Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Gimme all your stuff to critique.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Critique > Gimme all your stuff to critique.
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

6th Dec 2016, 8:15 PM #41
Drizdar

Registration date: 21st Mar 2014
23) Mythrala

Gimme everything. I like brutal honesty.
6th Dec 2016, 11:08 PM #42
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
Registration date: 8th Nov 2016
23. @Drizdar, I like the storyline and all. In page 16, I liked how you used nails (I think) to be arrows. The story is cool, and I don't have too much to say on that. Just keep going, and remember to check your spelling and grammar just in case you make a mistake.
10th Dec 2016, 5:15 PM #43
Drizdar

Registration date: 21st Mar 2014
Awesome. Thanks! Are there any specific strips where remember you spotting grammatical errors?
14th Dec 2016, 10:07 PM #44
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
@Drizdar, I didn't. I said it because everyone makes a mistake somewhere, and I'd hate for it to be in your comic; it's so good. Sorry it I made you misinterpret it.
15th Dec 2016, 4:09 PM #45
EliReidE

Registration date: 4th Oct 2016
24.) I will take brutal honesty. I know the first chapter is a bit crazy art wise because halfway through I went from all traditional to digital but yeah. Also, the story *is* confusing right now. It will make sense.

Facade: Chapter 1
15th Dec 2016, 10:56 PM #46
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
24. @EliReidE, the storyline is interesting. And cool. The drawings are pretty cool, but am I supposed to read it from left to right, or right to left? The last panel was quite creative; can't wait for more.
15th Dec 2016, 11:47 PM #47
EliReidE

Registration date: 4th Oct 2016
Let to right, top to bottom. Should I put little arrows?
16th Dec 2016, 9:52 PM #48
Izzzyzzz

Registration date: 12th Feb 2016
25) Hardcore please C: I don't currently have a banner for it, so here's the link:

GOOD GRIEF! The comic

It's only new, so there are only a few pages but I'd still like any kind of critique you could offer!
16th Dec 2016, 9:52 PM #49
Izzzyzzz

(Ah sorry, accidentally double-posted >>)
17th Dec 2016, 3:51 AM #50
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
EliReidE, no need. You can just say so in the beginning. :)

25. @Izzzyzzz, the art looks so cool! :D (Only 3 pages, so almost no comment. Is this supposed to be a comic with only a few words/onomatopoeia, or will there be more words later?
17th Dec 2016, 3:58 AM #51
JuicyGrey
✖✖✖
Registration date: 25th Jul 2015
26. Middle road with dynamic setting varying between 40% and 60% gain. Link within signature. I would prefer to have chapter basis critique along with overall, but if you can't, I am fine just with overalls...

Edit: Oh, and I definy can accept rants too...
17th Dec 2016, 7:42 AM #52
Izzzyzzz

@Sunnysideupsmile
Yep there will be a lot more dialogue in the future haha. There aren't many wall-of-texts; it's not an epically wordy comic, but it definitely has quite a bit of dialogue! C: Thank you so much for he critique!! :D
17th Dec 2016, 4:41 PM #53
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
Izzzyzzz, you're welcome!

26. @JuicyGrey, The very last panel on the first page (confusing, I know.) is hard to read. Try to fix that, unless it's supposed to just be some random blobs. (Which doesn't really work with the story.) Page 7, on the last panel, is there supposed to be a random person there? Page 10, who kicked, and who said ow? Was it another convenient, random person? (Sorry for the hardcore. You didn't really specify, and I'm in a hardcore mood.) What is the thing on page 17? I know it's a watchdog, but what kind of dog? Or will it be explained later, sorry? Sorry again for the hardcore. :) I liked it in general.
17th Dec 2016, 9:58 PM #54
JuicyGrey
✖✖✖
Registration date: 25th Jul 2015
@SunnySideUpSmile

Well, I said middle road, but your hardcore don't seem be half bad either... Let's see a...

Those blobs are text, sound effect. I just don't have too many good fonts and searching good ones takes too much available time. I'll however take names and direct links...

Yeah, generally speaking Chapter 0 is rather outdated. Started around spring of 2015, with bare minimum ideas how to practically do comics. However if you generally liked it, changes are you like upcoming stuff too... generally at least...

And for dog, well, I am afraid I won't get change to explain in-story flora and fauna for a long time...
28th Dec 2016, 3:13 PM #55
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
Oh, that's a lot of generals. :P Glad to hear the dog...demon..thing...animal...will be expained later. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!
29th Dec 2016, 7:41 PM #56
tjblazer85

Registration date: 1st Apr 2016
27. Heroes in Training (Link in my Sig.)

Go easy on me on the first 3 pages (50% Sugar-coated, and 50% Truth), but once you reach page 4 and beyond give me about 30% Sugar-coated, and 70% Truth. Thanks in advance!
"With Great Power there must also come Great Responsibility." - Unnamed Narrator. Amazing Fantasy #15.

My Comic:

30th Dec 2016, 6:23 PM #57
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
27. @tjblazer85, the second page is pretty funny. What kinda mall has those things? This one, apparently. Dundundun. Action scenes are fine, but on the 7th page, what did the kid do to the guy? Have no idea. /shrugs/ Anyways, there's not too many pages, so not much to say, but keep going, and work on your action scenes. :)
2nd Jan 2017, 11:58 AM #58
tjblazer85

Registration date: 1st Apr 2016
Thanks for the critique! I think you might have page 2 confused with page 3 though. Yeah, I was pressed for time on the 7th page so the action in it didn't come out the clearly. He's actually running the thief over with a shopping cart. I'll definitely work on better action shots, especially in my next few pages. When I finish my first issue, I'm definitely coming back here to ask for another critique.

By the way, do you also do critiques on characters? Like their designs, personalities, how they're written, and backstories?
"With Great Power there must also come Great Responsibility." - Unnamed Narrator. Amazing Fantasy #15.

My Comic:

4th Jan 2017, 12:15 AM #59
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
Oh, sure, if asked. :)
8th Jan 2017, 7:41 PM #60
fallopiancrusader

Registration date: 5th Nov 2015
I would love to hear your thoughts on my comic, "Mindfold" Feel free to nit-pick at length. I am especially keen to hear if the writing works reasonably well.
Forum > Critique > Gimme all your stuff to critique.
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]