Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123
Two weeks ago, 9:19 AM #22321
Looking at the boy's eyes, I wouldn't trust his oberservations much.

Someone looking for a lost ticket without seeing it either at Ariane's place. Link.
Two weeks ago, 3:27 PM #22322
I like the Frankenstein monster-drummer!

Today on Vápnthjófr saga- Que the ruckus

Two weeks ago, 7:02 PM #22323
dankleosteus:I like the Frankenstein monster-drummer!

Today on Vápnthjófr saga- Que the ruckus

That deer fellow seems like he deserves whatever the wolf lady is about to knock him the hell out with.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Bazooka Girl, Tori becomes half mech.
Two weeks ago, 7:56 PM #22324
Those sound effect visuals are epic all on their own
--
In this page, time to say goodbye for now
Two weeks ago, 8:03 PM #22325
I reeeeeeally like the color work on the page. All tones work very well in combination, and fir the art style. The only thing I can really nitpick on - I'm not sure the "Squeeze" effect marker is well fitted with the rest of the composition. Work on emotions is pretty exquisit, especially with simple models, and additional plus is high level execution of colouring an lineart on technical level.

And this is my thing to please be torn apart: http://crestofthestars.thecomicseries.com/comics/21/

13 days ago, 3:10 AM #22326
Pretty good stuff here, though I can think of some criticisms; the characters look out of place compared to the backgrounds, mostly in that the lines on them seem a little more formless by comparison. They don't look bad, but if you're looking for an area to improve I'd probably focus on tightening that up because the backgrounds are pretty good - maybe a little overly heavy on the gradient in spots but on the whole, good stuff. Particularly solid work for the comic being as early in as it is.

In Wright as Rayne's filler arc, Alex and Daryl's gender conversation continues.
13 days ago, 10:35 AM #22327
Suggestion: having this amount of text with next to nothing happening and so little panels can be grating. You could make the conversation more inretesting by adding more panels and changing the angles with them.

Judoch and Erikr.
13 days ago, 5:01 PM #22328
Unapologetically Enthusiastic
DeadlyAssassin:Judoch and Erikr.

Awww this page is sweet, I like the hand holding panel a lot, and the dialogue in the last panel too!

Court of Roses today: The chief did not enjoy the performance.
13 days ago, 5:14 PM #22329
They should have played some noise instead to please him.

And trouble for Medusa today at steampunk gorgon. Link.
13 days ago, 5:25 PM #22330
I like her expression as she falls, it’s like a mix of shock and regret at jumping out of the airplane.
- - - -

In Champions of Far’aus, Hyperion realizes that he might be overreacting.
13 days ago, 5:28 PM #22331
Hyperion might want to tone that down a bit, don't want 'em doing it to the wrong person xD

Marked Ones- Tara shows Sammy what they're doing; transporting firearms
13 days ago, 11:11 PM #22332
Nice set, but where are the Shotguns? It's missing some Pump-Action Shotguns.

Derek's MSX Adventures against the Foul Knights continues.
12 days ago, 3:54 AM #22333
That's a really different approach to a comic, I enjoy it. The colors are challenging, but really, so what? If it is what you feel, DO IT!

Operator Syndrome: penultimate page of chapter / issue 2.
Don't make him think about physics. You wouldn't like him when he has to think about physics.
Doctor Bandesol returns
12 days ago, 4:15 AM #22334
Don't make him think about physics. You wouldn't like him when he has to think about physics.
Doctor Bandesol returns

"microwave collimation", I'll go to bed knowing new words so thanks for that, and I love that concept: "beings from different vibrations"

Which oddly enough transition to Effy. In this episode, we explore the vibrating effects of coffee over Effy...
12 days ago, 5:05 AM #22335
Mmmmmm jitters are gonna shock that doorknob to oblivion

This boat reaches oblivion thanks to a high powered technique.
12 days ago, 1:18 PM #22336
I'd recommend not copypasteing characters between panels. It looks kinda static.

Today on Vápnthjófr saga- Stick it to the man

12 days ago, 2:32 PM #22337
Great action and expressions. I love how you take into account how the animals' structure and anatomy works with the very "humanlike" poses during the brawl. The motion is fluid and beautifully done.

Newest Page- The Flybrand's Tale
12 days ago, 2:54 PM #22338
I love the stained glass style and all the expressions and implied situations you gave to the characters! I'd just advise to make the lines on the text a tiny bit thicker (maybe with 1px stroke?), it's a bit hard to read.

In Splitting Image, Mortimer tries to remember the moment his brother died... But can't think on it for long.
12 days ago, 4:56 PM #22339
This is an interesting flashback. Like how the dialogue doubles as a monologue and the last panel of the flashback forming into a drip of water (he's crying causes this I think).

Unit 0 tries to make Snowcone feel better.
12 days ago, 6:22 PM #22340
I like how Unit 0’s dialouge has more defined angles for the font, it gives it a robotic sounding kind of feel.
- - - -

In Champions of Far’aus, Rougery checks in with Leilusa.