Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [911]

18th Dec 2013, 1:33 PM #3761
Matt Knab

Registration date: 4th Oct 2013
Very nice inks, love the detail and texture that you put into every panel. Keep up the good work!

Today, in an early day page of Twilight Trust, things are getting tense.
18th Dec 2013, 2:04 PM #3762
TAOMark
formerly another person
Registration date: 11th Aug 2013
Matt, tense work. Especially like the 5th panel. The script is really good. The dialogue flows really well. I read it in my head, gave emphasis where it's bold, paused for dramatic tension. Great script work.

In TAOMAM the guy from HR comes to bug Mike and he quickly realises he might just be a Jedi...
18th Dec 2013, 2:09 PM #3763
Isaac Alexander Eder

Registration date: 6th Sep 2013
marcuscoolius:Matt, tense work. Especially like the 5th panel. The script is really good. The dialogue flows really well. I read it in my head, gave emphasis where it's bold, paused for dramatic tension. Great script work.

In TAOMAM the guy from HR comes to bug Mike and he quickly realises he might just be a Jedi...

A Jedi or Bugs Bunny :P.

The character designs are amusing, but a little more dynamism from panel to panel would be good. There's almost no motion.

In the latest Eclipse Legend, Bill is getting the team out of there...

http://eclipselegend.thecomicseries.com/comics/121

In case of any confusion on this, I'm the scriptwriter, not the artist.

Like us on Facebook!

We have a Twitter!
18th Dec 2013, 2:41 PM #3764
jas

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
@Eclipse Legend - I like the expressions and the lighting on this page. I'd have to read back a bit to figure out what's going on but the mood and the dialogue work well. Aside from some anatomy proportion issues with the arms in the first, third and fifth frames, the art is good and I like the variations in skin color.

Super Chibi Girl - a fan art from LeRenardRoux!
18th Dec 2013, 2:54 PM #3765
DanVzare

Registration date: 26th Apr 2013
jas:Super Chibi Girl - a fan art from LeRenardRoux!

Ha ha, it made me laugh when I noticed that the parents were smaller than the daughter. I tell you, the jumper saying "Dawn's Mom" was definitely needed, as it allowed me to actually get the joke in its entirety, without guessing.

The artstyle is pretty good as well. Simple backgrounds that bring the characters to focus, and fingerless hands due to what I'm guessing is an inability to draw hand properly, I do the exact same thing with the hands but I think you've done a much better job at pulling if off than me. Very nice, very good work!

This week on 20 Quid Amusements, we get to see what lurks inside the sofa!

18th Dec 2013, 6:02 PM #3766
EssayBee

Registration date: 21st Aug 2011
Ha! Love it. That explains so many things. I assume the single-sock-stealing gnome is somewhere in there too. And the tile-tripping gnome. (You know . . . the guy that pushes up the floor tiles slightly to make you trip on what is otherwise a perfectly flat floor?) Might want to lighten the green of the sofa a tad since it blends in with the pants.

Anyway, Issue #8 of Fusion draws to a close this week (link in sig).
18th Dec 2013, 9:18 PM #3767
MediocreMind

Registration date: 22nd May 2012
EssayBee:Issue #8 of Fusion draws to a close this week (link in sig).

I'm still trying to figure out if it's just me, or is he pointing that camera at her chest?

Either way, I giggled for like a minute solid.

Today in My Mediocre Mind, I managed to finish the comic without throwing my desk out a window!

Seriously though, I'm terrible with coloring. Terrible.
18th Dec 2013, 9:40 PM #3768
stephenleotti

Registration date: 24th Jan 2013
RE: Mediocre mind

I like the cartooniness of the designs and the colors are really nice. Maybe I'd say try to get a little more construction into the characters cause they seem a little flat to me. I did enjoy the writing though. Seems very clever.

Making of -- 3
19th Dec 2013, 2:27 AM #3769
dougwarner59

Registration date: 13th Jan 2012
I’m not exactly sure what is going on here, but the art work looks very good and the dialog is entertaining even if the story seems to be about the people creating the story.

DAR-VAL…PAGE 19. BLICK-BLICK HAS A MISSION OF PAIN.

19th Dec 2013, 3:08 AM #3770
Zextillion

Registration date: 28th Apr 2013
This is some awesome shading and detail. My only gripe are those columns in that last panel; they just don't fit in well with that floor.

