Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Hofgut Schattenkuss - NSFW Multicrossover

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Hofgut Schattenkuss - NSFW Multicrossover
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

"Hofgut Schattenkuss - NSFW Multicrossover", 18th May 2017, 12:30 PM #1
Stilldown

Registration date: 19th Nov 2016
I'm going to start another NSFW crossover/ fanart thread. It will be different from earlier NSFW crossover threads, as it is based on choice instead of random selection, there's a setting, but no deadline and you can not only post pictures, but also short crossover fiction or even create your scenes by in-character-roleplay. I will invite some artists by PM, but others can join, too, please just respect the rules and other users.

THE RULES
1. Please no trolling or lame memes - just post if you have something constructive to add.
2. Always use spoilers if you post a picture - no matter if NSFW or not. Pictures that are too NSFW for the forum (But always keep it legal anyway) should be sent in PM or as mail, but may be posted in a censored version.
3. If you want to take part, post the character(s) you want to apply, but use this pattern: Name: (of character) Age: (must be 18+, visible age for unaging characters) height: (cm or inch) Orientation: (please respect sexual orientation) Accepted partners: (use edit function to add names of characters that your character would accept as sexual partners - only choose characters that are "offered" in the thread) All further information, like reference pics or links, limits, preferences, etc. must be presented by spoiler only.
4. If you are not sure if the scene you have in mind is acceptable for the owner of the character, or if you need any further information, ask - either in pm or in the thread, if you think it might be vital for other users.
5. It doesn't matter if your art is good or bad, but your characters must have features that are distinctive enough to givesomeone else something to work on, so please no stickart or extremly cliche characters.
6. Post finished pictures, short fiction, in-character-rp in the thread, but always add a spoiler. There isn't a deadline, but be fair and renember it is take-and-give, so create something if you recieve; and don't take more time then necessary.

THE SETTING
The Hofgut Schattenkuss is an estate close to the shore of the North Sea, placed between swamps and the salt marsh. Build in the early 19th century, it was rumored to be a very active smugglers den (what it was, and somehow still is), but it is generally assumed it was abandoned after world war two. Despite the rather desolate look, it is still very alife - since the early 1960ies, it was used as eerie, romantic setting for questionable movies and very private parties (often both at the same time), and during the cold war it was a neutral meeting place for spies. Today there are still private parties and some illegal activities; besides smuggling there are even worse crimes like refilling the airconditioning systems of classic cars or reprinting old cartoons with political incorrect jokes. The caretakers of the estate are two siblings, Eusebius and Tamara Störtebecker. Hunchbacked Eusebius is 63 years old and looks like an aged Riff-Raff from the Rocky Horror Picture show, but an genius for managing the estate. Tamara is 57, slim, looking much younger, with short auburn hair, elegant wardrobe and glasses, doing all business that requires contact to the outer world. (She has been a professional spy in cold war times.) The whole estate is enclosed by a huge wall, protected with spikes and barbedwire.

The large main building has the only gate, only opened at request. It contains a bar on groundlevel, decorated with props/merchandice from classic horror movies (classic means from the earliest Tod Browing till the decline of the Hammer Gothic era and not a day later), and a dining room on first floor, and a few guestrooms in the attic. All other rooms are private. Below the building is an impressive vaulted cellar, parts of it may be used for parties, etc.

Parked in the house is a 1963 Land Rover sr2 LR88 and a trailer with a small, but fast powerboat.

In the west of the estate is a long open barn for parking and a building for the showers and toilets. There's a 1940 Stoewer Arcona parked in the barned, abandoned decades ago, but still intact.

North in the estate is the long guesthouse, a former estate. There are 3 guestrooms on ground floor and three more first floor, and an attic open for leisure time (if you like it a bit spooky).

Right from the guesthouse stands an abandoned 1927 Stock Raupenschlepper, still complete and rare, and a huge 1971 Tabbert Caravan, also available for guests.

South on the estate, right fom the mainhouse, is a barn for guest cars, followed by a two storeyed garden barn and finally a small bakehouse, now containing the electric generator.

