Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59
18th Dec 2014, 1:09 PM #41
MST3KFan

Registration date: 31st Aug 2014
The storyline continues with a flashback into Sheryl's past...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 9

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

19th Dec 2014, 11:13 AM #42
MST3KFan

The flashback continues with Sheryl's past.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 10

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

22nd Dec 2014, 9:26 AM #43
MST3KFan

The story continues as we see what Charlotte did for her aunt Sheryl and why she's doing what she is for Charlotte now.

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 11

Also, a bonus pic I did over the weekend to go with the previous one...

Christmas Stocking Stuffer Bonus 2!!

23rd Dec 2014, 10:08 AM #44
MST3KFan

Everything is set up like the ending to one of them Christmas TV specials in..

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Part 12

24th Dec 2014, 9:58 AM #45
MST3KFan

We reach the conclusion to the Christmas story arc around Charlotte and her family...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, Epilogue

25th Dec 2014, 6:52 AM #46
MST3KFan

Two more comics to celebrate the holidays.

Merry Christmas!

Just Thought Of You

26th Dec 2014, 9:49 AM #47
MST3KFan

We finish the three week, every weekday comic run with one more comic with Charlotte evaluating herself and the whole deal with her parents...

Mess Of A Girl From Texas

29th Dec 2014, 11:44 AM #48
MST3KFan

Shana fails to heed Charlotte's warning about a particular show's theme song getting stuck in her head in...

Heed The Warnings

31st Dec 2014, 11:41 AM #49
MST3KFan

As we head into another new year, Chase ponders something about it and how movies portray the future in...

Our 'Old' Future

31st Dec 2014, 1:16 PM #50
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
Your comic is far better than your sig image led me to believe. I'm glad I check it out, and subscribed accordingly.
2nd Jan 2015, 8:29 AM #51
MST3KFan

Magravan:Your comic is far better than your sig image led me to believe. I'm glad I check it out, and subscribed accordingly.

Thanks! I apologize for the plain sig I just wanted something simple.

The first comic of the New Year! Sheryl asks Charlotte about some things she hadn't really thought of before in...

To Be A Great Aunt

5th Jan 2015, 12:10 PM #52
MST3KFan

Shana asks a very interesting question in...

Double Standards?

6th Jan 2015, 12:38 PM #53
MST3KFan

Charlotte finds out what happens when you mix a sever lack of sleep and way too much video gaming together in...

Fear Grips You...

6th Jan 2015, 1:12 PM #54
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
MST3KFan:Thanks! I apologize for the plain sig I just wanted something simple.

No need to apologize, I just pointed it out so that maybe people give it a shot even if they were turned off by the signature :)
7th Jan 2015, 2:06 PM #55
MST3KFan

Magravan:No need to apologize, I just pointed it out so that maybe people give it a shot even if they were turned off by the signature :)

Thanks. All the publicity is appreciated. I thought my sig image being an SNES game box would be interesting. I'm going to have to think of something else in the future when I have time.

Today's comic is up as Charlotte tries to defend a cult classic TV series of the 90s to her friend Natasha while some unexpected guests make light of the situation in..

In The Not Too Distant Future...

9th Jan 2015, 12:02 PM #56
MST3KFan

Charlotte introduces Shana to a classic Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) game that many should recognize if they grew up with the system in...

Passing The Torch

12th Jan 2015, 11:11 AM #57
MST3KFan

Shana asks a question that Charlotte initially is embarrassed to talk about that quickly turns into some pent up anger issues in...

Booby Prize

13th Jan 2015, 10:29 AM #58
MST3KFan

A bonus comic piece that I used to make some new banners and avatars for my comic I thought I'd throw out there for all...

Remember The Wizard?

14th Jan 2015, 8:44 AM #59
MST3KFan

Continuing the theme from yesterday, Charlotte introduces Shana to the Power Glove and despite it's flaws, and shows a particular use for it that was not stated to have.

Now You're Playing With Power

16th Jan 2015, 7:08 AM #60
MST3KFan

Chase is distraught upon trying to marathon through a favorite classic 80s cartoon and remembering that they replaced a certain character's voice actor a ways in...

Voice Change

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59