Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035
12 days ago, 11:23 PM #20621
http://mscadventures.the-comic.org/comics/latest

lol

new page,the end of a story, beginning of trouble
page29
11 days ago, 2:10 AM #20622
I like in Panel 3 how Slam Horn is standing there ready for battle as the enemy soldiers are closing in. It's a fight I'd like to see.

In Legends of Candralar this week, Ian finishes taking care of Brachiodega - Book 4 - Page 30
11 days ago, 3:23 AM #20623
The visuals here are amazing! I love the design of you characters :)

Blacktail and Marz
11 days ago, 2:58 PM #20624
I feel bad for the guy waiting for gunfire to end, reminded of my pets actually during New Years

----

Exposition dump or excuse story? He is still done regardless.
bonus: the map is based on a real world region, try to guess haha
11 days ago, 3:04 PM #20625
Pretty good artwork, but since your comic is in black and white I'd recommend creating more distinct backgrounds to help establish better what's going on and where everyone is.

Introductions are in place.
11 days ago, 5:38 PM #20626
Unapologetically Enthusiastic

Ooo, interesting! Also, I recognize the font you use! I used to use that one too. Make sure not to use capital letters with that font, so the letter size will be more consistent!

Court of Roses today: Drowning the pain in an ochre haze.
10 days ago, 2:36 AM #20627
Really nice coloring tones.

Today on Zero & Gravity
10 days ago, 7:41 AM #20628
Nice tender moment interrupted by baddies, always so annoying huh? Nice page! I like the designs and you have great linework

----

Today's Fuzzy Princess: Fun Time is Over
10 days ago, 1:15 PM #20629
She must have a swiss army knife for a tail.

-----

Double update today. Both Hyde and Word are celebrating Valentine's Day in their own way today.
10 days ago, 2:10 PM #20630
I was never that fond of unimportant holiday-specific special pages, but well-drawn nonetheless.

Sir Mot does some scouting
10 days ago, 3:41 PM #20631
Pretty clear that something's been there beforehand, stay frosty :3

Hannah reveals herself and her name change
10 days ago, 5:06 PM #20632
I love the knuckle crack before a fight! haha

In Blood Trails, the last mercenary alive engages Mourt.
10 days ago, 5:10 PM #20633
I really like the detail work on the armour and cape patterns, though I'd prefer there be some backgrounds to help with setting the stage.

In Barkham Horror, Adrienne's dread becomes manifest.
10 days ago, 10:31 PM #20634

A good, clear, effective storyboard sequence, with good notes and an exciting / horrifying sequence of events. It's easy to see the action in your mind's eye.

To answer one of the questions you asked in the comments, I think this would definitely be a candidate for a streaming service. Your voice actors list is impressive, but don't overlook pro voice actors who don't have celebrity names.

Page 36 of The Extras- the gals find themselves with a sudden opportunity for adventure. I'm sure they'll learn lots from it...
We tried a thing where the sequence of word balloons starts off standard, left-to-right in the top tier, then it's supposed to curve around and be read right-to-left in the second tier. I don't know if the flow is successful or not. What do you think?

The Extras 36: Portal
9 days ago, 10:41 AM #20635
Obviously, that door's the entrance to the movie theater's wet bar...or arcade. Or both. :D

I pretty much love everything about the page! :D

This week on ACES (yes, we're still alive!), Alfred's dad is telling his son to reconsider his career choice. Now, we can see why. >>
9 days ago, 12:19 PM #20636
Cool. There’s some interesting visual storytelling going on with the way that flashback was handled.
I like it.

In this week’s page of Steamroller Man, the villain, Sugar Daddy, chases scientist Paige Wan around her lab complex, to try and get the mysterious contents of “Canister D”!
9 days ago, 12:36 PM #20637
I'm LOVING "Nature's greatest drug, High Fructose Corn Syrup!". Your lettering's also particularly nice, I love the old-school art style you're drawing in!

The last A&D page has a bit of digging into character motivations!
9 days ago, 2:05 PM #20638
Hmm. I sense arrogance in his tone.

------

The men discuss the situation further.
9 days ago, 2:11 PM #20639
I just finished reading a book and it also had a character seeking freedom while also wanting to be altruistic, it's a nice reason to have to be an adventurer

I really like the continuous text bubbles, and one of the tails going behind the character's a nice touch. Lettering's a bit too small on my monitor imo, though maybe it isn't an issue on mobile?

---

continuing on (re)posting the old comic
not only do we learn our protagonist's name, things go 0 to 100
9 days ago, 7:32 PM #20640
Whoa, that skeleton guy really came out of nowhere and changed the tone of the page drastically

On my page, some evening chat