Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59
7th Nov 2014, 8:09 AM #21
MST3KFan

Registration date: 31st Aug 2014
New comic bump!

Everyone has tried mixing their own drinks as a kid in a fountain machine before at least once, right?

Fountain Drink Mixer

And as always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages.

10th Nov 2014, 9:29 PM #22
MST3KFan

Given it's snowing as of right now pretty good up here where I live, this comic I was sitting on from over a year ago seems appropriate to post now. People generally want that whole "White Christmas" bit, but once the holidays are over, they're as anxious for it to all be gone as the rest of us.

Excuses for a Snowstorm

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages.

12th Nov 2014, 1:06 PM #23
MST3KFan

Shana anxiously awaits the premiere of Season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and somehow accidentally unleashes something from the TV while watching a particular episode in...

7 Days...

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages.

14th Nov 2014, 10:10 AM #24
MST3KFan

And two more comics in related to the one above as the mysterious being unleashed from the TV continues its mischief in...

No One Ever Believes the Kid

And finishing with...

Not The First Time This Has Happened

17th Nov 2014, 12:35 PM #25
MST3KFan

New comic up!

Chase explains to Natasha why he has so many Transformers toys in his collection that look the same, but are different colored in..

How the Toy Business Works

19th Nov 2014, 8:52 AM #26
MST3KFan

New comic!

Charlotte and Natasha discuss upcoming figures for the classic anime/manga series Ranma 1/2 and have some thoughts about Chase and James in...

Rule 63

21st Nov 2014, 10:21 AM #27
MST3KFan

Comic update!

Natasha stumbled upon something Charlotte and Chase have been keeping stored away for their own benefit in...

Hoarding For The Holidays

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with occasional story arcs and mini-comics throw in whenever.

24th Nov 2014, 12:48 PM #28
MST3KFan

Nintendo's new Amiibo figurine line for use in a number of its games just came out this last week with the new Smash Bros. game, but Charlotte has other ideas for the figurines than gameplay in...

Not Used As Intended

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with occasional story arcs and mini-comics throw in whenever.

26th Nov 2014, 12:27 PM #29
MST3KFan

Charlotte and the gang prepare to celebrate a traditional Thanksgiving, but the men are celebrating a different part of Thanksgiving tradition in..

Thanksgiving Tradition

29th Nov 2014, 1:12 AM #30
MST3KFan

Just a couple of quick comics dealing with the holiday weekend...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happiness is...

4th Dec 2014, 12:14 AM #31
MST3KFan

Couple of new comics for all...

The new Star Wars movie got a teaser trailer recently that Charlotte is excited for, but Chase is not as excited by for certain past reasons STar Wars related in...

Tease Me Once, Shame On Me...

And Charlotte learns if you plan to sing along to a famous cartoon series theme song, make sure no one else is around at the time in...

Coming Out Of Her Shell Tour

5th Dec 2014, 9:55 AM #32
MST3KFan

New comic that semi-continues Wednesday's comic as Charlotte ponders after watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon and fully getting into the new Nickelodeon TMNT something about the two of them in...

History Repeats

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with occasional story arcs and mini-comics throw in whenever. Next week though starts a huge story arc up to Christmas that will have updates Monday through Friday every week.

8th Dec 2014, 12:19 PM #33
MST3KFan

Here's the start to a large story arc that takes place around Christmas focusing on main character Charlotte and some more of her past as well as another new character introduction.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 1 - It Takes Little To Entice Her

Updates will be Monday through Friday every week leading up to Christmas.

9th Dec 2014, 11:40 AM #34
MST3KFan

Next part of the story arc is up!

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 2

10th Dec 2014, 6:39 AM #35
MST3KFan

Part 3 of the Christmas story arc is up as we see the introduction of a new character to the cast...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 3

11th Dec 2014, 12:00 PM #36
MST3KFan

Part 4 and introducing, Charlotte's aunt, Sheryl.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 4

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

12th Dec 2014, 9:51 AM #37
MST3KFan

Next part is up!

We get info on Charlotte's past with her aunt Sheryl as well as what she does for a living, much to the surprise of everyone.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 5

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

15th Dec 2014, 12:32 PM #38
MST3KFan

We're back! James and Chase help fill in further info about Charlotte's aunt, Sheryl...with disastrous/hilarious results in...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 6

Also a little bonus pic posted yesterday involving Sheryl...

Christmas Stocking Stuffer Bonus!

16th Dec 2014, 10:27 AM #39
MST3KFan

Yep. Charlotte knows a relative wouldn't just drop by unexpected unless there was a catch. Things are about to get a bit serious for a bit here in...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 7

17th Dec 2014, 8:12 AM #40
MST3KFan

Charlotte reacts to the news from the previous comic, and Sheryl gives her reason to react differently.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 8

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59