Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Draw Your Characters Doing Stuff! (New Scenario Every Week!)

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Draw Your Characters Doing Stuff! (New Scenario Every Week!)
Pages: [1] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [76]

29th Oct 2014, 3:02 AM #381
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Registration date: 5th May 2012
Confettirainbowpony:Centcomm so PRETTY!! *_* Alicia so CUTE! and YAY!! happy ending! i knew it all along. O_O <3

WWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! here i am with my last minuteness! lol
he makes me think of Ron Weasley. @_@

Awww thank you ! HUGS! I do like doing flashback goodness :D
29th Oct 2014, 9:18 AM #382
HeSerpenty

Registration date: 23rd Nov 2012
I just love everyone's work! You guys are all so awesome!

So I wanted to contribute somethin before the topic changes! I think I went a little um... overboard D:
Spoilered for being HELLA LONG! lol

Well I hope this helps ya get to know these guys better! As well as showcase their different life stages :3
Everything after the current state is just hypothetical--- not anythin I actually have planned XD. Everything BEFORE it however...is definitely true :D

29th Oct 2014, 9:46 AM #383
Damatris
the only thing I'll hit is the books
Registration date: 4th Mar 2014
HeSerpenty:I just love everyone's work! You guys are all so awesome!

So I wanted to contribute somethin before the topic changes! I think I went a little um... overboard D:
Spoilered for being HELLA LONG! lol

Well I hope this helps ya get to know these guys better! As well as showcase their different life stages :3
Everything after the current state is just hypothetical--- not anythin I actually have planned XD. Everything BEFORE it however...is definitely true :D

*__* I looved seeing this Serpy! <3 And I do hope we will get some background for some of these things during the comic. *Nudge nudge, wink wink*
29th Oct 2014, 9:49 AM #384
CiciEnixa

Registration date: 4th Jun 2014
Somehow I figured Merek would have an awkward phase... He's still so lovable, though XD
29th Oct 2014, 10:29 AM #385
Miaubol
Cat Queen
Registration date: 7th Sep 2014
alston123:Oh, it definitely qualifies as adorable! :D

I guess you're right. ;)
And in a way, such T-rex-zilla stuff just adds to the adorableness..?

HeSerpenty:Well I hope this helps ya get to know these guys better! As well as showcase their different life stages :3

"They could be someone's pet"
Hahahahahaha XDDD My stomach hurts now.
29th Oct 2014, 12:54 PM #386
Alicia

Registration date: 4th Aug 2009
Serpy, so many emotions tied in with this comic. Like, adorable, adorable, adorable WHA-?! TOMBSTONES?! D: Nuuuuuu. Seriously, wittle Hizruk on Merek's leg... <3

Ha ha, old man Merek actually looks a lot like a friend of my family in real life. This guy's name is Chuck. So now I want to call Merek "Chuck." XD
29th Oct 2014, 9:06 PM #387
Zeph

Registration date: 1st Aug 2011
No new scenario?
29th Oct 2014, 9:29 PM #388
Alicia

AH! I totally forgot today is Wednesday! Sorry, guys! (Maybe it's my wishful thinking that it isn't because I am stressing out about getting my page done for tomorrow. lol)

This week's scenario is "If your character was to have a child, what would they look like?" Now this can be WITH another character of yours or the other parent can be completely anonymous if that particular character doesn't have a love interest within the comic. It's totally up to you! Oh and feel free to burden each character with as many children as you want. XD

I can't WAIT to draw something for this... >:3
30th Oct 2014, 1:14 AM #389
Spelledeg
🥔 Potato Parttaker 🥔
Registration date: 15th Aug 2014
Alicia: "If your character was to have a child, what would they look like?" Now this can be WITH another character of yours or the other parent can be completely anonymous if that particular character doesn't have a love interest within the comic. It's totally up to you! Oh and feel free to burden each character with as many children as you want. XD

