Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Prince of Cats: A comic about talking cats and a rural gay high school romance

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Prince of Cats: A comic about talking cats and a rural gay high school romance
Pages: [1]

"Prince of Cats: A comic about talking cats and a rural gay high school romance", 9th Jan 2012, 7:30 AM #1
korimichele

Referrals: 0
Registration date: 6th Jan 2012
I'm so excited to report that I've launched the first chapter of my new and first ever webcomic, Prince of Cats! The first eight pages went up today as a kick off, and I hope you'll take a peek!

The comic takes place in rural north eastern Pennsylvania in the year 2003, and follows Lee, a boy who can talk with cats, and Frank, his best friend, as they trudge through their final year of high school. It's a drama that seeks to touch on issues of class, race, humanity and sexuality. It is hand inked and painted in ink and watercolor, and releases four new pages every Monday.

Thanks in advance if you look! <3

http://korimichele.com/princeofcats
10th Nov 2012, 6:56 AM #2
tysonlee♂

Registration date: 10th Nov 2012
The evil Commie Russians are arriving with the Green Berets close behind and it's gonna be a free for all with the topless gladiators.
10th Nov 2012, 6:56 AM #3
tysonlee♂

Registration date: 10th Nov 2012
The evil Commie Russians are arriving with the Green Berets close behind and it's gonna be a free for all with the topless gladiators.
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Prince of Cats: A comic about talking cats and a rural gay high school romance
Pages: [1]