- All money
- All money related documents (credit card, bills, etc)
- All materials from electronics; assuming that I can exploit the "three item" technicality. The materials would be magically disassembled and separated from the electronics themselves because I'm grouping them as a discrete "item". The point of this is that used electronics tend to sell for less than the price of the materials used to originally manufacture them, so I'd make more money by being able to pawn of the raw metals and rare earth elements.
I use my money to buy a laptop and shelter, then I start a GoFundMe for pity money, and I use that to quickly replace all of my stuff that was destroyed - maybe even collecting more money than I had owned before in the process.
Well I definitely wouldn't try to save myself and leave the house for sure.
1) A pair of underwear briefs
2) A glass of water
3) A sandwich.
When the fire dies down and everyone sees that everything but me and my skin was ravaged by the fire, they'll realize I'm naked.
I dont mind exhibitionism usually but I probably will be ashey and wont be in the mood.
I also am gonna be thirsty and hungry. So yeah.
1) backpack (it usually contains most of my electronics and stuff anyhow)
2) the book on medieval fashion styles
3) one of the several pictures of myself that i have framed in my room, probably the pigtail one
alternatively: me myself and I
❁❀ eтerηαl rιvαlѕ ωιтн Iɴĸy!!! ❀❁ and in it to win it