Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - How many comic page views do you get daily?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > How many comic page views do you get daily?
Pages: [1] [2]

"How many comic page views do you get daily?", 10th Jan 2017, 10:58 PM #1
monkeyking
did not write shakespeare, but dope webcomics
Referrals: 0
Registration date: 18th Nov 2016
And total visitor/page views?

i joined not long ago but stat counters have always been really cool to me.

this is my total stats 1531 visitors (7576 pages viewed)

and here's my graph

Post your graph and stats! I'd love to see them-- also, how long have you been making your comic + how often do you post updates? I'm very.. irregular with updates right now and post them at random until i figure out a proper update schedule. And i've been ""making"" my comic since 2009, though I didn't publish any version of it online until 2015. (You can technically say 2012 but i don't talk about that version.)
10th Jan 2017, 11:13 PM #2
Coolcatcomics
saves the kids
Registration date: 3rd Mar 2016
those are some pretty good stats considering ur kinda new haha

i usually get around 50 every day? except when someone binges it and i get like 500 XD

my total is 4903 visitors (30415 pages viewed)

ive been doing it for over two years but i posted the comic here in... summer last year? i think. and i try to update every day.
me being cool and handsome on other websites (advance at own risk)
10th Jan 2017, 11:31 PM #3
Leafa

Registration date: 22nd Sep 2009
Those are some impressive stats!!!

I'll talk about stats for my ongoing comic The Trapper Lad -

On ComicFury I tend to get less than ten visitors on ordinary days and about 50/60 visitors on my update day. Add to that my visitors over on Tapastic, which seems to be about 50 regulars per update, and it gives me warm fuzzy feelings to think that I might just about have 100 people who read my comic.

For my first comic The Art of Monsters I really pushed advertising and got some reviews on blogs etc etc so the views were always higher on that, but it took so much energy and sapped a bit of joy out of the whole thing so pulled back from worrying over readership. This is actually the first time I've looked at my stats in a long while.

(Unlike comments... comments I still obsess over ;D They're so addictive)
10th Jan 2017, 11:41 PM #4
Steven-Vincent

Registration date: 28th Apr 2015
LL has 17K visitors and about 75K page views, total.

Long-term I have averaged about 40 visitors and about 160 hits per day. But that was as of around Thanksgiving, when I stopped keeping careful track of it.

I have 72 subscribers... but I think that realistically, there are maybe 20 people who regularly read LL every update.
10th Jan 2017, 11:58 PM #5
SharpyTheYellowKirby
got away with it
Registration date: 27th May 2014
Mine varies like hell. It can go from 11 views to 100 views and back again in the span of a couple days. Generally it doesn't go past 100 unless if I request critique or roleplay, however. My visitors however, are consistently in the 4-22 range, so it's probably just people binge reading the comic for those big spikes.

If curious, my all time total is 1608 visitors and 6650 views over the span of six months.
11th Jan 2017, 1:12 AM #6
Chippewa Ghost
Spooky scary
Registration date: 6th Dec 2016
One preview page, no actual content, and "baggage":

al ur botz r b long 2 us

Stats don't mean a damn thing and yet they'll never be good enough... it's commenters and interaction that make it worthwhile to me.
11th Jan 2017, 1:20 AM #7
sketchdoll

Registration date: 21st Nov 2014
I averaged 30 views per day during the 2016 year. Since my comic went live in November 2015 (can't believe it's been over a year!) I've had a total of 23,615 views. I'll be interested to see how my 2017 stats are compared to last year seeing as I took a several month hiatus during the summer. Hopefully I average more than 30 :3
11th Jan 2017, 1:27 AM #8
harajuku_Smittle_
Greasy grubby grimy thug
Registration date: 3rd Mar 2016
biggest dick contest GO

i got a lotta eyes

11th Jan 2017, 1:56 AM #9
Steven-Vincent

Registration date: 28th Apr 2015
Chippewa Ghost:
al ur botz r b long 2 us

Yes I have seen occasional bot hits as well... my comic will go along averaging say 100-200 page views a day for 30 or 40 visitors. Then suddenly one day, even though it's still only 30 or 40 visitors, it shoots up to 1800 page views. First time this happened I was like... what the heck?
11th Jan 2017, 2:09 AM #10
monkeyking
did not write shakespeare, but dope webcomics
Registration date: 18th Nov 2016
Leafa:Those are some impressive stats!!!

