Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Draw Your Characters Doing Stuff! (New Scenario Every Week!)

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Draw Your Characters Doing Stuff! (New Scenario Every Week!)
Pages: [1] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [76]

18th Nov 2014, 7:51 AM #641
Centcomm
Powerhouse
Registration date: 5th May 2012
sounds like Kalverick and Prince deck head would get along famously >_<

your art as always is awesome :D
18th Nov 2014, 8:12 AM #642
HeSerpenty

Registration date: 23rd Nov 2012
Centcomm:sounds like Kalverick and Prince deck head would get along famously >_<

your art as always is awesome :D

YOU....are always awesome <3

Lolol and thank you! You are too kind <33 <:'D

18th Nov 2014, 8:17 AM #643
HapyCow
Neat-o bandito
Registration date: 18th Nov 2013
HeSerpenty:I miss the other night.. when I did like... 50 of these effortlessly T^T (I KNEW I shouldn't have gone to bed :/)

Lol I'm glad you like it, D!I hoped you would XD.

Uh oh so apparently Kalverick somehow got in to Abby Normal. Sorry Hapy!!! D: Abby, don't make eye contact!

Kal would really like being a shadow who could change form or get big n small as he likes. Aaaahh but he's REALLY sinister and not in a funny way D:. Kal you don't beloong theere!

OMG nooooo hahaha XD Poor Abby, she doesn't even know SB yet...>.>''' But yes that's an accurate portrayal oh how she'd feel. Yeee THANKS m'dear!! So cool! And a little scary..*pours holy water on Kal* BACK, YE SERPENT OF OLDE
19th Nov 2014, 12:11 AM #644
LeRenardRoux
Sqaljjlmzonq
Registration date: 27th Jul 2013
Location: at the bottom of a stair whose top is invisible with light
It's so great to come back after a few days and there's so much awesome stuff to like XD

Oh my gosh, Carson and Elgin would probably hang out together and flirt with girls. They'd be pretty dangerous. >_> (and what is with these two and their purple ties?)

So, I tried to do Loup in Serpents of Old style/clothes and it kind of just turned into crossover fan art (oh no, I know, how terrible). He's gone down the pub with his brother-from-another-species Merek. XD (seriously, they could be twins)

Loup... doesn't drink. And Merek "doesn't drink." Maybe I should have sent Elgin.
"To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...."
19th Nov 2014, 12:47 AM #645
Zeph

Registration date: 1st Aug 2011
What's the theme now? I forgot.
19th Nov 2014, 12:49 AM #646
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Registration date: 17th Aug 2014
Zeph:What's the theme now? I forgot.

Draw your character as if they were in a another comic.
19th Nov 2014, 6:44 AM #647
HeSerpenty

LeRenardRoux:It's so great to come back after a few days and there's so much awesome stuff to like XD

Oh my gosh, Carson and Elgin would probably hang out together and flirt with girls. They'd be pretty dangerous. >_> (and what is with these two and their purple ties?)

So, I tried to do Loup in Serpents of Old style/clothes and it kind of just turned into crossover fan art (oh no, I know, how terrible). He's gone down the pub with his brother-from-another-species Merek. XD (seriously, they could be twins)

Loup... doesn't drink. And Merek "doesn't drink." Maybe I should have sent Elgin.

LOL!!! Ooomg Roux my smile right now barely fits in my room, how did you do that?? Lololol.... Loup it says right on the jar! "Uncle Merek's Applejuice. It's not Applejuice" XDDDD. There's no way I could even describe the amount of love I have for this XDD

(and OMG crossover brothers, you're right! Big, furry...cranky XDD. Minus the whole species and completely different parents thing they're toootally brothers! DD)

19th Nov 2014, 7:09 PM #648
Alicia

Registration date: 4th Aug 2009
Guys, these were all so wonderful! I can't believe it is Wednesday again already. I nearly forget to put up a new topic every single time because I just simply can't believe how quickly the last one seems to be over.

Okay, this week's scenario is... *Drum roll.* "Draw your character as if their role was switched with another character's!" So, staying within your own comic this time, pick one character who is unlike another and have them switch places. I can imagine the more different the two characters are from one another, the more hilarious the switch will be. I can not wait to see some results and to make some of these myself! :D

Just want to say quickly that I am in love with what you guys have come up with for this thread so far and it is all really inspiring to me. Thank you for keeping this thread going strong! <3
19th Nov 2014, 7:41 PM #649
Spelledeg
Potato Parttaker
Registration date: 15th Aug 2014
Ooo, that's a good one! Bummer I don't have more of the world out in the open yet, I'd have more swaptions.

...I have a horrible idea to go along with this. I'll probably do a body-type swap to go along with this one to.
Cough cough
Ryae and Byleero...
19th Nov 2014, 9:55 PM #650
alston123

Registration date: 11th Nov 2010
Ok. Prepare yourselves. This is a sketch of my character, Doni from Elements as the superhero and main character Kaze Purotekuta. I didn't add any shading or highlights or anything. I'm sorry Doni, but it had to be done. What's even creepier is that Kaze is his girlfriend. ;P I do terrible things to my characters. :3
19th Nov 2014, 11:46 PM #651
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Okay, a couple things here. First, I'm working on a new style of linework, so let me know what you guys think (please and thank you). Two, in this cosmic glitch that ends up with everyone swapping roles, Marie-Ange Lebeau has somehow ended up leading the team that hunts Nesariel...

