Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049
13 days ago, 7:24 PM #20881
They may be taking this just a little too literally xD

Meanwhile...!

... :O
13 days ago, 7:35 PM #20882
BustyLaroo:

Meanwhile...!

... :O

Hey BustyLaroo,
I haven't checked your comic out before, so I'm glad I landed behind you in the queue today! I like the look of your art, it had a cool indie-comic feel. Also refreshing to see another black-and-white comic on the site (I sometimes feel like I'm the only one doing b&w)!

Speaking of which, this week's Steamroller Man page is a silent page, a bit of an experiment for me. I go into more detail in my Author Notes.
13 days ago, 8:28 PM #20883
Oh wow, I really like this page. Your composition experiment worked super well, I got the impression of a freeze-frame slow-motion sort of scene even before i scrolled down to read your author's note, I think the lack of dialogue was a good call. I like your style a lot too, it really evokes that sorta golden age american comics feel. Great pacing and great page!

In today's Nuclear Summer 1997, some plot and a scene transition, or; Dave attempts to draw a motorcycle.
12 days ago, 12:02 PM #20884
The color palette here is nice with cool colors next to the color wheel. It's easy on the eyes and helps things feel relaxed even with the chaos in the military.
Also liked having a whole panel to drinking some tea.

Snowcone isn't having a good day.
12 days ago, 2:11 PM #20885

It's a bit difficult to tell what's going on in that big splash panel. The characters' silhouettes are unclear and it looks kinda jumbled up. Action scenes are hard!

In the latest pages of Battle Kreaurez, fighting plus more fighting.
11 days ago, 6:36 AM #20886
Really good action scenes! Good art and the violence looks super convincing. Also I love the design of the axe-headed snake. Good work!

---

Today's Fuzzy Princess: Kuma's Lunchtime
11 days ago, 9:29 AM #20887
cbrubaker:
Today's Fuzzy Princess: Kuma's Lunchtime

Both Shaggy Rogers and Dagwood Bumstead would be proud of a sandwich like that.... as well as jealous.
Besides, no one likes Lima Beans!

=================================================
Meddlesome: Coitus Interruptus Daemonicus.
WARNING! - NSFW

... ANY bird can be a Phoenix, if it's ON FIRE.
11 days ago, 10:25 AM #20888
Talk about being a clit-blocker AND a cock-blocker at the same time D: Then again, he just seems jelly. xDD

Meanwhile, in Helix, Donovan breaks the font dimension.
11 days ago, 1:25 PM #20889
You could demonstrate better the geography of the situation since I'm not entirely sure where that last panel is supposed to be in relation to rest of the events. Otherwise well-drawn and paced.

Chapter 4 opens with a time skip.
11 days ago, 4:15 PM #20890
An interesting opening sequence...! Effectively shows us what they're up to without dragging things out :)

Meanwhile...!

New Chapter!
11 days ago, 5:47 PM #20891
That's a really nice cover! I still have to catch up with your comic (I'm around chapter six).

---

And here you have you weekly dose of jerkiness! Next page will be interesting for sure (or so I hope).
11 days ago, 5:49 PM #20892
I know your comic is usually not colored, but I think your colors look fantastic here. Also, I think the Venom-like creature in the background looks extra creepy lurking about back there.

Okay so we must have been posting at the same time so, I'll comment on your page as well. :)

I think you've nicely set up that the child is in danger here not only from the person forcing her to do whatever it is she has to do but also because there is a reptile involved that may cause the child harm as well. I don't know what is going on because I am not familiar with your story, but just from your work on this page, you've got me concerned about this child and what this child is being forced to go through.

In Legends of Candralar this week, Olivia tells her story to Queen Rose - Book 4 - Page 35
11 days ago, 7:20 PM #20893
Ohh I really like this page, between the color and shading then the poses its lovely. Better yet the characters and how they interact with each other has a lot of depth in them.

My new page which is a bit over due.
11 days ago, 10:12 PM #20894
Your banner is not clickable. But I found your comic anyway
A nice sci-fi street scene. The sky is a lovely shade of violet

A muscular naked woman hates her job
11 days ago, 11:18 PM #20895
i guess saying "it could be worse" wont help

new page- something is very wrong
page34
10 days ago, 2:29 PM #20896
Good picture compositions, but the perspectives and colour contrast could use some work. The contrasts are too small in some places and the lineart is pretty subtle, so it could use some more contrasts to make it more readable. You have a good foundation to work on, though!

Today on Vapnthjofr saga: Occupational hazards and bad neighbors
10 days ago, 3:47 PM #20897
I really like your colouring style, it's very aesthetically pleasing. :D
(also, that looks like it really hurts, ouch)

In today's page of Road to Kerridon, someone is apparently all bark and no bite.
10 days ago, 4:45 PM #20898
Unapologetically Enthusiastic

Ooof, I can tell that cuts deeps.

Court of Roses today: Merlow recalls what the demon said.
9 days ago, 12:17 AM #20899
"Never let anyone have power over you" cuts deep.
I really like how "scratchy" the flashback panel is drawn in! Definitely evokes demonic fire.

---

Fast travelling again
9 days ago, 5:45 AM #20900
Ooo, I like this style. Good indie comics vibe and I like the unique word balloons. Nice nice

---

Today's Fuzzy Princess: Jordan is well read