Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [784]

14th Sep 2012, 9:24 PM #41
TheSmilingPsycho

Registration date: 17th Apr 2012
Ooo! Great thread! Mangaka, I love the sharp perspective, clean lines, and lighting effects you use. The structure of your spaceships is also impressive and something I'm looking to achieve with my series as well.

My newest page is a break from the story so it's actually perfect for somebody who hasn't really been following along. It's a Halloween themed gag strip. But the second issue of Dexter will be premiering sometime in the next couple weeks.
14th Sep 2012, 9:59 PM #42
Doodleniks

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Ho dang, what a cute little guy. ^u^ And I understand his Halloween woes- I always got scared out of my mind. ._. I love how you do your speech bubbles and text!

In the latest page of Castle, a fussy lady is menaced, a mysterious girl monologues, and omg so much shiny magic
15th Sep 2012, 4:43 AM #43
mushroomisland

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2010
well, Doodleniks! I do like your sense of color :D I love purple. It's magical.

The character seems charismatic enough. She's cool. Wonder what's in the castle...

And as for Remnants:
page 14 of chapter 3 Quite the most challenging I've done so far. With lots of backgrounds... AH
So Lan finishes his somewhat humorous battle with the bounty hunter, and wanders off into the "dark" side of the city, in the slums. It seems like he will encounter yet another obstacle here. Seriously, it's no fun place.

Back with vengeance :P
15th Sep 2012, 6:24 AM #44
JRChace

Registration date: 2nd Jul 2012
I freakin' love your backgrounds mushroomisland, especially your newest page. I already felt what was coming from the first panel. Its a good contrast of mood from the fight before.

Lan needs to save all the peoples. And the cat.

The latest page of Alignment has our somewhat evil hero Goredamn struggle to strike fear into three arrogant Adventurers! In fact, he seems to have stricken them with laughter after his plans horribly backfire!
15th Sep 2012, 6:56 AM #45
jas

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
Alignment: I like it! The cartoon-esque style and colors really suit this comic well. And woe to the ones who ignore this guy (and call him a loser), looks like he's about to go super-sayan on them! Very good at making me want to read the next page. Thumbs up!

Super Chibi Girl - Allison finally understands the power of the B'wahii! But has she learned enough in time to save the people below (and herself) from imminent danger from a falling construction crane??

"That was pretty smooth, Jazz." - Seeen (formerly Sivrus)
15th Sep 2012, 7:16 AM #46
Draginbeard

Registration date: 22nd Jan 2012
Super Chibi Girl

Wicked effects in this one. Allison is just starting to realize what she can do. Battling a falling construction crane is clearly on the list!

Draginbeard - Jolly gets excited about coming home, but the reality of a looming dragon stunts the mood a little.

17th Sep 2012, 1:37 PM #47
Doodleniks

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
Draginbeard

All right, you got me. One of my favorite things in storytelling is people inside machinery. (So, so cool.) The artist's comments caught my eye, and the whole idea sounds quite interesting.

From the description, this might not have been the page you meant to link to? It's cool regardless!

In the latest page of Castle, our heroine leaves town and continues on her journey. [x]
17th Sep 2012, 1:54 PM #48
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Registration date: 5th May 2012
Comic 9 - pg. 9 - REALLY strong colors - strong lines - the mage sees really awesome cool :D ( have to go back and check out the archives )

Todays datachasers ( STILL NSFW ) Comic 778 - Meat Locker.. TD continues her tirade on having a "Sprite" body and lets everyone know her disapproval :D Comic 778
17th Sep 2012, 2:32 PM #49
Rinkel
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
Well, someone's unhappy. I really like the way you present your characters. I feel like it I stare at a page long enough they'll start moving like in those CGI Final Fantasy films. :D Great job.

This week, on Geotic: The First Pinnacle! Ul-ah reveals something very important. Slightly NSFW, due to nudity (but everything's covered) and slightly creepy (you'll see why). Also, MAGICAL EFFECTS EVERYWHERE.
17th Sep 2012, 4:23 PM #50
McHozers

Registration date: 9th Sep 2012
Wow, fantastic artwork. I do like the shading as it does seem to an a supernatural element to the page that is almost hypnotic. I will continue to check out your stuff. Excellent job.

