Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Watch us draw...or do other things

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > Watch us draw...or do other things
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [49]

"Watch us draw...or do other things", 10th Oct 2014, 12:54 AM #1
CrystalCircle

Registration date: 12th Nov 2013
Hey, do you like to host live art streams? Do you like to watch live streams? If you said yes to either you may enjoy this thread! :D

I came up with the idea that we can all post links to our live streams in this forum so we can watch our favorite artists draw, play games or do whatever else they feel like sharing!

Some rules...

1.) Please be sure to have a working link to your stream! If you are done, please edit your post to say you are finished.

2.) Please tell us what you are working on and tag it as necessary ( drawing adult content, blood, language, ect..)

3.) Remember to come back to your post after you close your stream to tell us you are done and the link won't work!

4.) When starting a new stream, make a new post! You want people to come and watch right?

5.) If you can, tell us how long you will be streaming...so we can come and watch without tuning in too late.

6.) RESPECT THE ARTIST HOSTING THE STREAM! Not all artists want to talk while drawing. So please respect the artists and play by the rules of their streams.

How can I host a stream?

Easy! You can try Join Me it is FREE!

It's basic, but if you don't want to spend the money, it'll do the job. HOWEVER it is limited to 9 viewers at a time.

Well have fun! I'll try to do a stream to test things out later :)

Merged Doublepost:

Join me!:D Stream is closed!

The thing I drew!

Working on a Steven Universe fan art as requested by an Anon on Tumblr. They style is very close to that of Sister Sister. So if you want a sneak peak at the art of the comic, you may want to check this out.

Image is rated G! The conversation's rating may very...

Rules of my streams (rarely change)

1.)I LOVE to talk and answer questions so feel free to chat!

2.)Please don't ask for spoilers when I'm working on comic pages...heck the page I'm streaming is a spoiler!

3.) If I'm working on fan art and you are in the fandom to...feel free to be a nerd and talk to me about the thing we both love :> I'm a total nerd so I will get chatty

4.)Please be respectful of one another. I'll kick people or stop the stream if it becomes a problem.

Annd that's it.
10th Oct 2014, 1:21 AM #2
Monday
don't tread on me
Registration date: 7th Jan 2014
This is quite the nifty idea, and I hope it catches on (I'm currently watching - very cool, by the way - but probably not for much longer, as I have been condemned by my mother to go and fold a mountain of laundry).
10th Oct 2014, 1:37 AM #3
MistakeNPotatoes
What a guy!
Registration date: 3rd Aug 2014
Oh cool! I was thinking about trying this out at some point, myself - I'll be inking this thing for Alicia's thread and maybe doing some coloring.

Come take a look if you want!

Done for tonight, it was fun!
10th Oct 2014, 1:41 AM #4
professordethorn

Registration date: 7th Jun 2014
Hmm, I would do it if people would be interested in seeing me doodle. My mic broke a couple days ago, though, so I don't know how entertaining I would be while doodling.
10th Oct 2014, 3:43 AM #5
Seabiscuit
mattress of pork aspiration
Registration date: 14th Jan 2014
Heh, this sounds like it'd be a lot of fun! If only I wasn't so nervous drawing in front of people. Or speaking in front of people.

Ehh
10th Oct 2014, 9:48 PM #6
Caley Tibbittz Collopy
Sword dude
Registration date: 6th Mar 2012
professordethorn:Hmm, I would do it if people would be interested in seeing me doodle. My mic broke a couple days ago, though, so I don't know how entertaining I would be while doodling.

Flip the bird a lot, you'll be fine.
12th Oct 2014, 1:00 PM #7
AngelBless

Registration date: 25th Apr 2011
[EDIT] Steam over!!

Let's give this a go then! =D

Gonna be streaming work on a Halloween pic for my webcomic, TrickSong, maybe a bit of comic page work too!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/blessy-s-crafts-and-doodles

Hoping to stream for at least an hour or two if I can, depending. I do talk a bit during it but I sometimes go quiet for a while. Also there may be a bit of lag/disconnection at times (no idea why) so please don't get too annoyed D:

(ps, ustream did an annoying thing where I can't see who's chatting without it taking over the whole chat window, so I might not say hi ._.)
"Workin on the same thing from last time!", 14th Oct 2014, 11:39 PM #8
CrystalCircle

Join Me! :D Done for tonight!

(copied from my last post)
Working on a Steven Universe fan art as requested by an Anon on Tumblr. They style is very close to that of Sister Sister. So if you want a sneak peak at the art of the comic, you may want to check this out.

2.)Please don't ask for spoilers when I'm working on comic pages...heck the page I'm streaming is a spoiler!

3.) If I'm working on fan art and you are in the fandom to...feel free to be a nerd and talk to me about the thing we both love :> I'm a total nerd so I will get chatty

4.)Please be respectful of one another. I'll kick people or stop the stream if it becomes a problem.

Annd that's it.
14th Oct 2014, 11:56 PM #9
Spelledeg
πŸ₯” Potato Parttaker πŸ₯”
Registration date: 15th Aug 2014
Something else which works really well for stuff like this are Google Hangouts :). I frequent an art group on FB that uses them. It's like a 9-way skype call but with less glitch and better video quality.
15th Oct 2014, 2:18 AM #10
Rinkel
cat face
Registration date: 24th May 2012
Aight, gonna try this out.

The link to my channel is in my sig but I'll also drop it here.

Edit: Stream ended last night, I just forgot to edit my post before going to sleep.
16th Oct 2014, 1:35 AM #11
Spelledeg
Hey, I'm thinking of starting a google hangout tonight(now ish), anyone game to join? The steps are pretty simple - have Google + account - log in - enter hangout choose what/if you'd like to share.(if you have gmail you just have to log in)

I'd be working on multiple things, some comic related and some not.
16th Oct 2014, 1:42 AM #12
Rinkel
cat face
I'd join :3
16th Oct 2014, 1:48 AM #13
Spelledeg
Alright, the hangout is up! :D

Hangout links are randomly generated and so after each session a new one has to be made unless one is set as an indefinite calender thing. So this one is randomly generated.
"Same stuff :D", 16th Oct 2014, 3:45 AM #14
CrystalCircle

Join Me! :D Done! That was fun!

Annd that's it.
16th Oct 2014, 3:47 AM #15
Spelledeg
The hangout is still going as well, Rinkel and I are chilling and being cool B)
16th Oct 2014, 3:58 AM #16
Rinkel
cat face
Aw yeah, super cool. Talking about comics and stuff.
16th Oct 2014, 4:06 AM #17
MistakeNPotatoes
What a guy!
Registration date: 3rd Aug 2014
I'm starting up my stream tonight, too! Hush hush spoilery stuff (sorta), linework for backgrounds etc.

Join me, here!

All done! It was a good time :)
"Guess what I'm working on", 17th Oct 2014, 2:43 AM #18
CrystalCircle

Join Me!:D Done for tonight!

Annd that's it.
18th Oct 2014, 12:29 AM #19
Spelledeg
I'm gonna do another hangout tonight, probably in the next hour or so. Anyone want to chatter in a hangout? :)
18th Oct 2014, 1:39 AM #20
Zeph

Registration date: 1st Aug 2011
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [49]