I'll talk about stats for my ongoing comic The Trapper Lad -

On ComicFury I tend to get less than ten visitors on ordinary days and about 50/60 visitors on my update day. Add to that my visitors over on Tapastic, which seems to be about 50 regulars per update, and it gives me warm fuzzy feelings to think that I might just about have 100 people who read my comic.

For my first comic The Art of Monsters I really pushed advertising and got some reviews on blogs etc etc so the views were always higher on that, but it took so much energy and sapped a bit of joy out of the whole thing so pulled back from worrying over readership. This is actually the first time I've looked at my stats in a long while.

(Unlike comments... comments I still obsess over ;D They're so addictive)

comments really are addictve, stats usually are for me too, but not so much here! but that's mostly because the stat counter i used on my old site showed basic locations of visitors, which was really cool when i compiled how many readers read from certain countries and what languages they browse in. i had readers all across the world, though mostly in the us. it's really cool to see, though.
11th Jan 2017, 2:29 AM #11
Van Husk I
Official Age Monitor
Registration date: 31st Jul 2014
1,000,000 157 RTFRB fans can't be wrong!

11th Jan 2017, 2:39 AM #12
Jean_Q_Citizen

Registration date: 21st Oct 2015
My uniques are crap unless I buy PW ads, which I haven't done lately. 100-150 on update days, 50 if I'm lucky on non-updates. Bots and my constant checking the comic pull the views up around 1500-2000 a day, though.

Weirdly, I still make the top 100 on TWC ranking most months, but that's probably because of being in vote groups and NSFW nakey vote incentives.
11th Jan 2017, 4:30 AM #13
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Registration date: 17th Aug 2014
No matter how many it is, it's never enough... #firstworldproblems

11th Jan 2017, 5:03 AM #14
Van Husk I
Official Age Monitor
Registration date: 31st Jul 2014
Geez... Howe are y'all getting such high consistent numbers?
11th Jan 2017, 5:53 AM #15
Shan

Registration date: 20th Jan 2016
These are the kind of figures when we hurled literally everything we had available at promotion options open to us.

Currently uniques are between 2.1K and 2.5K at the moment while totals have been between 20K and 40K for the best part (we've been extremely quiet on the promotional front lately.)

However, Project Wonderful stats are a bit odd. The best we've ever managed on Project Wonderful for uniques/day is 3.8K but Google Analytics has cracked 5K for a day. On the other hand, Google Analytics has always had much lower total views. It's still somewhere in the tens of thousands at least most of the time, I think.

Also keep in mind Exiern (which is what I'm referring to) is going to be a 12-year-old webcomic this year and has an 800+ page archive, it's had time to claw out a toehold as well, probably as it started in a much less crowded market back in mid to late 2005.

11th Jan 2017, 5:55 AM #16
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Registration date: 17th Aug 2014
Van Husk I:Geez... Howe are y'all getting such high consistent numbers?

The best part of it, I hope, is wonderful readers checking in. I know, however, that some portion is due to bots.
11th Jan 2017, 6:03 AM #17
Shan

Registration date: 20th Jan 2016
Well, yes. I should have added that the high skewing of total views on Project Wonderful has to be due to bots. Google Analytics I think does a much better job filtering those out.

11th Jan 2017, 11:44 AM #18
MisterParadigm

Registration date: 30th May 2012
I dunno. These seem pretty low. I've been here since August. People do seem to like Mallory Bash, and I've gotten good critiques on it. A few months and up to 29 subs on ComicFury.

I'm really bad at reading graphs, though. Just comparing it to the others up here.

11th Jan 2017, 1:53 PM #19
Kevtrev

Registration date: 31st Oct 2015
Mine seem quite below average, but I don't do much advertising at all really. The more the merrier, of course, but as long as I have 1 or 2 dedicated readers/commenters, that's enough.

Total visitors currently at 4525, page views 19678.
11th Jan 2017, 2:43 PM #20
parkblog79

Registration date: 24th Mar 2016

My 'views curve' is somewhat erratic, poking about at about 100 - 150 and sometimes spiking at 300.

4449 visitors (13953 pages viewed)

Best day (ever): 810 views, 217 visitors

64.5 views per day on average, from the comic's inception to now.

My readlength is 3.1 on average. (pages per visitor)