Bass Cannon: > Explore to find the rift
The team goes out to find the rift, but it gets dark out. So, naturally, they come back to their house for lodging.(?)
19th Dec 2013, 5:39 PM #3771
Jetyl

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2012
Zextillion- its always nice seeing this style of webcomic (I forgot the name). I would suggest cleaning up the scraggily lines a bit, it looks rather unpolished and can be difficult to tell exactly what I'm looking at, the persons face in panel 2.

for Isonacia today, falling.
19th Dec 2013, 8:11 PM #3772
Taily
Environment Knight
Registration date: 9th Mar 2010
Nice shading! I'm a bit confused as to what's going on in the last panel, though. Who is this mysterious observer, and what is that unidentified lump of flesh in the lefthand corner?

In the latest Awkward Paws, the band feels the need to branch out from their obviously overdone genre, and we embark on the beginning of a plotline!
19th Dec 2013, 8:19 PM #3773
stephenleotti

Registration date: 24th Jan 2013
RE: Awkward Paws

Ok, I have no real issues with the artwork. The colors, expressions, character designs, all look good. I've never been a fan of oval-shaped speech bubbles though. I think they look a little awkward (no pun intended).

Making of an episode -- 4
19th Dec 2013, 8:32 PM #3774
Matt Knab

Registration date: 4th Oct 2013
Interesting "behind the scenes" look at the creative process. :)

Today on Twilight Trust, the tense debrief continues.
19th Dec 2013, 9:45 PM #3775
UltimateB

Registration date: 17th Oct 2013
Nice page, hopefully we get some revealing info now.

Today's Chickpeas gives out some important holiday shopping tips.

Chickpeascomic.com
19th Dec 2013, 10:36 PM #3776
Isaac Alexander Eder

Registration date: 6th Sep 2013
UltimateB:Nice page, hopefully we get some revealing info now.

Today's Chickpeas gives out some important holiday shopping tips.

Chickpeascomic.com

Your art is adorable. I love the manic intensity of the last panel.

http://eclipselegend.thecomicseries.com/comics/122

On today's Eclipse Legend, Bill's attempt at freeing Meteor runs into some complications...

In case of any confusion on this, I'm the scriptwriter, not the artist.

Like us on Facebook!

We have a Twitter!
19th Dec 2013, 10:51 PM #3777
jas

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
@Eclipse Legend - Another interesting (in a good way) page. Nice subdued lighting and colors. The dialogue gets a little melodramatic but it's understandable with their circumstances.

And there's just something creepy about being surrounded by a bunch of gun-wielding young white dudes in red capes with smiles on their faces. It's the cult of college boys! XD

Good page, really. I enjoyed it.

Super Chibi Girl - I played around with drawing the SCG characters in different artists' styles.
19th Dec 2013, 10:54 PM #3778
Rollo

Registration date: 21st Jun 2011
Re: Super Chibi Girl

Sometimes the rough sketches of a strip are as interesting to look at as the main body of work. Something like this show off the latent talents of the artist, which normally would not be on display.
To be honest, I'm not at all familiar with the styles of other artists on display; so I'm looking more at pen work and line weights and I must say that I'm impressed.
"Anarcha Style" makes use of the fact and proves that a few well placed texture lines add depth to a picture.

I'm deeply confused by the title of the whole strip though "Super Chibi Girl". ちび (chibi) means "short person" which also can stray into the realm of SD; neither of those appear to be in the 63 strips... except Jeff nand he's not a girl.

This is officially strip 450 of This Is Douglas:
http://thisisdouglas.webcomic.ws/comics/450
20th Dec 2013, 2:22 PM #3779
Spitfire

Registration date: 16th Jun 2013
Rollo, I'm sorry but I can't find your comic...at all. o.O I'll comment on it on this post as soon as you make it available. (Strange)

---------------

Sandbox Drama: Wake up I tried some new technics on this one :)

Edit: Hythlodeus, you might also ask why she coughs then? It's hard to explain, but I'll try. She's a personification of a leaf, and if you follow the story from the beginning a lot of the things make a lil more sense :) so please, come read it *luring innocent readers shamelessly*
20th Dec 2013, 4:40 PM #3780
Hythlodeus
Da da da
Registration date: 15th Sep 2010
@spitfire: outstanding colouring and the water effect is fantastic. although I'm a little confused how that character was able to speak without any mouth. (her nipples are also missing but she seems to be kinda alien, so who knows, maybe the nipples are somewhere else) :D

Zwerg/Elf continues a very long fight scene

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [911]