Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049
6 days ago, 6:16 AM #20921
Being a supervillain does come with having cool powers! Cool as Ice :P (sorry, I'll show myself out)

-----

Today's Fuzzy Princess: Kitty Fun Facts
6 days ago, 10:46 AM #20922
For Fuzzy Princess: What is he doing? He shouldn't give them the book of power! Great expressions as always!

---

Without Moonlight updates today with Fotis talking to the generals.
6 days ago, 1:24 PM #20923
Seems fairly circumstantial evidence.

Since cbrubaker shamelessly skipped my morning post, here it is again.
6 days ago, 3:14 PM #20924
A bit of money for slaying a very dangerous vampire, and finding farmers... I'd say it's pretty smooth :3

Jetlina's Adventures- Nobody hurt the bat!
6 days ago, 3:20 PM #20925
Poor bat's in a bit of a predicament!

Meanwhile...!

Kayla needs to be talked down a bit...
6 days ago, 3:21 PM #20926
From angry to apologetic

Get ready to fight (about time!)
6 days ago, 3:22 PM #20927
Ooooh I love the 3D style of your comic!!

Here's my latest page!!
6 days ago, 4:06 PM #20928
Your link wound up cut off a bit, though I just went ahead and looked at the most recent page anyway. Just a heads-up there to keep an eye on that. But yeah, this is mostly pretty solid, laid out well and art looks good. The dialogue in the second panel is kind of framed in an iffy way though, at first glance it just looks like he has a mustache in the shape of Shut Up. That's a nitpick though, on the whole pretty solid.

In Wright as Rayne, the Black Court and Patriot Initiative make their entrances for their showdown.
6 days ago, 4:38 PM #20929
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
Lizuka:In Wright as Rayne, the Black Court and Patriot Initiative make their entrances for their showdown.

Interesting! I would reccomend in the future to play around with the speech bubbles for the singing, make it unique and really stand out from the rest of the dialogue!

Court of Roses today: The Demon's Brand.
6 days ago, 6:17 PM #20930
Woah, I was not expecting good news at the end of this intense page. I like this juxtaposition a lot!
--
This week, Berry can't catch a break
6 days ago, 6:18 PM #20931
@Kelsey Always a pleasure to be behind you in this thread! I love this page, it's really sweet. Made me smile even though I'm not caught up enough to have context yet! Some interesting lore, too. Also great art as always!

@Dyohna I can't believe I haven't checked out your comic before?? I love your art, your style is so cute. I'm especially a fan of the watery effect you drew on that panel after the water bottle. Overall you have a really nice comic format and site design and the colors on this page feel very summery!

In this week's Nuclear Summer 1997, someone we've seen before and also Jack is having an extremely normal time, thank you very much,
6 days ago, 8:40 PM #20932
I love the coloring and character expression. really cool!

on blood trails, the last mercenary survives the assault and prepares to counter attack.
6 days ago, 10:00 PM #20933
You have a nice style to your characters! I kind of wish there were some backgrounds in there, I think having some background detail drawn in a similar style would really take your comic to the next level!

In this week's Steamroller Man page the villain of the story, Sugar Daddy, finally obtains his goal! OH NO!
6 days ago, 10:29 PM #20934
Fantastic lineart, and all-too relatable with the losing stuff on Sugar Daddy's part. I like the gingerbread man's design a ton.

Paige Rock finds true love in a man who suffered similar problems to her and her sister Mash spoils their fun for a moment.
TAPAS dot IO, Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/ebenfrostey
5 days ago, 2:20 PM #20935
I hope I don't sound too mean, but the art is really messy. My advice to you is to look up anatomy, perspective, composition and other art theory, and practice more.

Today on Vapnthjofr saga- Avoidance behavior
5 days ago, 3:16 PM #20936

An aminal comic! The art is nice. This comic has a nice painterly style.

Chapter 08 of Battle Kreaturez begins.
4 days ago, 4:37 AM #20937
Nice style and story.

A good morning on Zam! comics
4 days ago, 5:46 AM #20938
Pfft. And I'd love to have a breakfast like that!

You have a charming drawing style! Nice work

----

Today's FUZZY PRINCESS: Calling the Bluff
4 days ago, 1:36 PM #20939
I giggled like a little kid at line about publishers XD
Wonder how she'll spork the book

---

The racoon's full name is Judah Gladiolus
4 days ago, 2:34 PM #20940
I like small actions characters do while talking, like the bird brushing his beak.

Sparky delivers some bad news.