My latest page is here: Celtic Shaman: Mannix Built my Hotrod - Page 2 the prologue continues as we take a look back 20 years ago...

(edit: that was for Geotic: The First Pinnacle btw...)

Dead Souls - Updated every Thursday

And visit celticshaman.ca for more Shamany goodness.
17th Sep 2012, 4:28 PM #51
LooeyQ

Registration date: 22nd Feb 2011
This art is fantastic! Very traditional, vintage style, but clean and vibrant in colors! Of course it is very story driven so I would need to read a few back pages I'm sure to truly understand the meaning of the page, but Great stuff man!

This is a full page spread where one of the main characters, named Spot, reacts to being confronted by a giant Alien from the strip before!

Spot to the Rescue!
17th Sep 2012, 4:49 PM #52
MaNo

Registration date: 11th Nov 2011
I really love your art style c: I think it goes nice with the black and white theme, also aliens are awesome :D

Anyways Mano EP 9 there is a peanut involved :>

17th Sep 2012, 5:09 PM #53
Draginbeard

Registration date: 22nd Jan 2012
MaNo really like your webpage!!! The art and colors go very well together. Oh yes, there is a crazy peanut in this episode, but we still don't know who shot Dodom!

Draginbeard

Jolly tries to explain how his life got sucked in by the internet, is this going to be entertaining enough to keep the Dragon from eating him?
17th Sep 2012, 7:02 PM #54
TheOneBlueGecko
Team Gecko
Registration date: 14th Feb 2012
That page, was awesome, especially the third panel, I love all the equations and such just kind of fusing into him and going through him. It looked really cool. Also, loved the information about the backstory to your plot, it is always interesting to read about someone else's thoughts and plans as to what they want to do with their story.

New page of Jac and the Adventure and so ends the story of the living rocks...for now.
17th Sep 2012, 7:47 PM #55
LooeyQ

Registration date: 22nd Feb 2011
Really love your art work, and as I said in the comment I left, I want to sit and read through your pages!
Its very clean art, and stylized! Like a modern Tin Tin type of art but with a totally different imagery which works really well!

My comic is Mad Dog, This a full page spread of Spot reacting to a giant Alien attacking a soon to be best friend
Mad Dog page
17th Sep 2012, 8:47 PM #56
Sara Vivanco

Registration date: 4th Sep 2012
Nice! Really digging the cartoony style (I'm a little biased for cartoons), and the gray tone is being used effectively. :) I like what you were doing with the lettering in the word balloon (with the AHHHH going all over the place), but you could also push that by warping the balloon as well. Could be fun, and would work well with the kind of story you're telling.

In the latest page of Hat Hair, Kirk gets defeated by an oversized beetle.
18th Sep 2012, 6:20 AM #57
ryuskrew

Registration date: 18th Jul 2011
Oh wow. This was a definite surprise for me! The latest page of Hat Hair features a really vibrant, cartoony style. Everything is incredibly stylized and well done. Also, poor bug, why did he have to kill it?! D: You should sub to this if you haven't!

Today on Ryu's Krew we get to meet the squad of elite soldiers that Morkgaldur has, namely, the Resistance!
18th Sep 2012, 5:51 PM #58
Doodstormer

Registration date: 25th Mar 2012
I know this has been said before, but I like the really heavy, angular style you have in this comic. My only complaint is that it is occasionally a bit difficult to make objects out against dark background objects or characters, but this only happens on rare occasion.

Also, I'm a sucker for introduction montages. The Resistance looks like they'll be up for the task!

---

In Turner & Hercules, the Legionnaire has made his getaway, and somebody's going to pay.
18th Sep 2012, 6:00 PM #59
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Registration date: 5th May 2012
Really nice colors and the last panel is awesome - lots of details and good looking art ! i really like the one thats has a close up on the eye . nice use of colors and angles to tell the story! :D

Todayin Datachasers - Ada's matrix threatens to crash out - and silver tryes deperately to stop the failing matrix...
Comic 779 - Flatliner...
18th Sep 2012, 6:30 PM #60
Mangaka 2170

Registration date: 6th Mar 2012
Gotta say, I absolutely love that computer interface. The detail you put into it is incredible, and it meshes well with the rest of the composition.

-----
In this update of Frontier: 2170, the General leads by example...
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [784]