20th Nov 2014, 1:47 AM #652
Sleeper
Comicfury Crony
Registration date: 7th Apr 2014
ProfEtheric:Okay, a couple things here. First, I'm working on a new style of linework, so let me know what you guys think (please and thank you). Two, in this cosmic glitch that ends up with everyone swapping roles, Marie-Ange Lebeau has somehow ended up leading the team that hunts Nesariel...

"And like... dealing with"

Solid chuckle there.
gotta say I like that line work. Well done.
20th Nov 2014, 3:20 AM #653
Teslaverian

Registration date: 17th Oct 2010
featuring pyro!Leni and responsible!Ash

This is a recipe for catastrophe XD
20th Nov 2014, 3:28 AM #654
Seabiscuit
mattress of pork aspiration
Registration date: 14th Jan 2014
Alicia:"Draw your character as if their role was switched with another character's!"

Ohhh yes...Of course I'd have to whip some quick doodles for this one!

First I did Benjamin and Felix if they were the zombies rather than Jeff;

And then Benjamin and Jeff as plague doctors:

Fun!
20th Nov 2014, 3:31 AM #655
VulturesUnderTheMoon
gently invisible rockstar
Registration date: 19th May 2014
seabiscuit:Ohhh yes...Of course I'd have to whip some quick doodles for this one!

First I did Benjamin and Felix if they were the zombies rather than Jeff;

And then Benjamin and Jeff as plague doctors:

Fun!

Jeff can't do Plague doctor like Felix can......*siiiiiigh/swoooooon*
20th Nov 2014, 3:32 AM #656
Zeph

Registration date: 1st Aug 2011
Well Crap. If Cyn traded roles with Cross, it'd be the same role... they'd all have the same roles really.
20th Nov 2014, 8:21 AM #657
HeSerpenty

Guys I'm sorry to be puttin stuff up for last topic, but I was finishing these and got set back cuz you know... page and all that (which is falling behind oops XD).

So we have poor confused Barron for Project Arc
I guess Barron's not realizing he's kinda in the same situation in SoO..just not so OBvious XDD

And next.. get this... Ryder, created by Alicia for my comic, in the crappy version of my style, FOR The Wolf at Weston Court in the color-palette sorta of The Ten Tailors of Weston Court.
Ryder's not classy enough for either of those comics XDD.. but if he was! I could see him being a hard customer to please XD

Okay I'm done with that topic for now. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE WOOOOOooo!

20th Nov 2014, 2:13 PM #658
Alicia

Registration date: 4th Aug 2009
Ha ha, Ryder! Pfft yeah, that wig suits you soooo well. Hee hee, I can't stop giggling at this. And I can't help but feel a little sorry for Barron there. Don't worry, Ryder. I am sure you can pass that outfit along to Daggot and HE can wear it and make it sexy. XD (Okay, my brain gave me a quick glimpse of that and immediately shut off for my own good. lol)
20th Nov 2014, 5:00 PM #659
VulturesUnderTheMoon
gently invisible rockstar
Registration date: 19th May 2014
HeSerpenty:Guys I'm sorry to be puttin stuff up for last topic, but I was finishing these and got set back cuz you know... page and all that (which is falling behind oops XD).

So we have poor confused Barron for Project Arc
I guess Barron's not realizing he's kinda in the same situation in SoO..just not so OBvious XDD

And next.. get this... Ryder, created by Alicia for my comic, in the crappy version of my style, FOR The Wolf at Weston Court in the color-palette sorta of The Ten Tailors of Weston Court.
Ryder's not classy enough for either of those comics XDD.. but if he was! I could see him being a hard customer to please XD

Okay I'm done with that topic for now. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE WOOOOOooo!

Not to mention Loup is hot.
21st Nov 2014, 12:07 AM #660
Confettirainbowpony

Alicia:Today I made Theodore as if he was from The Airship Legacy!

So Theodore has the capability to look pretty cool. Who knew? XD

WHUTT
*ctrl+p* i have a special place for yoooooooooooooouuuu on my wall!!XDDDDD
OMG ALICIA THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL!!!!! XXXXDDDDDDD SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

LOOKIT ALL THE STUFF I MISSED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! DDD: thereweresomanycoolthingsiwantedtodoforthatoneweepweepwhyamisoslowwww
All you guys went above and beyond and made so many awesome things!!! *O* *O* *O* WOW
and Serpy...!! so many things... how do you do it O_O

And Ninabird, Isabella is definitely interested in Teleti's pyrotechnic skills..we'll work on the "crazy" part..XP SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! *wavy arms* XXDDDD

And how did i miss ProfEtheric's mad scientist guy!!!! AAAAGGHH!! TOO COOL!!! XDDDD *freaking out cuz mad scientist guys are my favorite* XPPPP

I made another thing from last weeks but i didn't finish it in time :( i might still post it later though....^_^ this weeks is going to be weird...i already have some ideas! My poor characters..XDDD HA!!