Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Cameos in Elmer the Eccentric

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Cameos in Elmer the Eccentric
Pages: [1]

"Cameos in Elmer the Eccentric", 12th Dec 2014, 9:42 PM #1
Waffles597

Registration date: 7th Jun 2013
It seems that I've forgotten that there are 7 billion people in the world, and Elmer the Eccentric happens to take place in the world. That's way too many characters to design. So why not make this over-abundance of people fun and see who wants their characters to appear as background characters?

From chapter 4 onwards, a good chunk of the story of Elmer the Eccentric happens in public places, and, according to my research, humans tend to congregate in such areas. Chapter 4 in particular takes place at a mall, so I'm going to be needing a good bit of people. Also, it'll give me more comics to read instead of focusing on school. Win-win for everybody :D

All I need is a good reference picture or two and a link to the comic. If it has sex or nudity, I'm liable not to read it, so, if this is the case for you and you'd still like to be involved, a short bio and a SFW reference would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I should mention that any characters are allowed (even 12 foot giants or rock lobsters) since walls often have posters or other decorations, and there may be a few cosplaying opportunities somewhere down the line...

Comics featured so far:
1. Consolers by Zanreo
2. Xibalba by XibalbanSleeper
3. College Munchies by Sir_Fonzie
4. Autumn Bay by ProfEtheric
5. POW! Right in the Nostalgia by MST3KFan
6. The Barrow Hill by Abbe
7. Overload by Master Moron
8. Armless Amy by Amalockh1
9. jenffer's show by jenffer
10. Super Chibi Girl by jas

When the pages featuring them go live, I'll send a PM to the respective authors, and then I can hide in fear of butchering the characters.
12th Dec 2014, 10:06 PM #2
Sir_Fonzie

Registration date: 4th Jun 2013
really do love your style that you did for college munchies during one of the cross over exchanges. ill sumbit greasy ra and dude for you to use whenever you would like :) ill sumbit some reference pics to you later in the week
Alittle insanity breads sanity XD
12th Dec 2014, 10:33 PM #3
Zanreo
Literal Lazer Lady
Registration date: 5th May 2014
Feel free to use any characters from Consolers! :D
12th Dec 2014, 11:13 PM #4
Sleeper
Comicfury Crony
Registration date: 7th Apr 2014
Feel free to use anyone from Xiablba
13th Dec 2014, 5:52 AM #5
Waffles597

Sir_Fonzie:really do love your style that you did for college munchies during one of the cross over exchanges. ill sumbit greasy ra and dude for you to use whenever you would like :) ill sumbit some reference pics to you later in the week

Thanks! Ra was a lot of fun to draw, so I'll enjoy drawing him and the gang again.

Zanreo:Feel free to use any characters from Consolers! :D

I remember reading Consolers back when it first started, but I guess I forgot to subscribe back then. Whoops. Glad to see them on board :P

XibalbanSleeper:Feel free to use anyone from Xiablba

I've been meaning to see what Xibalba was all about for a few months now but stupid school kept getting in the way. Finally, an excuse to binge read-research!
13th Dec 2014, 7:38 AM #6
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Registration date: 17th Aug 2014
Characters from Autumn Bay are ALWAYS available for cameo purposes. Plus, as an added bonus, if any sort of sense at all (even bending and twisting logic) can be made of it, I'm likely to reference it as CANON in my comic (unless you really don't want me to, but what fun is that?).

ANY of my characters are available! (If you see one you like and need a reference, let me know!)
13th Dec 2014, 4:39 PM #7
ZeroGee
Never Scared
Registration date: 15th Mar 2010
Sure why not? Link in sig. Use anyone you want if you wish. ;)
13th Dec 2014, 6:11 PM #8
Waffles597

ProfEtheric:Characters from Autumn Bay are ALWAYS available for cameo purposes. Plus, as an added bonus, if any sort of sense at all (even bending and twisting logic) can be made of it, I'm likely to reference it as CANON in my comic (unless you really don't want me to, but what fun is that?).

ANY of my characters are available! (If you see one you like and need a reference, let me know!)

I knew you'd be on board with this :P

Just like with Xibalba, I've really been wanting to read Autumn Bay for months, but, of course, school -.-

ZeroGee:Sure why not? Link in sig. Use anyone you want if you wish. ;)

This'll be fun :D
25th Dec 2014, 1:08 AM #9
Master Moron

Registration date: 10th Oct 2014
Sure, go ahead. You now have my permission to stuff Nimbus, Rosetta and Max from Overload into Elmer The Eccentric in whatever way you fancy. Link's in my sig.
16th Jan 2015, 4:44 AM #10
Amalockh1

Registration date: 1st Oct 2014
Feel free to use any of my characters. :)
"you can", 16th Jan 2015, 5:06 AM #11
jenffer
Some of us are born lucky
Registration date: 10th Jan 2010
you use miss j or jen if you like
16th Jan 2015, 7:23 AM #12
MST3KFan

Registration date: 31st Aug 2014
Considering my characters tend to be out and about in stores and stuff a lot in POW! Right in the Nostalgia, you can use any of them if you want. My website listed below has character profiles (a cast page) for help on reference in terms of colors and such if need be.

24th Jan 2015, 12:39 PM #13
bejjinks

Registration date: 25th Jul 2014
I'll work on a good reference picture (I need to do that anyway). I'll let you know when the reference picture is ready.
12th Feb 2015, 8:33 AM #14
Abbe

Registration date: 1st Feb 2014
If it´s still relevant, you can use anyone from The Barrow Hill. Not that there´s a lot of characters. 9_9
12th Feb 2015, 5:17 PM #15
Waffles597

Abbe:If it´s still relevant, you can use anyone from The Barrow Hill. Not that there´s a lot of characters. 9_9

Don't worry, it's always relevant! I'm almost to the pages where all the cameos'll start flooding in.
12th Feb 2015, 5:25 PM #16
jas

Registration date: 16th Dec 2011
Allison from Super Chibi Girl, in her half-human form!

Reference art link HERE!
(She's the redhead)
17th Feb 2015, 7:21 AM #17
Abbe

Registration date: 1st Feb 2014
Waffles597:Don't worry, it's always relevant! I'm almost to the pages where all the cameos'll start flooding in.

Great! ^__^ Can´t wait.
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Cameos in Elmer the Eccentric
Pages: [1]