Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Mafia XXIII

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [18]

22nd Jun 2012, 1:33 AM #61
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010

The librarian waves a card around, talking to nobody in particular. "I found this under my door last night. I find it very creepy you were lurking around my room while I was sleeping."

((go away frosty, you have no reason to want me dead this time

that being said I have nobody better to vote for presently))
22nd Jun 2012, 1:53 AM #62
Meed

Registration date: 24th Aug 2011
Have you any booze to share, antihero?
22nd Jun 2012, 1:58 AM #63
Antihero
Blurg
Registration date: 8th Nov 2009
Always. :D

<_< ... >_>

imageimage
22nd Jun 2012, 3:39 AM #64
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
I'm changing my vote to Neko.
22nd Jun 2012, 3:59 AM #65
NekoSuave

Registration date: 2nd Sep 2011
The Bulbasaur raised her head, slightly annoyed that she was now at risk. "Can you at least tell me why you're voting for me, Mag?"

(Seriously, I had a feeling Mag was going to vote for me instead. :S )
22nd Jun 2012, 4:02 AM #66
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
Chaz watches as Matt produces a card and accuses Frosty. His antennae twitch as he processes the information and makes the connections. That right there seems pretty incriminating... It's a tough choice. These two clearly have a heated grudge against one another. He looks over at Matt, then at Frosty.

"On one hand, if that really is your card, Frosty, that would place you in a bad spot. On the other hand... you might have made a fake card, or perhaps stolen Frosty's card just to try and pin it on him, Matt."

He gives both of them a curious look, and decides to deliberate on this some more.
22nd Jun 2012, 5:02 AM #67
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
NekoSuave:The Bulbasaur raised her head, slightly annoyed that she was now at risk. "Can you at least tell me why you're voting for me, Mag?"

(Seriously, I had a feeling Mag was going to vote for me instead. :S )

Primarily because you abstained, and the more that people are voting, the more we can build an idea of who might be working with whom and so on. Also, I have no idea and I didn't want to veg this round :D
22nd Jun 2012, 6:21 AM #68
Meed

Registration date: 24th Aug 2011
Let us drink to each others health, and to a merry... uh, sherry.
22nd Jun 2012, 6:43 AM #69
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
Chaz GELF:Chaz watches as Matt produces a card and accuses Frosty. His antennae twitch as he processes the information and makes the connections. That right there seems pretty incriminating... It's a tough choice. These two clearly have a heated grudge against one another. He looks over at Matt, then at Frosty.

"On one hand, if that really is your card, Frosty, that would place you in a bad spot. On the other hand... you might have made a fake card, or perhaps stolen Frosty's card just to try and pin it on him, Matt."

He gives both of them a curious look, and decides to deliberate on this some more.

((placeholder vote

But yeah, I got a card from the assassin under my door
why does this always happen to me

Anyway, now I am home I can actually take a look at yesterday. I haven't been town since Spinnerlink's game, so I am excited to actually do some ANALYSING AND SHIT))

Matthew produces a list from his pocket.

"HERE IS MY GLORIOUS LIST. REVEL IN ITS GLORY."
He then retrieves a pen and begins to cross names out.
18. MatthewJA
"You'll have to take my word for it," he says, "but I'm not mafia. That leaves 14 suspects. Personally, I suspect Orangelink, given he is suspiciously non-existent."
Blank stares. Who is Orangelink?
"But anyway. We can probably clear some things up straight away. Magravan, are you mafia? I believe we clarified previously that you wouldn't dare sabotage your track record by lying about this."
It was true. Magravan was certainly a squeaky-clean piano player.
"While I'm waiting for a response, let's take a look at yesterday. Sleepy voted for me - no reason, and he clearly specified that, but at any given point in time there are doubtlessly many people who would want to kill me. It's an easy bandwagon, and with a disclaimer at the end of his vote, he could get away with it, and maybe even jump off it if it started going well. Then there's Frosty, who is behaving oddly (again), but it could easily just be a ploy to survive - but of course, that doesn't tell us anything except he's possibly highly allergic to death.
Chaz is new, so I'll pass him for now. Kori voted with me yesterday, so he can stay neutral for now. Muffinman did his usual thing, as did NekoSuave. Kojiru voted Paul, and for this he must die, but not yet because I don't know if he is mafia or not. Antihero always votes day one, don't know what Sabrini's doing, roku's new, Claptrap didn't vote, and that's that."

