Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Mafia 13

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia 13
Pages: [1] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

29th Oct 2011, 11:09 PM #321
Meed♂

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 24th Aug 2011
I grew up playing that game. And, indeed, if this follows through the way it has, it will be the final day.

The Guardian lay dead in front of him - the one person who had protected the Actor, time and time again. Grasping now only that the Mafia was almost untouchable, and that bloodshed was unavoidable, he clenched his fist in anger, and opened his cold-dead eyes into a new look - a look of a fire within, a deep, enraged fire.

He was, in fact, taller than everyone else, though it was difficult to tell when he was hunched over. It was clear now, as he stood totally straight, in the middle of the room, a defiant figure among a room of despairing, angry, slowly maddened group of people.

Among the eyes - the feature he took most note of - he saw many different emotions.

"-4. Lady, the widow
5. Orangelink, the travelling businessman
9. Feniix, a honeymooner
11. NekoSuave, the physician
14. Tylinn, a honeymooner
15. Sprite, the angry farmer
16. Avital, the artist
10. Sleepy, the professor
7. Meed, the actor -"

This he scribbled into the wall.

Opening his mouth, he finally began:

"I cannot avoid blood falling on my hands. But if it ends up being the Mafia, I will have no remorse. There are nine of us left. Three of those nine are Mafia. That leaves only six villagers.

The Mafia have been totally untouched, but it comes at our own stupidity that so many of us are dead. The deaths caused by the Mafia are, as is, not very clever. They've had their work cut out for themselves, as we have murdered each other for the most part.

The Traitor is the one who eludes me, however. I'm sorry, but the only one who has had no logical basis for a vote was Avital, in her vote to lynch Neko. I'm sorry to do this, but this is the only lead I have beside Tylinn. I vote Avital.

30th Oct 2011, 5:41 AM #322
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Referrals: 19
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Hour till lock.
30th Oct 2011, 7:39 AM #323
Onecanofsprite♂

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
I'll show you just how wrong you all are!

The farmer picked up a gun and pointed it to himself. His life flashed before his eyes. A life of misery, of being hated, of despair. A life which he lost the one thing most important to him.

"I'm coming, daughter!" He yelled, and pulled the trigger. A deafening bang sounds. He slowly fell to the ground, everything fading to black...

I have suicided from the game. I was a villager
1st Nov 2011, 11:10 PM #324
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
1st Nov 2011, 11:12 PM #325
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
SOON.
4th Nov 2011, 5:31 AM #326
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
Night☆Phase

“No no no no NO! This just won’t do…”

From a small place hidden outside the mansion, a young black haired girl sat in front of her laptop. On the screen appeared security camera-like shots from various rooms around the mansion.

Apparently, there was just a slight confusion in the event. On one of the screens, the angry farmer put the gun up to his head, pulled the trigger. That was it. This wasn’t good. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

She pushed her glasses up and sighed, her elbows resting on the small desk in front of her, her chin resting on the palm of her hands. What happened to the theatrics that happened in situations like this? This was supposed to be more…dramatic.

There was an actor, for crying out loud! Surely, even he would be able to come up with something heartwrenchingly soul-crushing.

But no. This wasn’t enough.

She looked at her camera and the pictures nearby. Good thing that Ranger had returned it to her, or else she would have stabbed him with a thousand knives or sliced his head open.

“. . . ?”

From up close, the girl could see that Sprite’s body was still twitching. Breathing. It seemed that the bullet had completely missed his head. How sad. How pitiful. His chance to end it all had been ruined.

A small smile curled on her lips. All she needed to do was to complete his part of the scenario. That was it. It couldn’t have been made to be simpler than that.

= = = = = = = = =

The doorbell rang. Then it opened.

The butler wasn’t there to open the door and greet the visitor; he was dead because he stabbed his already broken pitiful heart. The maid was already dead as well. Shot to death with a gun, of course. The main door was locked before, so none of the guests were able to leave at the time of the master’s death.

The remaining people left arrived to the main door, revealing a teenage girl. She had glasses, and the sleeves of the black trenchcoat that she wore slipped off her shoulders but kept together with belts. She gave a smile as the guests faced her.

“Who are you…?” asked Tylinn, one of the honeymooners.

