Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149
10 days ago, 3:28 PM #22881
I don’t think I should laugh at car accidents, but the way them boys got hit was funny! Also that old dude got nice hair!

This weeks update of Magicalmashup! Kaelen is jinxed into being cordial by his Cyclops neighbor Yaro and it’s way to early for all that
You can also support me on
Ko-fi / Patreon
Follow me on
Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr
10 days ago, 5:21 PM #22882
There are absolutely worse things that can happen than a jinx that makes people act friendlier. It could be one that makes something unpleasant happen, like an onion falling on your head, or one that makes you turn funny colours and your head fall off at an awkward moment.

In Barkham Horror, Adrienne learns it isn't a wind-up. Mark and Sparx are completely serious.
10 days ago, 7:31 PM #22883
Nice job on coloring those captions differently so the reader knows who exactly is talking.

Cecilia's son.
10 days ago, 7:37 PM #22884
You have me really intrigued to find out more about what a Crimson Knight is and what happened to the man she had to heal.
So I might just read your comic this afternoon. xD

This week, Headbread wakes up to find....hey! We've seen that kitty cat before!
10 days ago, 9:11 PM #22885
I really like the look of this, it's very dynamic in its structure and the character designs and backgrounds are very clear even with the simplicity of the designs and lack of color. Very well done, might need to give this a more thorough look through sometime.

In Blue Blood Heroes, the kids have a moment of downtime as they head into battle.
9 days ago, 12:41 PM #22886
Ooof I don't know what going on and I feel for these kids right now. Memory lane can be hard.

Just a mini break for the holidays.
9 days ago, 12:55 PM #22887
Make them big, so you see what they are doing.

We don't know what Ariane will be doing in TOBT today. LINK.
9 days ago, 1:41 PM #22888
No magic? For Ariane?! Seriously?!!

-----

What would Poole have wanted?
9 days ago, 2:38 PM #22889
Well, someone has to be the reasonable one here I guess. Also, love Hyde's change in expression, you caught that really well!

Let me see what you have! A knife! NOOO!
9 days ago, 3:04 PM #22890
literally living in a rock, no doubt they never saw a knife.

In my page, shots fired
9 days ago, 3:32 PM #22891
Yeah that's an appropriate reaction to a zombie. But I would be a bit more concerned by the Weeping Angel in the first pannel.

In Angel Down: Ward is late to a very important date.
9 days ago, 7:27 PM #22892
That's neat that you tied something new with art.

In BATSJR, the ship computer security ruined her adventure
9 days ago, 7:42 PM #22893
That's a hairy situation, wish our protags luck

-----------

Meanwhile in Tsokaka, I guess this is how you do worldbuilding.
9 days ago, 8:38 PM #22894
I really like your style and character design (can definitely feel the manga influence), and that detail with the skulls in the second panel definitely reinforces the menacing story behind Cleft Chin Ax.

---

Truck ride on medieval country roads
9 days ago, 9:02 PM #22895
Great work all around here - very colorful, some great backgrounds, very well put together, good, clear font. I think the highlight for me is the Action Comics #1 spoof, really like the attention to detail that went into that. Very high quality work all around on this one.

In Blue Blood Heroes, the kids confront Martina only to find she isn't quite her usual self.
9 days ago, 10:09 PM #22896
Lizuka:the kids confront Martina only to find she isn't quite her usual self.

Is that Lucoa I see?

It's time for the most important trial of the century

8 days ago, 12:34 AM #22897
what a great looking comic! so different! refreshing to see, and I love following the clear story.

Fireclown and partner arrive at the Red Castle
8 days ago, 12:31 PM #22898
I like how stylized yet coherent the environment is, and I liked the fact that contrasting flat-coloured characters are well-readable yet surprisingly properly placed within the environment. Though, I have to point at white noise on character contours, which probably is the result of their clipping. To avoid it i'd recommend using lossless formats to store the character art and either use transparent background for them from the start (which is preferable) or use non-antialiased lineart (which I use and it does not look that good :( )

Please ruin me forum

8 days ago, 2:22 PM #22899
I really like the environment in the last panel.

Today on Vápnthjófr saga- Suggestion not accepted

8 days ago, 7:30 PM #22900
Rastrelly:I like how stylized yet coherent the environment is, and I liked the fact that contrasting flat-coloured characters are well-readable yet surprisingly properly placed within the environment. Though, I have to point at white noise on character contours, which probably is the result of their clipping. To avoid it i'd recommend using lossless formats to store the character art and either use transparent background for them from the start (which is preferable) or use non-antialiased lineart (which I use and it does not look that good :( )

Please ruin me forum

I've had a consistent problem with the noise, due to the process used which is not as straightforward as it seems :)
I took a break and when I came back I keep forgetting a couple steps in the floating layout technique- hence the noise, sigh.
Some of what you see as white noise is just color problems though, ie fill layers not accepting different "shades" of white as being "white". Many such cases. Sad!
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149