Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049
9 days ago, 12:07 PM #20901
9 days ago, 1:42 PM #20902
You could try to make your characters less stiff in their poses, but otherwise, the flow goes on fine from panel to panel.

Vampire attack
9 days ago, 5:11 PM #20903
Ha! Reminds me a bit of that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where she uses a bazooka on that monster who was supposed to be immune to all weapons! All well and good until you can't keep up with the times, eh?

In the latest Barkham Horror, Adrienne takes a bit of a tumble.
9 days ago, 5:49 PM #20904
Oof, that's gotta hurt. Very nice flow on your pages. What do you use to shade them?? I like it :)

Meanwhile!

Kayla takes in the damage...
8 days ago, 5:06 AM #20905
Well, things took a turn for the dark since I last saw the comic; they should probably not be standing around there unless they wanna be questioned by the police. D:
It's a very well-done page!

This week on ACES, now that Val and Frankie are out of jobs, they might as well humor Alfred and see if what he's saying is serious...
8 days ago, 2:53 PM #20906
He'll probably ask to do his garden and all his chores too. Maybe a little pay is involved but it's better than nothing.

Knights block the way.
8 days ago, 3:06 PM #20907

An improvement! The poses on this page read much more clearly than the last one. Good job.

Today in Battle Kreaturez, Ben finally does something cool.
8 days ago, 3:29 PM #20908
Very dynamic layout. You give a good impression of how that rat's tail works. I am thinking of some sort of stingray when I look at it.

This week in Polaris, there is a sense of Deja Vu and some suspicious behavior by one or two of the team explorers. But they were really a non-team to begin with.
8 days ago, 4:57 PM #20909
straker:This week in Polaris, there is a sense of Deja Vu and some suspicious behavior by one or two of the team explorers. But they were really a non-team to begin with.

I really like the atmosphere of the scene, perfectly communicates the tone and everything that's happening, even with no context.

I don't really post by pages so I'll just leave the last update batch.

One week ago, 12:56 AM #20910
It looks like you post one panel at a time, which is really interesting. Your use of depth and lighting is really effective, it creates a very distinct mood.

Kairo has a smug-ass grin sometimes
One week ago, 4:14 AM #20911
ShaRose49:Kairo has a smug-ass grin sometimes

Dang, I love the angry eyes in the first panel. Good layout. Your combat dynamics are getting better and better. Lots of flow and good movement. Looking forward to the finishing move, if she can pull it off. And yes, that is a smug smile, the kind you just wanna punch.

In the latest page of the Extras... know how the tagline starts "Four girls...?" Ever wondered where the fourth one was? Wonder no more.
One week ago, 3:28 PM #20912
I like what I see! The art is clear and proffessional-looking, and the character designs are good. (However, the horned one looks quite a lot like BOTW Link, hahah.)

Today on Vápnthjófr saga, someone is not having a good day
One week ago, 10:00 PM #20913
this is some really nice detail. she should know not to pry, he will open up when he's ready. This time on Timespheres, the boys are preparing to fight as a guest arrives.
One week ago, 11:10 PM #20914
Hope his fight goes well.

This week the fight runs into a complication. A fighter thing A set back Need to intervene
One week ago, 11:41 PM #20915
Alley Dweller
To be fair, stupid ideas are what makes the world go round! Can't wait to see what this one is! Seems like a really cool fight scene so far, love the onomatopoeia, very dynamic!

On GCD, a helicopter blows up.
6 days ago, 2:17 AM #20916
Theta Sigma:

Well, that's one bad-ass assault rifle or the helicopter is just a cheap one.

First Sergeant David gives Carl some important instructions.

6 days ago, 2:59 AM #20917
He should definitely listen to the sergeant. He looks like he knows what he's talking about.

Marz talks to leader Samuel in Blacktail and Marz
6 days ago, 4:52 AM #20918
There’s an interesting history here. I can see from the bitterness and lack of direct honesty why Marz prefers the company of talking animals.

And now, a new Minnie and Max: Monster Girl Detectives
6 days ago, 5:28 AM #20919
Back alley with a big bearded bald guy in an apron, yeah this will go swell!

---------------------

It's a cold quiet night in O'Ville City but crime never sleeps especially at the local Diamond Exchange! Click Here to read it now!
6 days ago, 6:16 AM #20920
Puns that would make Schwarzenegger proud.

A knight's payment.