Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Comic profile

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Comic profile: Mechanically Inclined
Mechanically Inclined
An Interactive Webcomic
Comic avatar
Profile
Content flags: Violent ContentStrong Language
Comic language: English
Genre: Action
Activity status: Active
Archive url: Visit archive
Statistics
Last update: Today, 2:17 AM
Number of comics: 23
Number of subscribers: 7
Visitors: 512 visitors (3160 pages viewed)
Rating: 0 (0 votes)

Comic description

Alice Welch wakes up alone under a red alert, with an ominous message from her co-worker. What's going on in this lab? And why is everything suddenly trying to kill her?

Mechanically Inclined is an interactive pixel art comic updating at least once a day.

Authors

Mochi
Mochi
i'm mochi, or momo. i used use this account specifically for commenting on Blood is Mine, but now i have my own comic, Mechanically Inclined. i sure would appreciate it if you could take a look!

icon drawn by rufiangel


Most recent comments left on Mechanically Inclined

Mochi
Today
Mochi
You grab a scalpel, as well as a pair of rubber gloves, and put them in your Tim for now. You also grab the fire extinguisher. It's heavier than you expected, but you manage to carry it just fine. You wait around the corner from the door for a minute, listening for any noise. You don't hear anything. No foot steps, mechanical or otherwise, no voices, nothing.

You know that there is probably a drone somewhere on this floor. You consider sending a message to Alice, telling her where you are, but you're still not sure if the Tim messaging system is compromised or not. You know that while you're in the building, the network checks who you're messaging against a list of employees in order to determine whether or not your message goes through. However, given the circumstances, it is possible that the system has access to more than just the name of the recipient. As such, you decide it's probably better to be as discrete as you can. You've told Alice where to go, you can only hope that's enough for now.

You've put it off long enough. You step out into the hallway.

It's very quiet, and very still. To your left is the end of the hall. You were making your way through when you heard a drone behind you and scrambled into the lab you were just in. As far as you know, the drone should have gone around the corner to the other end of the hall, and then turned and made it's way back. However, it hasn't. You're not sure why.
Left on Leave the lab.
Japster
2 days ago
Japster
Let's take a scalple anyway, and wrap the handle in cloth/duct tape, or whatever other insulators we can find (there should be rubber gloves in a science lab) We could use it to cut wires if we get the drop on a bot.
Let's also tell Alice that there's a hostile bot on our floor.
Left on Loot the rest of the lab.
Mochi
2 days ago
Mochi
You consider whether or not you could make some sort of bomb out of the Bunsen burners, but it seems like they're just the standard metal burners that connect to gas pipes that run up to the counters. They're pretty useless on their own, without some sort of independent fuel source. The other sink island seems to have more of the same in it, though this one has some scalpels as well as the other smaller tools. Scalpels aren't really going to be much use against killer robots, though.

You make your way over to the cupboards that run under the window. Under these is mostly more useless lab supplies -- beakers, flasks, tubes, armatures... you're not really sure you could use most of this to really help yourself. Your ideal weapon would be like... a gun, or something, probably, but you're not going to find one of those in here. You've also only ever used guns in video games, so you probably wouldn't be much use with one right now anyways.

While you're at the window, you try and peer out it and see if there's anything in the hallway. You don't see anything, or hear anything. What you saw of this hall earlier was pretty tame. It seemed like most of the people who were down here managed to get up to the ground floor before things really kicked off. The first two levels aren't really high security. Where you work, in the main operations room, is probably the highest security, and most heavily guarded, place on Level 1. Of course, that means that the people you work with... well.

You try not to think about that, and keep checking cabinets. More lab equipment, and some cleaning supplies are all you really find. It's starting to look like the fire extinguisher might be your best bet for self defense.
Left on Loot the rest of the lab.
Mochi
2 days ago
Mochi
sorry for the lack of updates over the last two days, i've been working a lot and i decided to take some time to just relax. i'll try and get a few extra pages out over the next two days to make up for it.
Left on Look around, quietly.
Japster
3 days ago
Japster
Can we just activate stealth mode, where everything we do has *attempted* stealth
Left on Look around, quietly.