Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59
17th Jan 2015, 10:02 AM #61
MST3KFan

Registration date: 31st Aug 2014
Charlotte shows her co-workers her store's new sign for above the store, which leads to a bit of concern in...

Signs Point To...

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

18th Jan 2015, 10:52 AM #62
MST3KFan

Charlotte thinks she hit pay dirt with something that comes into her store, but soon realizes she is wrong in...

Fools Gold

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

19th Jan 2015, 12:28 PM #63
MST3KFan

Shana asks Charlotte and Chase many questions about a classic video game franchise's certain gimmick in...

Robot Masters

21st Jan 2015, 11:04 AM #64
MST3KFan

Shana continues to deal with a certain cartoon pony haunting her and making things worse in...

Pony Not Human

23rd Jan 2015, 4:52 PM #65
MST3KFan

Are Trophies and Achievements a good thing or bad thing in video games? When are they taken too far? Natasha asks this of Charlotte in...

Achievement Hunter

26th Jan 2015, 11:53 AM #66
MST3KFan

1 more comic to go before POW! Right in the Nostalgia hits the big 1-0-0 mark! Celebrations to hopefully follow.

Charlotte questions a particular verse of the song "Turtle Power" from the first TMNT movie while Chase points out something else to do with the TMNT movie in...

Original Idea

27th Jan 2015, 11:15 AM #67
MST3KFan

An early comic update as tomorrow POW! Right in the Nostalgia hits the big 1-0-0 mark! Celebrations to hopefully follow.

The girls are about to watch an Indiana Jones movie, but the one Charlotte wants to watch isn't too popular a choice in...

Fortune and Glory, Kid

28th Jan 2015, 8:45 AM #68
MST3KFan

We've hit 100 comics!!!

Hard to believe, and we try to celebrate...er...maybe...?

Celebrate The Times...Come...On?

30th Jan 2015, 12:12 PM #69
MST3KFan

A two week long story arc going from Jan. 31st thru Feb. 14th with a comic EVERY SINGLE DAY starts today with a cover page made to homage the Star Wars and Indian Jones movie posters...

Chase N' Charley - Cover

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs (like this one being advertised) or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

31st Jan 2015, 11:09 AM #70
MST3KFan

The massive story arc focusing on how Chase and Charlotte met starts today in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 1 - Ninjas and Robots

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs (like this one being advertised) or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

1st Feb 2015, 11:51 AM #71
MST3KFan

The flashback begins with the revealing of a video gaming tournament in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 2 - HALO and Good-Bye

2nd Feb 2015, 11:50 AM #72
MST3KFan

We keep the story arc going with a nod to a themed DeathMatch mod... Anyone familiar with Counter Strike 1.6?

Chase N' Charley, Part 3 - The One And Only

3rd Feb 2015, 11:30 AM #73
MST3KFan

Continuing with a brief description of the video game tournament and ComicFury artists' getting quick name droppings in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 4 - Quick Rundown

4th Feb 2015, 11:45 AM #74
MST3KFan

Charlotte the semi-finals tournament is over, but a secret is revealed in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 5 - Oops

5th Feb 2015, 11:55 AM #75
MST3KFan

So things seemed heated up between our two main characters, but it seems it's not as bad as it was thought it would be in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 6 - Taking It Pretty Well

6th Feb 2015, 10:16 PM #76
MST3KFan

Natasha sets a plan in motion in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 7 - Opportunity Talks

7th Feb 2015, 11:07 PM #77
MST3KFan

Chase and Claire discuss things about Charlotte in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 8 - He Said...

8th Feb 2015, 10:20 PM #78
MST3KFan

Now it's the ladies' turn to talk about things in..

Chase N' Charley, Part 9 - She Said...

10th Feb 2015, 11:01 PM #79
MST3KFan

We continue with the brief period of drama in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 11 - Time And Friends

11th Feb 2015, 11:52 AM #80
MST3KFan

Chase makes peace with Charlotte, but she then discovers something...

Chase N' Charley, Part 12 - Breaking The Barrier

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59