Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Mafia XXIII

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [18]

26th Jun 2012, 4:08 AM #201
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
I think anyone who isn't voting for Sleepy now, especially after his villain monologue there, will have a lot of answering to do in the very near future.
26th Jun 2012, 9:28 AM #202
rokulily
~
Registration date: 18th Apr 2011
26th Jun 2012, 1:24 PM #203
Sabrini Fur
MAGICAL
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
ChazGELF

That is all.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
26th Jun 2012, 2:02 PM #204
KoriCongo

Registration date: 11th May 2012
rokulily:sleepy

kori, he voted for me first. you don't get this far in showbiz without paying your debts
-sips tea-

(also i was a bit busy, country hopped just a week back so i'm not even sure how the time zone works compared to comicfury time. i'm not sure on if you even get clues in this game or if its just off player reaction and i didn't see his response until he was unfortunately dead, though i did see how many voted for him. so yeah i might have helped but i did not nail that coffin. which if i remember right would have been yours no?)

That's was I waiting for. A good expanation.

It was going to be a tie if I remembered it. Muffinman only lost to one vote. You can see why I started voting against you
26th Jun 2012, 10:03 PM #205
Antihero
Blurg
Registration date: 8th Nov 2009
I've been laid up in bed with the flu for the past few day, so sorry I've been so inactive.

Uhm... Sleepy, I guess. Seems to be the way the votes are swinging, and I'm too tired to come up with reasoning one way or the other.

<_< ... >_>

imageimage
26th Jun 2012, 10:12 PM #206
Nightsky

Registration date: 1st Nov 2011
Just popping in to say that Matt's pic is up. :D
26th Jun 2012, 11:06 PM #207
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
The best deathface ever. :D
27th Jun 2012, 12:05 AM #208
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Truly the greatest way to die
27th Jun 2012, 1:15 AM #209
Nightsky

At dusk, everyone gathers in the lobby, their votes accounted. There is no need to count the votes, and Nightsky zones out their voices as she stands to the side, notebook in hand—or, in her case, paw. It's opened to a page with three words on it written in large, capital letters, each one underlined twice. Her eyes narrow as she reads them over and over, every line of every letter imprinting into her mind. Finally she tears her gaze away from it, acknowledging that there's no need to keep looking at it. Taking a deep breath, she turns to face the gathered people, their voices finally reaching in her ears once more.

"I suppose there's no need to count votes," Lee observes, and everyone stops speaking as they turn to face her. "It's clear who has to die." Everyone stands in silence for a moment, thinking of the events of the past twenty-four hours. They had killed the protege, the one person who could find who was innocent and who was guilty without having to resort to killing, and lost one of their greatest assets to the Mafia. Certainly, things were looking grim. However, Muffinman's death was not in vain, for he had left a clue to one of the killers.

"He's not here," Nightsky observes aloud, and Antihero nods.

"He left the hotel earlier this morning," he says.

"And you didn't try to stop him?" Sabrini asks, his eyes wide. "It's kind of obvious who he is."

"I was drunk," Antihero stated bluntly. "I wasn't exactly thinking straight."

"We can discuss this later," Meed interrupts, frowning. "Let's just go get him now." The group lets out a chorus of "Yeah!"'s and "Right!"'s as they stormed out the door of the hotel. Nightsky lingers for a moment, glancing at the words in the notebook one last time, before hurrying to join them. Once outside, she takes flight and glides to the front of the group, taking the lead next to Lee.

"Where do we look first?" Sprite asks from the back.

"I'd say the nightclub," Nightsky says briskly.

"The nightclub?" NekoSuave frowns. "Why there?"

"Just a hunch," Nightsky says cryptically, ignoring the look Lee flashes her. However, no one questions it, and they redirect their walk towards the nightclub. Lee tries the handle and frowns.

"It's locked," she says.

"Open it," Nightsky orders KoriCongo. He shoots her a puzzled look, but reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key. He puts it in the lock and begins to turn it, but pauses.

"Uh, does anyone else hear music?" he asks, and everyone tenses, listening closely. Sure enough, the faint sounds of a piano can be heard, almost too soft to hear at first. Hesitantly, Kori finishes turning the key and pulls open the door, and the music becomes louder.

"This is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata," Magravan observes in a hushed voice.

"Okay, I'm starting to get a bit creeped out," Chaz whispers. "Can we go back to the hotel?"