“I'm Special Agent Seraphiim~ It's really nice to meet you all~☆!” She spoke with a cheerful smile, one that is in outright contrast to the current mood of the mansion. Blood and death. That was what happened this whole time.

Seraphiim turned over to Sprite. “I’ve been called just to put an end to your misery!” she said. “Then I’ll leave!”

From her sleeve popped out a syringe with a strange red liquid. Quickly, she stabbed it into the farmer’s neck and soon he collapsed. The survivors watched with a mixture and curiosity as Seraphiim dragged him off to the banquet hall−the place where it all started.

= = = = = = = = = =

The room was a complete mess.

Blood and vomit everywhere. Perhaps it was the servants did not take care of it to preserve the scene of the crime. She locked the huge door behind her, then propped him up to a fancy chair. She didn’t want him to move or give him any chance of escape from her, so she chained his arms and legs there.

Fifteen minutes passed. The farmer slowly opened up his eyes. His blurry vision from behind the dark sunglasses showed the girl spilling out a variety of sharp materials and a briefcase from her sleeves. Knives, needles, spiked chains were some. Pink ribbons and frilly lace weren’t as sharp, and that seemed even weirder that she had those in the first place.

What is she up to? But alas, he wouldn’t know. The drugs administered inside his body wouldn’t let him think as clearly as he normally would.

“I always thought that you would wake up soon~ The drugs must be wearing off by now.”

“…Ugh…ur…wqrgs apagar dsfcvmlkj?”

Sprite muttered away, the strange girl opening up the briefcase. “My my, you must have had a hell of a few days here. Here, maybe this’ll make you feel better.” She pulled out something from there. A red velvet cupcake with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles was promptly shoved into the farmer’s mouth. To him, it tasted delicious and sweet. But it had a strange aftertaste to it.

“Like it?” she asked. The farmer nodded. “I’m Seraphiim, but you don’t really need to know what! Because~ My objective is to put you out of your misery~!”

“Asaflk safgagkadg cvbxcbbdn…”

Seraphiim lifted a large knife from the floor and smiles as she began to slice off the first set of joints from the fingers of Sprite’s left hand. “ASJKHKJFA QKEUW PSAOINV AHSKFFALGPAHHHHHHHHHH!!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make this as quick as I can! Just don’t resist, okay?”

By now, the sedative had worn off. She repeated the process with the right hand. Then she chopped off his knuckles one by one, pleased to find more blood pour from his body with every cut she makes. She dropped the knife in favor of a scalpel and proceeded to make a long, slow cut down his wrists as she listened to the screams of the now distressed farmer.

Unfortunately, that only made her smile even more and made the pain even slower and more painful. And with that, Sprite could feel his vision fade to black…

Until a bucket of ice cold water splashed onto his face.

“Really? Sleeping when the process was just about to begin! My god, couldn’t you be any more stupid and retarded?” Seraphiim said in disapproval, yanking the black shades from his eyes and breaking them in half, and stabbing them right into his eyes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH OH MY GOD JUST STOOOOOOOOOPPP!”

“That was terrible. You’re no fun.” Carefully, she then dotted a straight line down his stomach.

“That cupcake…” Sprite began to ask in a more coherent manner. “How did ya make it?”

Seraphiim gave a flashy grin.

“Mhm~ I picked it out from the remains of…who’re they again…? Oh, right! Your wife and kids had their bodies trapped in a giant blender! Including the remains of your precious daughter that died a few years ago~♥”

Sprite’s eyes widened as he gazed upon the strange and creepy girl with sheer, unadulterated horror.

“It was a mercy kill.”

Like perforated lined paper, she tore through his flesh with her fingers. She didn’t mind the fact that his blood splattered on her face and clothes. Blood was hard to wash off, but it was clear that she was having fun.

From the floor, Seraphiim dropped the scalpel and picked up a pair of knitting needles. Forcefully, she pulled out the farmer’s intestines and began to knit a fashionable scarf with her needles. She calmly ignored his screams of terror and agony all while sipping on a nearby cup of fresh black tea sweetened with milk and sugar.

But enough was enough. She eventually began to grow tired of his bitching and yelling and screaming and moaning after she finished her knitting. “My god,” she sighed, decorating the nearly finished bloody intestine scarf with ribbons and lace. “You…were…so…much…fun…while…it…lasted,” she added for every few seconds he still screamed. It wouldn’t stop until seven minutes later that he gave up trying to scream for his life.

