Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > pictures of you
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364
23rd Oct 2019, 5:27 AM #7201
formerly DrFurball
Went to a Halloween party last weekend, dressed as Mortal Kombat's Scorpion:

And I suppose I hit a milestone in my life by getting drunk for the first time:

All in all, a good time was had, even with me falling off my friend's porch and having to work with a hangover the next day.
23rd Oct 2019, 5:28 AM #7202
formerly ehcuat
imageimage
2011-2019
today is the 1 year anniversary of me starting hrt, which has been the single best decision i've ever made in my life. even a year later, it still feels weird realizing that i actually like who i am now.
23rd Oct 2019, 5:46 AM #7203
Catgirl Connoisseur
@Wren

I am legit happy for you ^_^
23rd Oct 2019, 6:36 AM #7204
Amazing Chris Godbey:

All in all, a good time was had, even with me falling off my friend's porch and having to work with a hangover the next day.

Tips for hangover: it is caused by dehydration, so drink a lot of water before going to sleep and you'll avoid the worst of it.
23rd Oct 2019, 6:48 AM #7205
Vagabond returned home, to an identity crisis
hi :]

imageimage
31st Oct 2019, 7:23 PM #7206
Kei Esteban:

@BlueDragon
Hopefully that picture is not lost forever!
(I use to take classes too!)
(Don't remember much tho...)

I found it! Man...that was sooooo long ago (sorry for the shit cropping, this was part of a collage I just found XD)

31st Oct 2019, 9:19 PM #7207
Catgirl Connoisseur
Awesome!
You Still Have it! XD
31st Oct 2019, 10:33 PM #7208
BlueDragon:I found it! Man...that was sooooo long ago (sorry for the shit cropping, this was part of a collage I just found XD)

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess who that person is. Please do not call me out for the potentially absolutely outlandish thing I'm about to assume, but is that guy Jim Carrey? If so, that's crazy!!!

If not, welp.....I'll exit.
31st Oct 2019, 10:45 PM #7209
Venture Capitalist
BlueDragon:I found it! Man...that was sooooo long ago (sorry for the shit cropping, this was part of a collage I just found XD)

Sweet picture with Bruce Campbell!
31st Oct 2019, 11:29 PM #7210
Thanks (to all who responded)! He was so nice. I still have a copy of his book signed (and I'm never gonna sell it XD)
31st Oct 2019, 11:46 PM #7211
Environment Knight
GREETINGS TRAVELER
You have been visited by the ENCHANTED WOODLAND FAWN

She will grant you one wish on this All Hallow's Eve - CHOOSE WISELY, Traveler, for she abides by the magical rule of "NO TAKEBACKS"

1st Nov 2019, 4:38 AM #7212
Who has two thumbs and dresses up as their own characters?

This g...
uh...
Ok, you'll have to trust me on the thumbs thing.

(FYI, the second photo had a friend of mine dressed up as a mad scientist, inspecting my arm scrunchie thing. buuuut i'm not about to post her pictures up on the internet without permission, so you get me looking concerned out of context)
1st Nov 2019, 9:36 AM #7213
the only thing I'll hit is the books
JammyTheBirb:I usually avoid having my picture taken, but I felt I looked alright today and decided to try taking some. Posting these here for getting over self esteem issues reasons, but my initial response to these was "*raptornoises*burnitwithfire"

You're rocking that scarf!

Since yesterday was halloween, I'm posting some pics from earlier this autumn when I was cosplaying Aubrey Little from Adventure Zone. I had so fun designing the Lady Flame logo and making that flame prop. It actually lights up since it's built around led light! Never done any props before.

imageimage

I'm so damn pale even after summer. :'D
6th Nov 2019, 4:18 AM #7214
voted to be eaten first
My resting face makes me look like I'm in a bad mood.

21st Nov 2019, 2:28 PM #7215
Here I am shortly after getting back from the gym yesterday. I've been working out a lot recently since I want to gain muscle and don't want to remain the guy who gets worn out within 20 seconds of running. I'm already seeing an improvement!

Gourlish (my central art site, linked with my Deviantart and Twitter pages)
21st Nov 2019, 2:48 PM #7216
Haven't felt up for pictures in a good while. Of course it turned out grainy, hah. Also blurred out embarrassing posters from my teen-room at my parents' house.

---
21st Nov 2019, 2:50 PM #7217
RJDG14:Here I am shortly after getting back from the gym yesterday. I've been working out a lot recently since I want to gain muscle and don't want to remain the guy who gets worn out within 20 seconds of running. I'm already seeing an improvement!

Good luck man!

Also, tip for running, remember to focus on breathing, and don't think too hard on the running. Keep a level head, a good breathing cadence, and continue praticing, you'll get there eventually!
21st Nov 2019, 8:07 PM #7218
Yeah, thanks. I felt I looked kinda cool in that photo so I uploaded it. This is actually the first time in my life that I've worn a necklace, and I don't really know what others think, but I'm kinda liking it.

Gourlish (my central art site, linked with my Deviantart and Twitter pages)
6th Dec 2019, 2:53 AM #7219
Environment Knight
me about to put a mop into a half-nelson

11th Dec 2019, 9:00 AM #7220
A friend of mine had neon lights and we took pictures of ourselves xD

My lips are so dry and crusty thooooooo!

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364