Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - March Madness 2016 Winners: Shirokuro & Sir_Fonzie

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > News & Announcements > March Madness 2016 Winners: Shirokuro & Sir_Fonzie
Pages: [1]

"March Madness 2016 Winners: Shirokuro & Sir_Fonzie", 2nd Apr 2016, 11:51 PM #1
cutething
girl friday
Registration date: 18th Nov 2014
Our judges have decided, and the verdict is in! Our winners of the march madness 2016 competition are Shirokuro and Sir_Fonzie for their comic, "things that lurk in the dark"!

congratulations to our very deserving winners, and thanks to everyone who competed in this contest! we have some FANTASTIC comics this go-round, so if you haven't seen them, do check 'em out.

Shiro and Fonzie, keep an eye out in the coming days for your sparkly new forum flair :)

e: i also want to say a huge thank you to our three judges, rev, babs and ks. y'all were awesome!
3rd Apr 2016, 12:13 AM #2
revzet

Registration date: 23rd Jan 2014
Congrats, guys!!! :)
3rd Apr 2016, 12:41 AM #3
Nama
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
Registration date: 15th Nov 2012
Nice job guys! As well as everyone else! I enjoyed seeing everyone's work.
-----------------ComicFury's-----------------
Wiki - Notice Board - FAQ - Forum Rules
3rd Apr 2016, 1:34 AM #4
Monday
don't tread on me
Registration date: 7th Jan 2014
Congratulations, guys! Very cool stuff.
3rd Apr 2016, 1:52 AM #5
MoonLotus-Hime

Registration date: 3rd May 2015
Awesome job! Congratz for the winner and all who entered~<333
3rd Apr 2016, 2:06 AM #6
junoro
So much to do in one lifetime
Registration date: 10th Jun 2014
All that hard work paid off! Congratulations! :D
3rd Apr 2016, 3:50 AM #7
killersteak
Honey coated lies and slander
Registration date: 25th Apr 2011
congo rats!
3rd Apr 2016, 4:40 AM #8
Shirokuro
fire starter
Registration date: 14th Feb 2015
Huh?!! We won?! Holy shit! Thank you so much everyone...especially Jay who worked super-hard on this!
9th Apr 2016, 9:56 PM #9
CACKLE.N.COMICS

Registration date: 13th Apr 2014
Congrats Shirokuro and Sir_Fonzie good job on the "things that lurk in the dark" comic! kudos
12th Apr 2016, 12:31 AM #10
vousrein

Registration date: 3rd Mar 2014
Congrats guys!!!! Everyone's comics looked great and this was really fun to participate in!
22nd Apr 2016, 1:36 AM #11
Sir_Fonzie

Registration date: 4th Jun 2013
chbasdkjhajsdfhjhasdfjsdkfjhasdjhfgasjkhdfbchkasdjvckjhasd<------*squeal of happiness*

thanks judges for choosing mine and shiro's piece. it was super fun project to work on and it was super cool seeing what everyone else came up with as well

um few things i would have liked to have thanked everyone earlier but i just found out we won like today xD Shirokuro did tell me we won like on the 4th but it didn't register to me at first cause i was still enjoying my trip in cali. i had a wonderful opportunity to work with the same theater company my brother was working for as an overhire, so like i just got back this sunday and have been waiting and stalking the community projects for the announcement XD. kinda feel like a doof for not thinking to look in the news and announcements section...

lol anyways my foolishness aside i do have an actual announcement. I have made an official page for this comic avaliable here because I'm working towards a publishing this as an actual book. i will always leave the story available to be read online for free but this was a really fun project so i want to continue pushing it forward. so keep your eyes out as there will be a time in the near future you can grab a copy of this if you want xD
Pages: [1]