Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Mafia XXIII

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [18]

20th Jun 2012, 5:55 AM #21
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
((Thanks for clearing that up! As I said, I was going more by an in-character perspective. Your character said "Hey, stop that", so I went off that more than anything. XD When it comes to roleplay, I do try and put in-character stuff first. Which brings me to another point.
MatthewJA:((Brackets are fun))
Sorry about this XD I used to RP on forums waaaay back, and we always talked in double brackets when we wanted to talk OOC, to help distinguish it from in-character banter.))
20th Jun 2012, 5:58 AM #22
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
((keeping that vote on me? :P

OH YES. Nightsky, there is a distinct lack of rules listed. That's fine, just what are the rules on PMing?))

((hehe brackets))
20th Jun 2012, 6:00 AM #23
Onecanofsprite

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
Well... I... Uh...

Anybody need any bags taken upstairs for them?
20th Jun 2012, 6:10 AM #24
Paul Goodman
Better call Paul!
Registration date: 1st Sep 2010
I vote Frosty

For drama's sake mostly. Plus I find MatthewJA a very interesting sir.
20th Jun 2012, 6:12 AM #25
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
((Afraid I'm sticking to my guns for now, Matt.))

Chaz nods to Onecanofsprite. "That'd be much appreciated, thanks."
20th Jun 2012, 6:29 AM #26
Broken CL4P-TP

Registration date: 14th Mar 2012
Claptrap listened to the statement made by the FBI agents and was astonished, he couldn't believe that someone, nay two people inside the room were killers! He decided that he had better go off and think about it for a bit before becoming rash. He had heard all of the accusations begin to fly from the second that the agents were done speaking heading off into the lounge he decided that he would write everything down to try and figure out exactly what he would do.....

as things stand while I write this

MatthewJA = 2 (Frosty, Chaz GELF)
Frosty = 2 (MatthewJA, Paul)
Sabrini Fur = 1 (Sleepy)
Chaz GELF = 1 (Kori Congo)
Rokulily = 1 (Muffinman)

Unable to come to a proper conclusion and curious how the agents would react to a tie, he decided to not vote

(I really didn't want to do a random vote because there were already plenty of lynching candidates and just jumping on a bandwagon is never an appealing idea, I figured that I would leave it up to Lee, Nightsky, and probably some kind of rng calculator or however they decide ties)
20th Jun 2012, 6:59 AM #27
Kojiru

Registration date: 20th Jul 2011
Kojiru looked around as he fiddled with his wrench in his hand, jumpsuit still stained with oil, he wasn't given much explanation as he was shoved into this situation. Just seemed like one of those in the wrong area at the wrong time type of things.

At any rate, yay day 1. RNG says Paul

you are so totally mafia Kojiru - MatthewJA

20th Jun 2012, 7:24 AM #28
KoriCongo

Registration date: 11th May 2012
Ok, most random beginning ever, right?

Oh and Matt...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ENJOY THIS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
20th Jun 2012, 7:53 AM #29
Antihero
Blurg
Registration date: 8th Nov 2009
I drunkenly question these people's authority to do this to u-

Wait, will there be an open bar? In this case, I approve.

On a side note, Paul keeps stealing my whiskey, so I blame him.

Although I may be hallucinating things.

No, no. Darth Vader agrees that Paul stole my whiskey, so I will continue with that vote.

))As Paul tied the votes 'tween Frosty and Matt, I will likewise tie the vote with a vote for him((

)Inverse brackets FTW!(

<_< ... >_>

imageimage
20th Jun 2012, 9:15 AM #30
NekoSuave

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
Neko, still unnerved by Nightsky's earlier threat, spoke in a timid whisper. "I...I think I'm gonna go lie down. I'm not voting today." With that, she took her bags and went to her room for the night, nearly positive that she would have nightmares of the fennec fox tonight.
20th Jun 2012, 11:07 AM #31
Sleepy

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
((I'm pretty sure you do random stuff whether you're a villager or a mafia, MatthewJA; you just have a greater variety of randomness to pull off as a mafia.

Also, these brackets are fun!))
20th Jun 2012, 1:05 PM #32
Lee V.

Registration date: 20th May 2011
MatthewJA:OH YES. Nightsky, there is a distinct lack of rules listed. That's fine, just what are the rules on PMing?))

((PMing is allowed. We just request that you copy it to either one of us as well.))
20th Jun 2012, 2:18 PM #33
Sabrini Fur
MAGICAL
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
((I agree))

((Also, I vote Kori-Congo.))

