Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59
12th Feb 2015, 12:20 PM #81
MST3KFan

Registration date: 31st Aug 2014
Charlotte becomes overwhelmed with joy at the sight of something from her (and many other peoples') childhood...

Chase N' Charley, Part 13 - A True Classic

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs (like this one being advertised) or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

13th Feb 2015, 11:31 AM #82
MST3KFan

We're nearing the end of this lengthy story arc as Natasha attempts to give quick summaries of what happened next in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 14 - Sum Things Up...

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs (like this one being advertised) or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

14th Feb 2015, 11:47 AM #83
MST3KFan

We finish off the Chase N' Charley story arc with a three part finale in...

Chase N' Charley, Part 15 - Liberties Taken

Chase N' Charley, Part 16 - Surprise To End All

Chase N' Charley, Finale - Raphael Is Suffering

16th Feb 2015, 12:58 PM #84
MST3KFan

Natasha hates being around the house when Toy Fair is happening in New York...

Toy Joy

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

18th Feb 2015, 10:52 PM #85
MST3KFan

Charlotte gets caught singing another 80s cartoon theme in...

Caught In The Act

As always, thanks for reading, and if you like my comic, subscribe, and maybe post some comments on the pages. I try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday normally, with occasional week long story arcs or mini-comics splashed in-between whenever.

20th Feb 2015, 5:35 PM #86
MST3KFan

Charlotte and Shana play a video game known for its very obvious differences between game consoles in...

Watered Down Fun

24th Feb 2015, 12:16 AM #87
MST3KFan

Charlotte arranges for people seeking the much sought-after Nintendo Ammibos to participate in a replica of a TV show she loves in...

Don't Get Eliminated!

25th Feb 2015, 11:01 AM #88
MST3KFan

Even in her dreams Shana can't catch a break from the pony that haunts her...

Night-Mare

27th Feb 2015, 5:55 PM #89
MST3KFan

A classic 80s cartoon is making a comeback in 2017, much to Shana's horror in...

Gone Quackers!

1st Mar 2015, 8:27 AM #90
MST3KFan

And so it begins! Ladies and gentlemen, please prepare yourselves for an epic crossover between the casts of POW! Right in the Nostalgia and TheD-Wrek's Twnty Four Seven...

Part 1 will go for 10 days straight here on my page, and Part 2 will be on his page.

Anyway, here's the cover page to the start of the crossover...

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1 - Cover

And yes, the title IS taken from the 80s song by A-Ha.

3rd Mar 2015, 11:09 AM #91
MST3KFan

Here's the first two parts of the epic crossover between PRITN and TheD-Wrek's Twenty Four Seven comic...

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-1 "The Mall of Suburbia"

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-2 "A Darker Time"

5th Mar 2015, 1:07 PM #92
MST3KFan

The next two updates to the POW! Right in the Nostalgia vs. Twenty Four Seven comic!

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-3 "The Worst Sin"

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-4 "Auntie Sense"

5th Mar 2015, 1:37 PM #93
Magravan
Ma-Ma-Magravan!
Registration date: 13th Oct 2009
I just wanted to compliment you on your community interaction. If anyone is looking for a good example of how to interact with readers in their comic's comments, PRITN is a great one.
5th Mar 2015, 11:10 PM #94
MST3KFan

Thanks it means a lot to me. I enjoy conversing with everyone, talking about things they remember that the comic might bring up from their childhoods and all that.

Also drawing other peoples' characters to keep me drawing is fun as well. It all keeps me going.

7th Mar 2015, 10:34 AM #95
MST3KFan

Here are the next two parts of the POW! Right in the Nostalgia crossover with TheD-Wrek's webcomic Twnty Four Seven!

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-5 "Not Helping"

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-6 "Best Pony"

Also, thank you to all the people that have subscribed. PRITN now has over 50 subscribers and 5,600+ views!

8th Mar 2015, 6:13 AM #96
FlapjackStudios

Registration date: 22nd Sep 2013
How do you whip these out so fast? It takes me a whole day per page!
9th Mar 2015, 12:59 AM #97
MST3KFan

Honestly, one thing I can say is I have had a lot of free time given my job of 16 years closed up back in July and since then I have been working temp/part-time jobs here and there since until I get into a trade school come this summer in hopes of a career.

The other thing I guess is a lot of times I find myself thinking of a comic in my head based around something a lot and don't want to forget it, so I quickly plot it out on paper and, draw the scenes, then ink them. I never have any scripts and the only time I ever really storyboard anything is when I decide to do story arcs. The crossover I've doing with TheD-Wrek's comic was the first time a script was devised at all since we're both doing parts to it.

I'd guess if I were to color or really detail my comic it would take me a lot more time. Especially when I've never been super good with stuff like Photoshop or Illustrator and stuff, and I even took classes for Photoshop. >_O

9th Mar 2015, 9:01 PM #98
MST3KFan

The next two parts of the comic crossover between POW! Right in the Nostalgia and TheD-Wrek's Twenty Four Seven continues!

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-7 "It's Spreading"

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-8 "Perhaps You Could Help"

Also, again thank you to all the people that have subscribed. PRITN now has over 50 subscribers and 5,700+ views!

11th Mar 2015, 10:05 AM #99
MST3KFan

Here's the final two parts of my half of the comic crossover between POW! Right in the Nostalgia and TheD-Wrek's Twenty Four Seven...

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-9 "Conflict Reignited"

PRITN v 24/7 - Take On Me, Part 1-10 "Challenge Issued"

Part 2 of the crossover will start tomorrow (Thursday, March 12th) on TheD-Wrek's site located here...

Also, again thank you to all the people that have subscribed. PRITN now has over 50 subscribers and 5,700+ views!

13th Mar 2015, 8:46 PM #100
MST3KFan

While the ladies are away, the guys will...sit down and watch a well remembered 1989 cartoon series...?

Guys' Night

Also, again thank you to all the people that have subscribed. PRITN now has over 50 subscribers and over 6,000 views!

Forum > Shameless Advertisement > POW! Right in the Nostalgia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59