Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Tell us about your newest page! Comment on the one above first!
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [921]

25th Sep 2012, 9:52 PM #101
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Registration date: 5th May 2012
On Killer Bee _ LOVE the premise looks like old retro superhero comics with a harder edge ! rock on!

today in Datachasers Ada's new body is finally revealed TD is still being a pain.. :P Comic 786 - Memorys ..
25th Sep 2012, 10:10 PM #102
Hythlodeus
Da da da
Registration date: 15th Sep 2010
Thought balloons!!! I admit I missed them. Nobody seems to use them anymore. Thank you for using them.
Zwerg/Elf is a fantasy/RPG parody. Today the protagonists walk through the city.

25th Sep 2012, 11:53 PM #103
Centcomm
Powerhouse
really awesome work love the line art .. and im a sucker for RPG comics :D

Today in Luna Star Doctor Cooper is going to do SOMETHING Galina is getting worryed that it might involve bodly harm!!!
Comic 73 - Directive....
26th Sep 2012, 12:55 AM #104
Joel Sawyer

Registration date: 7th Aug 2010
Very nice, though I'll have to read back to see how we get to this point. Very sinister finish. I haven't looked at many strips with this kind of art, so I find it interesting, and I like the details in the characters.

In Muscleheart, Killemall the Barbarian and Orida Spud have won a gladiatorial combat against all odds after the opposing team's leader made fun of Orida's short stature. As we begin, the heroes stand surprised...Muscleheart 21
26th Sep 2012, 4:11 AM #105
TuxedoComics

Registration date: 10th Aug 2012
The old fashion action figures reminds me of Robot Chicken, and I can see that you're using Comic Life as well. Glad other people use it, as it's pretty handy.

In my latest comic, here the character is just getting up, realizing he's surrounded by zombies. How will he defend himself?

EDIT: Due to an uploading problem, I took down the page to be reuploaded at noon today, so if you're reading this before noon, it's not the latest page. Sorry about that.
26th Sep 2012, 4:11 PM #106
mushroomisland

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2010
@tuxedo
whoots! colors :D It looks amazing like that, and that 3d panel with him crawling out of the broken glass window looks really cool.

Remnants - Lan&Danbi reunion...under terrible circumstances D: the pedo gets flung across the room..

Back with vengeance :P
26th Sep 2012, 4:32 PM #107
bobtea

Registration date: 7th Sep 2012

Wow, that art is incredible! I really enjoy the style. Great facial expressions throughout, especially the girl in panel 2. The third panel has a very clear sense of motion, depicting a complex action in a single panel completely naturally. I really enjoyed this. From a writing perspective, you've done an amazing job as well - I can't imagine any situation that would make your two main characters more sympathetic than one rescuing the other from a pedo.

Minebreakers #8: In a world that takes place entirely underground, Dorran tells Lana a story of how he came to live in the underground city from the planet's desolate surface.
26th Sep 2012, 4:45 PM #108
Hythlodeus
Da da da
Registration date: 15th Sep 2010
I have to admit I have no idea how to comment on a sprite comic so I just talk about the storytelling of the page: It is outstanding. I love the way you wrote this stuff.

Zwerg/Elf tells the story of a dwarf and an elf in a comedy/fantasy setting. On todays page they talk about how to use orcs the best way while walking to a big city.

26th Sep 2012, 5:03 PM #109
TuxedoComics

Registration date: 10th Aug 2012
I like this a lot! The backgrounds are detailed enough that the setting they're in looks alive and active, and that's a good thing. Overall, the characters are very noticeable and distinct, as any good cartoon character should be. God job!

In my latest page right here Our main dude is just realizing that he's surrounded by zombies, his car is on fire, and he has no weapon, so he has to make do with what he has.
26th Sep 2012, 5:23 PM #110
Lewis T
Banana Enthusiast
Registration date: 27th Apr 2010
I like your art, the drawing is good and the effects are very cool, I like the realistic idea that he would have to use the only thing available.

also, zombies!

In the latest page of Moonlight Valley, Rachel is trying to help Sammy and Co. escape the labs while being chased, but the door codes have been changed.

"Self taught by trial and error... Mostly error."
26th Sep 2012, 6:14 PM #111
Jade Joules
Shoots to kill
Registration date: 16th Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere between here and there, but definitely not where I should be
I like the bright color scheme, as well as the fact that you redrew everything, even in a place where you could copy-paste. Also, there's more words on this page than my entire comic. Kudos. :P

(PS: It's because I have none)

Heidi Page 2

I rushed this, and it shows. But I do not have the time nor patience to redo it, so...yeah.
27th Sep 2012, 5:27 AM #112
jas

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
@ Heidi - I love the shading and use of dark and light on this page! The storm here is more than literal, a showdown between these two characters is about to explode-! It definitely gives a bit of both dread and excitement. Can't wait for the next page... :)

From me, here's something new, the cover from The AR-MEN #147. This is the final issue of the first comic series I ever created (started back in 1980). AR-MEN #147 was a special issue I did to tie up loose ends so I could make peace with the comic ending. It's 35 pages long with two special "blooper reel" pages at the end. I hope to post a page a day till it's complete.

(And yes, there really were 147 issues, not to mention 6 annuals, 2 special editions and 3 giant-sized issues, all over the course of 20 years.)

27th Sep 2012, 6:26 AM #113
TheSmilingPsycho

Registration date: 17th Apr 2012
The latest Dexter page features Mars! Dexter #2.4

jas: Nice lighting and shading on that cover!
27th Sep 2012, 10:09 AM #114
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Dexter is such a cute comic - the lead charcter is utterly lovable - love the line art too! there needs to be things liike this on saterday cartoons .. *(mutters instead of the crap thats on there now)

Today in Lunastar Galina...Comic 74 - Not a bloody joke... Cooper .. and a knife..
27th Sep 2012, 1:03 PM #115
KingRandom

Registration date: 21st Oct 2011
I find the 3D-y art interesting...

(how do you do that?)

This is a little bit concerning-- and have I really not updated since July?!
27th Sep 2012, 1:44 PM #116
jas

Your link to King Random didn't work, but going to http://kingrandom.thecomicseries.com/ works. The update date still shows July 9 but if that's the latest update, that's fine. It's a rather creative way to show the "sharp" downside of too wide a smiley, that's for sure! o_0

On Page 1 of AR-MEN #147, we get introduced to our main character, Sue, and she has a rather strange dilemma...but is that really a bad thing?
27th Sep 2012, 7:34 PM #117
Genejoke

Registration date: 3rd Nov 2010
Nice art, a little sketchy but I like it, interesting set up too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Lite bites we have the latest page by Gunwallace and Ramlama as Micky House treats sylvester. For those that don't know Lite bites is an anthology with comics by various creators. enjoy.
28th Sep 2012, 1:18 AM #118
chaos-controlled-123

Registration date: 4th Apr 2012
It seems that Mickey Mouse needs a shave... May have to archive-binge this one!
---
In this update, Tellurius embraces his inner hipster and buys a frappuccino.
Knight #9284 updates ...sometimes!
28th Sep 2012, 5:21 AM #119
jas

@Tellurius Payne - I really enjoyed this page. The art is good, the colors are nice and the writing/dialogue are very sweet.

In AR-MEN #147 Page 2, we meet a new character and expand the mystery a bit more!
28th Sep 2012, 1:06 PM #120
Doodleniks

Registration date: 17th Aug 2012
I enjoy the dialogue, and you get mad props for having readable handwriting. I'm fond of the second to last panel.

On this page of Castle, we arrive at the castle to meet a new character made of stone- and he has something to say.