"No," Nightsky says, walking inside the nightclub. The others rush to keep up with her brisk pace, and they enter the main bar area of the nightclub. The lights are far dimmer than usual, putting them on guard as they carefully walk inside. Sitting at the piano on the stage with her back to them is a strange woman they'd never seen before with gorgeous, golden-brown hair and wearing a sexy red dress. For a moment everyone stands in awe of the beautiful, solemn melody, watching as her gloved fingers dance across the piano keys. Finally, the song is brought to an end, and the woman lowers her arms to her sides. As she does so, Lee raises her gun and points it at the stage.

"I'm guessing you're the mysterious Stella we couldn't find," she declares grimly, her eyes narrowed. The woman turns her head slightly towards them, allowing everyone their first look at her face, even if only from one side. Her lips are ruby red and her cheeks have an ever-present blush, and there's a beauty mark beneath her eye.

At first glance, she has the appearance of an innocent and gentle, if somewhat homely, young woman. However, this image is quickly shot down when she pulls out a gun and shoots at Lee, sending the agent's gun flying from her hand. She rises from the piano bench and turns to look at the shock crowd face-on. While usually one should be terrified in such a situation, it took a moment for the fear to sink in as they took in her red dress, which showed off all her curves to their fullest potential, with a bonus slit on the side to showcase her leg.

"Now, now, Agent, no need to be so nasty," she says in a soft, high-pitched voice, flashing a menacing yet strangely seductive smile. "We're both women in a man's world, after all."

"Don't lie." Suddenly Nightsky zooms by the women, swiping at her head. Stella jumps to the side, narrowly avoiding the strike. A golden blur zooms through the air, and she reaches up with her free hand to catch it while pointing the gun at Nightsky. Despite the gun aimed at her, the fennec fox calmly adds, "After all, you're not 'Stella', you're Sleepy." Sure enough, standing before her is Sleepy, wearing a form-fitting red dress that shows off all his curves with matching ruby red lipstick, holding a golden-brown wig in one hand and aiming a gun at Nightsky with the other.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing Sleepy in a dress," Rokulily whispers to Claptrap.

"No, he's in a dress," Claptrap whispers back, his eyes wide.

"Matt would have loved to see this," Sprite whispers, and the two nod, their eyes stuck on Sleepy's strangely sexy figure in the dress.

"How'd you know," Sleepy demands of Nightsky in his usual voice, and the fennec fox holds up the notebook with a smirk. Written on the page, in giant letters, are three words: "SLEEPY IS STELLA".

"Muffinman saw you the first night," she says. "I looked in his room after we learned he was the protege and found his notebook there. I had a hard time believing it at first, but obviously... it's true." She smirks at Sleepy a bit, who scowls in reply.

"Figures," she mutters. "We should have killed that guy earlier."

"Uh, I have a question," Chaz suddenly says, and the two turn their heads to him in surprise. He shrinks back a bit, seeming hesitant, but then works up his courage and blurts, "Why are you wearing a dress?" Sleepy smirks a bit and shrugs.

"Eh, can't hurt to tell you," he says. "My parents already had two sons, but my mother really wanted a daughter. But when I was born, there were some... complications. In short, she couldn't have any more children, and unfortunately for her, I was a boy. Somehow she convinced my father to raise me as a girl, and I grew up wearing dresses and make-up."

"So when you moved out, you started a double-life," Lee muses, eying him warily. "You were a normal reporter by day, and a Mafia Princess by night."

"Well, it certainly made it harder to catch me," Sleepy replies, flashing the agent a cocky grin, but it quickly fades. "But Jackson had to go and ruin it. He found out my identity and was going to report me to the FBI. We called in a hitman to kill him, but you know how that ended." Sleepy turns his head back to Nightsky, his gaze cold as he eyes Muffinman's notebook. "And of course, his protege also had to get involved and find me out. Men. They're nothing but trouble."

"You do remember that you're technically a man, right?" Meed asks with a deadpan expression, and Sleepy shrugs.

"Sometimes I forget," he replies casually. "Now then, Agent Nightsky, let's end this, shall we?" He pulls the trigger, and a loud bang rings through the room as a bullet shoots through the air. Blood sprays into the air and Nightsky lets out a deafening screech only capable of being made by something from another realm, so loud that everyone winces and blinks. When they open their eyes, they are shocked by what they see. Nightsky stands in front of Sleepy, her arm shoved through his chest. Blood trickles down his dress, the crimson liquid hard to distinguish from the red fabric. He stares at her wide-eyed, his mouth open slightly. "H-how...?"

