Forum > Forum games > corrupt a wish!
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141
5 days ago, 6:14 AM #2801
Werewolfsbane

Registration date: 1st Sep 2016
Wish granted! An axe murderer also lives there. They’re your roommate now.

I wish for a cup of hot chocolate.
5 days ago, 7:46 AM #2802
jamanning7

Registration date: 19th Nov 2018
It never cools down. You either drink it and burn your tongue or lose your family in an unrelated event.

I wish to get 100 consecutive win in the Pokemon Battle Tower. I keep losing, and it's driving me mad. (Any Pokemon fan would understand my pain.)
5 days ago, 7:56 AM #2803
Joshystar

Registration date: 13th Oct 2019
Granted! Except it took you weeks to accomplish and you miss any and all events that involve getting new pokemon.

After the jetpack wish went like that, I wish for a COPTERpack instead! xD
5 days ago, 9:31 AM #2804
Israel

Registration date: 26th Nov 2019
Joshystar:After the jetpack wish went like that, I wish for a COPTERpack instead! xD

Granted, but every time you fly a monarch butterfly dies caught in the rotors.

I wish I didn't have this wish.
5 days ago, 6:30 PM #2805
RazorD9

Registration date: 10th May 2011
Done!

Instead of a wish, you get this platypus that I have successfully trained to drive automobile. Also, I recommend you keeping your car keys out of reach of the little guy. Has a bad habit of crashing cars into houses.

I wish for a roll of never ending toilet paper!
4 days ago, 1:00 AM #2806
Werewolfsbane

Wish granted! You are unable to use it however because cats can’t stop playing with it every time you try to take some off the roll. Even when you put it in a room you know has no cats whatsoever, when you check back in on it, there are cats chasing it & batting it around.

I wish I could hug a pokemon (preferably my aggron) in real life.
4 days ago, 1:58 AM #2807
jellyfishin

Registration date: 20th Nov 2019
Wish granted! Your Aggron is now real, ready for hugs. But it didn't come with their Pokeball, and this has caused some serious problems. As you might already know, your Aggron, by their very nature, is quite territorial, and your friends and family can no longer get in contact with you in fear of being hunted down by what is essentially your loyal sentient bipedal tank-destroyer.

So, um, I have this enemy-smiting toaster that requires Pop Tart ammo to be effective. I wish for an unlimited supply of Pop Tarts!
4 days ago, 4:12 AM #2808
5-5-13-6

Registration date: 9th Dec 2018
Congratulations! You have an infinite supply of Jumbo-Sized [Insert Favourite Flavour Here]-flavoured pop-tarts. Unfortunately, the pop-tarts are too big to fit in your cannon and the only deliveryman you trust to bring you pop-tarts for your enemy-smiting hates his job and shows his disdain by chucking your pop-tarts into an anthill until they are all covered in ants before you receive them.

I'm starting to get fed up with all my bad luck. I wish that I could get over My Addiction, or get out from under my Pirate Ship.
4 days ago, 4:19 AM #2809
jamanning7

Registration date: 19th Nov 2018
Your enemies have mysteriously died. You can smite them no more. Now you have a regular old toaster and a bunch of regular-flavored Pop tarts lying around.

All you feel is hollowness.

I wish I can draw comics with my feet and it turns out as well as using hands so I can eat, game, and watch Youtube.

Merged Doublepost:

After years of struggle, you are free. You are happy for a grand total of one second before the ship falls over and crushes you yet again.

I wish I can draw comics with my feet and it turns out as well as using hands so I can eat, game, and watch Youtube.
4 days ago, 4:20 PM #2810
Werewolfsbane

Wish granted! You can do all those things, but every time you start drawing with your feet, a group of people gather around and silently stare at you. Where did they come from? Don’t know. Why are they here? Maybe they think it’s cool that you can draw with your feet? Maybe they are disgusted by it? Don’t know. But they do. And they aren’t telling. They are staring. Silently. Unblinking. Unmoving.

I wish the cold snap where I live was over.
Yesterday, 2:30 AM #2811
RazorD9

Done!

It is now as cold as it is usually there; which continues on until June. Just in time for a record breaking summer.

I wish For a talking dog best friend!
Yesterday, 3:14 PM #2812
Reapeageddon

Registration date: 20th Nov 2019
Done! It's a talking dog, who can only speak in Latin!

I wish I can become a ghost!
Yesterday, 3:23 PM #2813
Werewolfsbane

Wish granted! A crazy axe murderer violently kills you, and you become a bitter & vengeful ghost out for revenge, but beyond yelling “BOO!” to annoy them, you can’t actually do much of anything.

I wish my wall clock in the livingroom had new batteries that could last forever so I wouldn’t have to replace them every so often.
Today, 6:27 PM #2814
RazorD9

Done!

You now have a new battery in your wall clock, which for some unknown reason is missing a few wires, making the clock utterly useless. Though at least now you won't need to replace the battery again, infact, due to the missing wires, the battery won't be used up at all.

I for some jams! Yam jams, fig jams, date jams... seedless, delicious, exotic jams!