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
20th Jun 2012, 2:36 PM #34
rokulily
~
Registration date: 18th Apr 2011
20th Jun 2012, 3:59 PM #35
KoriCongo

Registration date: 11th May 2012
Well, at least the mafia has too many places to hide without blowing the cover or ending in a tie.

EDIT: Oh, and Anti, try sobering up before voting. Next thing you know, you try jumping off the hotel thinking you can fly. And I will not give you the hair of the dog that bit you.
20th Jun 2012, 6:17 PM #36
Broken CL4P-TP

rokulily:
... and clearly i'm not welcome at the bakery. where will i go now for my comfort cookies?

I wouldn't eat anything from that particular baker except his muffins *whispers* they're really the only thing he knows how to bake.

Edit: oh and here's another tally looks like we are heading towards a three way tie

MatthewJA ........... 2 (Frosty, Chaz GELF)
Frosty ............... 2 (MatthewJA, Paul)
Paul Stintzi ......... 2 (Kojiru, Antihero)
Sabrini Fur ........... 1 (Sleepy)
Chaz GELF ............. 1 (Kori Congo)
Rokulily .............. 1 (Muffinman)
KoriCongo ............. 1 (Sabrini Fur)

not voting = 2 (Claptrap, NekoSuave)

20th Jun 2012, 6:36 PM #37
Sabrini Fur
MAGICAL
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
Alright, it's bolded now. Also, look at your votes tally. Frosty apparently voted twice, and once for himself. -_-

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
20th Jun 2012, 6:43 PM #38
Broken CL4P-TP

Sabrini Fur:Alright, it's bolded now. Also, look at your votes tally. Frosty apparently voted twice, and once for himself. -_-

thanks! herp derp, going to fix that now

EDIT: there we go all fixed :D no idea where the 2nd Frosty came from
21st Jun 2012, 12:00 AM #39
Lee V.

Registration date: 20th May 2011
The phase is now locked.

Votes:
MatthewJA - 2 (Frosty, Chaz)
Frosty - 2 (MatthewJA, Paul)
Paul - 2 (Kojiru, Antihero)
Sabrini - 1 (Sleepy)
Chaz - 1 (Kori)
Rokulily - 1 (MuffinMan)
Kori - 1 (Sabrini)

No vote (Claptrap, Magravan, Meed, Neko, Rokulily, Sprite)

Results coming shortly.
21st Jun 2012, 12:24 AM #40
Nightsky

Registration date: 1st Nov 2011

By sunset, the civil discussion of who would die first was on the verge of war. It was a three-way tie between Matt, Frosty and Paul, and none of the voters were budging. As everyone stares each other down tensely, there's a "bing" as the elevator doors slide open, and Nightsky and Lee step out.

"I hate elevators," the fennec fox declares, unfolding a pair of purple wings. They stretch out in their full, demonic glory, taking up nearly six feet of space and totally blocking the elevator doors. "They're so cramped."

"Get over it," Lee says, and turns to the others. "So, who's going to die first?" For a moment no one speaks.

"We're stuck at an tie between Matt, Frosty and Paul," Meed finally says.

"Does that mean no one's going to die tonight?" Chaz asks, looking a bit hopeful. Or, at least the alien probably would, if he'd had a face and eyes that could express emotions more clearly.

"Nope, someone's gotta die each day," Lee says. "Boss's orders." She reaches into her suit and withdraws a gun, pumping it once as she eyes the trio. "So I guess we'll have to kill all three of you."

"WHAT!?" the three blurt, staggering back. After a moment, Paul shakes his head and steps forward, his eyes narrowed.

"You can't do that!" he says angrily. "I'm a world famous boxer! If you kill me, my fans will never let the FBI live it down!"

"We have the authority here, not you," Nightsky mutters briskly, frowning. Paul snaps his head towards her and then, suddenly, charges at her, yelling with his fists raised. Nightsky doesn't flinch and just stands still, but a small smirk crosses her lips. "Idiot."

Suddenly there's a loud bang and Paul stops in his tracks, collapsing to the ground. A pool of crimson begins to grow around his body, even darker than the hotel's red carpeting. Behind him, Lee stands with her gun raised, light-colored smoke rising from the end. She spins it around and places it back inside her suit.

"Don't mess with the FBI," she mutters, and looks at Nightsky. "So, do you think he's one of them?" Nightsky pauses, her red eyes glowing, and shakes her head.

"No," she says. "He's innocent."

Paul was the Bombshell! Paul could choose one person to be his lover, and their deaths would be linked together.

It is now the Night Phase. All people with night roles, send in your actions to me!
======
Yeesh, killed a lover already. Darn. D:

EDIT: Death scene added.
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [18]