"You know, shapeshifting demons have incredible regenerative abilities," she growls. "As long as it's not too serious, we can just transform to a form without the injury." Sleepy stares at her in disbelief, but then scowls at her, visibly trying to stay awake. Nightsky offers him a grim, menacing smile as she casually adds, "Did you know Jackson used to be in the FBI? He was my partner until he retired due to a bad injury on the job. This case is pretty personal to me."

"D... Da..." Sleepy's voice trails off as the light fades from his eyes, and his head lolls forward. Nightsky yanks her arm out of his chest, sending blood flying, and scowls as she shakes her arm.

"Well, this is going to take a while to wash out," she mutters.

Sleepy was the Mafia Princess! Raised as a girl due to his mother's daughter complex, he was able to use his charm, elegance, and feminine appeal as "Stella" to convert one person.

It is now the night phase.
-----
Yeah, have fun with that one, everyone. :D
27th Jun 2012, 1:23 AM #210
Sleepy

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
Yeaaaaah... I was simultaneously amused and annoyed when I found out about that little wrinkle.

At least Orangelink isn't in this game, so Adesa can just shut up now.

EDIT: Also, I just realized; Nightsky managed to guess one of my favorite pieces of music ^_^
27th Jun 2012, 2:17 AM #211
KoriCongo

Registration date: 11th May 2012
0-0 Wow. Just wow. 1 down, questionable amount left depending on player base (I think 2-3 mafioso left).

Isn't Sleepy already a girl? You know what, forget it.
27th Jun 2012, 2:19 AM #212
Sleepy

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
... Observant KoriCongo is observant.
27th Jun 2012, 3:52 AM #213
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Wooo! At least now we have something to work with... It's sort of like a game of Battleship, where you just throw out shots randomly until something hits, and then you can extrapolate from there... Granted, in this case we got someone to peek at the other board and tell us a good shot :D

Also, you bastard! Now my piano has Mafia germs on it!

... Can I get a new piano?
27th Jun 2012, 5:28 PM #214
Nightsky

Sleepy's death image is up, and it is AWESOME. It may be one of the best ones yet. :D
27th Jun 2012, 6:26 PM #215
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Haha.. Awkward... :D Making that your avatar would be ... questionable :D
27th Jun 2012, 6:38 PM #216
Paul Goodman
Better call Paul!
Registration date: 1st Sep 2010

why is sleepy so hot?
27th Jun 2012, 6:56 PM #217
Meed

Registration date: 24th Aug 2011
Why is sleepy actually a female, yet a male cross dresser in this?

Paradox
27th Jun 2012, 8:16 PM #218
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
I'm gonna say "Rule of Funny". :3
27th Jun 2012, 9:24 PM #219
Broken CL4P-TP

Registration date: 14th Mar 2012
Oh wow nice job
28th Jun 2012, 12:19 AM #220
Nightsky

After the exciting events of the night before, everyone feels a bit exhausted. However, they also feel safer: one of the Mafia members is dead. Finally, they're making progress. With this in mind, everyone goes to bed feeling safe and sleep well for the first time since the beginning of the disaster, regardless of the raging storm outside.

However, once morning comes, the optimism has faded, replaced by apprehension. Sleepy was only one member of the Mafia; there are still others left—and they're likely not too happy to have lost one of their own. Everyone gathers in the lobby grimly, standing in silence as Lee does the headcount. Once she finishes, she stands in silence for a moment, apparently deep in thought.

"Everyone's here," she declares. "No one died." Everyone stares at her in disbelief.

"But we just killed one of them," Chaz blurts. "Shouldn't they have a grudge and try extra-hard to kill us?"

"Maybe they did, but failed," Magravan suggests. "I don't know how that'd work, though."

"Well, it's possible," Lee mutters thoughtfully. "Anyways, I guess there's no point in discussing it further. We'll count votes at the usual time in the nightclub. Until then, I'll be in the penthouse." She turns and walks to the elevators, leaving everyone in a stunned silence. Nightsky lingers behind, looking thoughtful and strangely warily.

No one died last night!

It is now the day phase.
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [18]