Oh goody! a place to make more friends! (i'm not joking either ;3c)
Friend ID: 4699-8260-34229
Steam: b0w0r0 (haven't checked spelling, its been a long time...)
- currently, i'm not really active on steam, but if i am, its most likely L4D1/2 or CS:GO...
- LOVE animal crossing, but haven't touched it in a while. also smash. no pokemon. sadly... (i swear i had a childhood)
- as for psn, i have LBP 3 running (own 1 and 2), bo3 (barely play), and Starwars: Battlefront (currently playing really)
- i prolly forgot some, but i don't really have too much time to play what with school, but if you see me on, don't be a stranger. :D
...and do you notice a pattern?
(sorry if this was too much!)
popping out the confetti, noise-makers,
cracking open a cold one for later;
seeing what's old, while looking for new
- friends gather together and waiting for you;
watching each other grow better and whether
the weather holds out, you're later than ever;
take time to watch tonight as the sun goes away
behind the horizon, beyond the next day;
playing hard-to-get with the wine in your veins,
acting all passive past the point of champagne;
cozying up to the ones that we lean on and love
while others seek comfort in friendship and above;
yet this is the moment we look back and remember
in the expanse of an hour, we see a whole year;
the struggles, the laughter, a past we hold together
- the future is always different, so lets bring it in with cheer.
(i don't know what this is i just started to write...)
Have a safe new year's, you wonderful people and until next time: keep being cool, and doin what you do~
Favorite Colour: The ones i see when i close my eyes
Favorite Composer/Style: Tchaik. Oh man. I love Tchaik(ovsky). Any thing/one from the Impressionist or Romantic Era's. Like Debussy, Rachmaninoff, Saint-Saens, Elgar, and also modern composers such as Williams, Barber, Lloyd Weber, Benny Goodman...
Skill Level: uhhh, I've been playing for 6 years now? i don't know how that correlates... (I guess low to mid tier advanced?)
Range: My lowest note is Low C, two ledger lines from the bottom one on a grand staff. My highest? I can easily get into mid treble claff, but anything above those ledger lines will be a bit more challenging. Not impossible. I'd say, safely, six ledger lines above the top line on treble cleff.
ack! time time time...
*searches up time stuff...? *
- so, I'm still a little confused as to what/how to tell time (durr) around the world.
all i know is that i'm pretty sure i'm GMT -4 ? (whatever EDT is...?) (gah I'm so sorry!!!)
- I also try and play whenever i can, meaning usually in the afternoon anywhere from 15:00 - 20/21:00 ~ish
(i'm sorry i'm used to military time ahhhhh)
(i hope this helped? if not, i can try again, or...)
real quick small question:
- not saying that it's a bad thing, (unless it is) but i just logged on, and it seems to me like someone went ham with some TNT.
- I could be wrong, and if i am, forgive me. i just find it a little... uh, weird? funny? dangerous? to see large craters in the middle of a mountain.
I have a tendency to forget where I'm at sometimes, mainly because i pay attention to something like a car going by, or a girl walking in the rain all alone, and think about all the symbolic meaning behind it day dream
I was standing at a bus stop once; was ready to board the bus, but realized I didn't need to even get on the bus. At all. I was just going with everybody else. Once in the bus, I sat down, got up, and exited the back doors. Back outside, I kind of stood there, looked at the small bench next to the bus-stop sign, and sat back down on it. The bus drove away. I then got a text from my friend asking where I was: i was supposed to meet them in front of their car, which was a block from where I was. A block. I looked back at the slowly disappearing bus, and saw the little girl who I helped find the bus-stop waving back at me. I then headed back to my friends, while putting on my rain jacket. Again.
Pirates be the best, at most anything they put their eyes on;
a motley crew, to help the fearless captain find untold treasures;
a ship as be-utiful as the sea 'erself;
and a flag that snaps!, ev'n in the most fiercest of storms!
And of course!
- Stories to share when they reach port, allowin' 'em to catch their breath, drink some rum, and most import'ntly: dream of even bigger battles, fouler creatures, and more evasive treasures, than one lifetime can fulfill!
- unless, o' course, ye plan on sackin' the port: Then, yer name will spread like the fires ye set to the ships you plunder'd! They'll hail you, as ye take their loot, hopin' that their lives will be spared. But only the captain can show mercy, as 'er crew only knows bloodshed...
WHOAAAAAA!!! Ash is a... as a... dinosaur?!?! Cross one thing off his wish list!!!
You've captured his character so nicely, and that facial expression! :D
I cannot Thank you enough! Is eternal good? My eternal thanks?!