. In some stories, the butler would be the culprit, but I don't think that's the case here. For now, nobody is getting my vote."

After saying that, she decided to start setting up a station by the stairs.
16th Oct 2011, 4:36 PM #18
Mr. Capps♂
Actually we apologize for jack shit, we're just telling it how it is
Registration date: 1st Aug 2010
Glaring at Sleepy, Capps replies,"Instead of looking at who isn't in the will, shouldn't we be looking at who still is? While I don't believe she could ever commit such a heinous crime, the widow seems to possess more motivation then I."
16th Oct 2011, 4:52 PM #19
Sleepy♂

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
Perhaps, but Lady still had access to all her husband's wealth. Yet you are ostracized from the family and have difficulty living in the style to which you are accustomed. Surely, such a man might turn to other, less ethical sources of revenue?
16th Oct 2011, 5:20 PM #20
Onecanofsprite♂

Ocos glares at Capps.

"Son, I hope you 'aint calling me a Blood Farmer. If you are, them's fighting words."