I can't WAIT to draw something for this... >:3

Oh my. -- Well, I know what /one/ of my (Serekyei)character's kids looks like. Said kid exists in another story... :')

Lordy, I wonder what a kid from Ryae would look like. Or even Byleero for that matter. It's weird to think abou t haha. Good theme!
30th Oct 2014, 2:50 AM #390
Zeph

Huh... gotta work on commission so I can work on my comic again.. must stop drawing Bast and Cyrus...
30th Oct 2014, 3:14 AM #391
anamiac

Registration date: 12th May 2012
My character already has a child, who's drawn in a flashback. So... here's a picture I drew of Kerithian interacting with a man who's been paralyzed by a Ghoul.

30th Oct 2014, 3:37 AM #392
Jarvi
formerly Saari
Registration date: 20th Sep 2013
Heheh, that's funny man, but you should read the topic rules :D We have scenarios for those ;)
30th Oct 2014, 4:00 AM #393
CiciEnixa

Registration date: 4th Jun 2014
... I... I'm not even sure how this devolved so fast X( I swear it was going so well when I drew the first scene, but then...

I think I'm still half-asleep... that, or the reading of so many bad puns yesterday has scrambled my brain.
30th Oct 2014, 4:05 AM #394
Jarvi
formerly Saari
Registration date: 20th Sep 2013
I don't care how much uncanon that is xD Pure gold :D
30th Oct 2014, 5:46 AM #395
Zeph

Listening to lullaby music trying to fall asleep and thinking about mother characters singing to their child and the drawing aging characters theme now makes me depressed... All I got in my head is a very depressed Bast sitting by her son's grave for 300 years because she is immortal and he was not. Thanks Alicia for the sad mind set lol... And serpenty with your sad tombstones.

Edit: Oh god.. I have the most depressing chain of events going on in my head right now and can't even sleep.
30th Oct 2014, 5:56 AM #396
HeSerpenty

Lolol Cici that's hilarious! Now I never want my future children to have my eyes >___>

Awwww shucks, sorry Zeph! D:
Lol.. it's ALL completely Alicia's fault. 100% hands down (:P). Quick... go back to thinking about adorable Mommy/Baby moments! XD

I'm super excited for this week's topic :3
Jus' puttin that out there ;D

30th Oct 2014, 5:59 AM #397
Zeph

Haha... I have thoughts in my head for a freaken depressing comic short now... And all the cute moments make me sad now...
30th Oct 2014, 6:17 AM #398
HeSerpenty

Zeph: all the cute moments make me sad now...

Okay... try this...
HORRIBLY violent, gruesome moments... with DIFFERENT characters :D. *siiighs dreamily* that always helps me when I'm feeling down...

(lol)

30th Oct 2014, 6:55 AM #399
Teslaverian

Registration date: 17th Oct 2010
Ok, it's not for this week's challenge, but I FINALLY FINISHED A THING!!

Leni is such a badass when she gets older XD
Going to do the other characters when I get the chance... this is great practice!

...after I finish that homework I'm currently procrastinating on >_>''
30th Oct 2014, 12:57 PM #400
Alicia

Oh my gosh, so many wonderful things happen in the night while I'm sleeping here. XD

Cici, I always wondered if you could laugh yourself to death. This picture nearly answered this question. XD I LOVE IT. (Aaaand I am still giggling... X3)

Aw, Zeph. I didn't mean to dredge up the sad stuff, but if it helps, I have been having similar problems when I fave these challenges. But I actually like to think about these things. Even if they are sad, it helps me understand my character better. AND IT IS COMPLETELY NOT MY FAULT, SERPY! D: (Okay, maybe it is. >___>)

And Emma, thatisjustsimplyamazingomg! *.* I am so happy to see another amazing drawing from you! I miss seeing drawings of Leni. Sooo she wears those cuffs for lightning even as a baby? Hmmm... Maybe I am over thinking things a bit, but I sense me some spoilers. :3