“You know…” Seraphiim opened her mouth again as a still conscious Sptire looked up to her.

“I’ve always had the best intentions when it came to your family. It’s not just for my benefit, everything that I’ve done was basically for you.”

“Yer…gotta be kiddin’ me…” the farmer spat out.

“No I’m not, you little selfish and bitter and bitchy old man!” Again, she showed that cheerful smile as she shoved a second and third cupcake down his throat. He couldn’t bring the effort to spit it out. Instead, the two cupcakes were still there in his mouth, remaining undigested.

“Look, you really wanted your daughter back, right? I’ve gone through the major trouble digging them up after I killed her and the rest of your family some time ago~ After that, I cut up their bodies and baked them into little cupcakes JUST~ FOR~ YOU~♥”

To him, it was clear that Seraphiim was insane.

“Now, your family can be with you for♥ever and ♥ever and E♥VER! Won’t that be nice~?”

The young agent lifted a silver pocketwatch from her sleeve, then set it down. “My, my. Look at the time. We’ve been at this for a good hour. Hope the fun that we had hasn’t gone to waste.”

The once angry farmer no longer had words to speak. His mind was gone, a mere vegetable in her eyes.

“Well, if that’s the case…”

A large red chainsaw emerged from her sleeve.

“Goodbye. Forever~♥”

She lifted up her murder weapon above her head and threw it down over Sprite’s arm. Blood began to spray quickly from his body as Seraphiim’s clothes became even more stained with red than ever. For some reason, he began to scream his lungs out again. But that was okay. She then sawed off his other arm. Then his legs.

Then down on his head, his body splitting into two asymmetrical halves in a disastrous mess of blood and gore.

= = = = = = = = = =

Seraphiim looked down at the many pieces of the once angry farmer. A good hour or so spent. She lifted her bloodstained finger to her lips, giving it a quick taste. It was that of a sweet candy apple…turned sour by his ever-tormented and painful past.

After all, she was sure that she did a good thing. Putting the poor man out of his misery just like that.

It was a mercy kill.

In her final act of twisted kindness, she tossed ribbons, lace, and pearl beads on the remains of the body, tying some of the ribbons into little bows and making an effort as to make his cadaver as adorable to the human eye as possible.

She then unlocked the door to the banquet hall, the guests staring at her bloodstained form.

And as she left, once more, she smiled.

“It was a mercy kill~♥!”

Seraphiim is the Game♡Master!
Sprite failed to Kill☠Himself!
Sprite is a Brutally☢Murdered☣Townie!
It was a Mercy♥Kill!
4th Nov 2011, 5:35 AM #327
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
O_O

I had nothing to do with this

at all
4th Nov 2011, 5:42 AM #328
NekoSuave♀

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
(OOC: If there ever was a Comic Fury Mafia page on TV Tropes, this would fit nicely in the Nightmare Fuel category. Seriously, that was disturbing.)
4th Nov 2011, 5:46 AM #329
Meed♂

Registration date: 24th Aug 2011
Is it over yet? I've come to a loss for words.

4th Nov 2011, 5:46 AM #330
xseraphiim♀

Registration date: 31st Jul 2011
OOC:// Thank you so much, guys~ Lady, I did this especially for you! ^^
I'm so happy with this! Honestly, that took me a really long time~☆
4th Nov 2011, 6:13 AM #331
Sleepy♂

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
Eep.

Note to self: Do not die in game hosted by xseraphiim. Ever.
4th Nov 2011, 6:55 AM #332
Onecanofsprite♂

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
...No, sera.

Just... no.

That was wrong in every single way imaginable. And yet you went even further then that. You have no morality.

I was actually sick a little. What the fuck is wrong with you, Sera.
4th Nov 2011, 7:49 AM #333
Noel-Chan!♀

Registration date: 27th Sep 2011
.....I am beyond disturbed.
4th Nov 2011, 2:13 PM #334
Spinnerlink♂

Registration date: 29th Mar 2011
Location: If you are reading this you are ether very curious, or a stalker.
i am literaly at a loss for words.
I don't know what to say...
ofools did my ave? Thats enough here i guess.
11th Nov 2011, 9:57 AM #335
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Epilogue incoming.
11th Nov 2011, 9:57 AM #336
MatthewJA
Matt Damon
Epilogue incoming.