"Sprite, what were you doing yesterday? Surely you didn't just loiter around our bags all day. And Meed, where was your vote?
For the present, I will remain on Frosty, but I might also change to Sabrini or Sprite later. I'd very much like to vote for Sleepy, but I won't be able to raise a wagon on him yet so I won't bother yet."
22nd Jun 2012, 6:54 AM #70
Kojiru

Registration date: 20th Jul 2011
Such love Matt. D:

you are so totally mafia Kojiru - MatthewJA

22nd Jun 2012, 7:00 AM #71
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
"The truth is, I just can't bear to face the extreme manliness."
22nd Jun 2012, 7:51 AM #72
Onecanofsprite

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
MatthewJA:"Sprite, what were you doing yesterday? Surely you didn't just loiter around our bags all day."

"I... Uh... well, truth be told, the vents around here have really good acoustics... I may have been using them to listen in, but I didn't want to get involved in m-murder."
22nd Jun 2012, 8:21 AM #73
Chaz GELF

Registration date: 15th Jun 2012
Chaz listens to what Matt has to say. Having taken this into account, and, fearing that he's inadvertently gotten himself tied up inextricably in affairs between Matt and Frosty, he decides to vote for Frosty this time. If their grudges are allowed to snowball any further, it could be disastrous for all of the suspects involved.
22nd Jun 2012, 8:51 AM #74
Frosty
SPEED LINES EVERYWHERE
Registration date: 20th Feb 2010
Or I could be doing exactly what I said I'd do before the game started.
22nd Jun 2012, 8:54 AM #75
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
The point stands that I have nobody better to vote for at present until I get a reply from Magravan and Sabrini and maybe Sleepy.

And if you have a one-track mind then you aren't exactly helping matters.
22nd Jun 2012, 9:20 AM #76
Onecanofsprite

Registration date: 3rd Apr 2010
A voice from beyond calls out to Sprite suddenly.

"Matt is evil! Your nemesis! He must be stopped!" The voice boomed. The bellboy looked confused, and stared at Matt.

"Well, can't argue with that, I'm voting for matt."
22nd Jun 2012, 9:59 AM #77
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
I haven't been answering that question directly for a couple games now, Matt. While I end up dead more often, it's more entertaining this way...

That being said, everything I say will still be true :)
22nd Jun 2012, 11:11 AM #78
Sleepy

Registration date: 14th Sep 2011
... okay, does this town have a death wish or something? Paul was a fairly valuable player, even if with perfect hindsight he ended up with a risky role. Frosty is a valuable player. MatthewJA is valuable, as long as you can figure out what in the world he's up to.

So why are all of them our candidates for lynching? I was willing to attribute the first day to random-vote weirdness and Frosty, but this is just foolish.

Frosty, you still haven't provided any reason why you want MatthewJA dead, besides your flavor of being obsessed cop with one-track mind. And since you've been doing this since the start of the game, I know it isn't the results of a role.

MatthewJA, just because Frosty's voting you isn't a good reason to vote him back. Right now, all the two of you are doing is guaranteeing that we'll be worse off when one of you dies.

MatthewJA:Sleepy voted for me - no reason, and he clearly specified that, but at any given point in time there are doubtlessly many people who would want to kill me. It's an easy bandwagon, and with a disclaimer at the end of his vote, he could get away with it, and maybe even jump off it if it started going well.

Well, not quite no reason. I do find you annoying sometimes quite often near constantly. But when the bandwagon formed, I decided that wasn't enough to waste the potential asset.

I don't like any of these bandwagons. Nekosuave almost never votes the first day, Frosty is valuable, and MatthewJA is valuable.

I'll vote for Sprite, because it's a choice between him and Chaz GELF as to supporters of the MatthewJA-Frosty stand off here.

Seriously, it is not a good idea to get rid of either of you right now. And I'm kind of disappointed that you two are acting like this in the first place.

EDIT: Also, a polite warning: MatthewJA, despite my partial responsibility for what happened the first day, I really would prefer to keep both you and Frosty alive. But if I'm forced to choose between your death and Frosty's, I'm choosing you.

Just so you know! ^_^
22nd Jun 2012, 11:17 AM #79
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
Alright, I'll buy into a Sprite lynch, but bear in mind that sticking to a pre-stated vote pattern is an excellent way to cover up nonsensical mafia votes.

BEAR IT.

MatthewJA is valuable

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me
22nd Jun 2012, 11:58 AM #80
Antihero
Blurg
Registration date: 8th Nov 2009
Okay, seriously? Two votes does not, a bandwagon, make.

<_< ... >_>

imageimage
Forum > Forum games > Mafia XXIII
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [18]