The estate is an active hotspot, so we can expect several magic portals besides the ring portal around it. (After the aesir-eldar-classification: passive hotspot = places that coexist in several worlds/dimension, active hotspot = place that connects several worlds/dimensions)

Merged Doublepost:

Please add characters using this pattern. Use the edit function to update accepted partners, use a spoiler for references and additional info, and respect the owner's settings.

Name: Ariane Eldar
Height: 5'3 or a bit less
Orientation: Straight, but might sub for a strong domme)
Accepted partners: *Mercy Black (but only if Mercy would take the domme part), Sören Lüng, Mela*, Alvery Nerveaux*, cushion

*(depending very much on the cirumstances and setting)

Name: Big Jock Horserock
Height: ca 6'0
Orientation: Straight
Accepted partners: Mercy Black, Melanie "Mela" Sanchez, Alvery Nerveaux (he prefers brunettes, but he isn't fanatic about that), Cushion, Leena Zarantho

18th May 2017, 7:09 PM #2
ProfEtheric
Dry Soil
Registration date: 17th Aug 2014
I'm in.

My first offering:

Name: Mercy Black
Height: 5'8" / 173 cm
Orientation: Pansexual
Accepted Partners: Ariane, Big Joe, Mela, Sören, Alvery...

Reference
19th May 2017, 12:21 AM #3
NeilKapit

Registration date: 9th Feb 2014

Name: Melanie "Mela" Sanchez
Age: 23 or 5 (depending on how you interpret her existence)
Height: Armored form 6' 9" by default, flexible due to shape-changing nanomachine structure
Orientation: Asexual but interested in experimentation, mostly from a scientific perspective
Accepted Partners; Any and all
19th May 2017, 1:40 PM #4
Stilldown

NeilKapit:

Name: Melanie "Mela" Sanchez
Age: 23 or 5 (depending on how you interpret her existence)
Height: Armored form 6' 9" by default, flexible due to shape-changing nanomachine structure
Orientation: Asexual but interested in experimentation, mostly from a scientific perspective
Accepted Partners; Any and all

Just for clarification - I think she would be able to take off the armor and has a "normal" human body below?
19th May 2017, 3:49 PM #5
Fabian W.
it feels so good
Registration date: 19th Apr 2014
OK, I'll try this out...
(Incidentally, with a character who also comes from the North Sea area.)

Name: Sören Lüng
Height: 190 cm (ca. 74,8 inch)
Orientation: Straight
Accepted partners: Ariane, Mercy, Mela, Alvery, Cushion, Leena

19th May 2017, 8:42 PM #6
Stilldown

Fabian W.:OK, I'll try this out...
(Incidentally, with a character who also comes from the North Sea area.)

Not very important, but might be an extra detail - I assume that the estate is in Schleswig Holstein somewhere on the coast between Wilhelmshaven and Bremerhaven.(and on other places in other universes)
20th May 2017, 12:38 AM #7
NeilKapit

Stilldown:Just for clarification - I think she would be able to take off the armor and has a "normal" human body below?

Yes and no, her human body died and her brain was "backed up" to her armor. She could shapeshift herself to a more human-looking form though.
20th May 2017, 8:04 AM #8
Stilldown

<
Do you have a picture or decription of her most human appearance? Does she have soft skin or more a kind of robot body?

First picture up. Ariane promised Mercy to show a magic trick if she would not look, and she agreed. When Mercy opened her eyes, all of the expensive Pieper-Heidsick she just bought had magically disappeared from it's bottle. She wasn't very impressed, least to say.
20th May 2017, 10:51 PM #9
Stilldown

One more.
"Düwels ook!" Sören found more then he expected as he just went to look for some tools in the shed. Mercy realized that Ariane did not just drink her champagne, but also smoked her cigarettes! (Found them away, as Ariane calls it.) We do not really know what Mela thought while she watched the scene in fascination and bewilderment.

I agree poor Sören deserves a more active role, but the thread has just started.

21st May 2017, 1:26 AM #10
NeilKapit

Stilldown:<
Do you have a picture or decription of her most human appearance? Does she have soft skin or more a kind of robot body?

First picture up. Ariane promised Mercy to show a magic trick if she would not look, and she agreed. When Mercy opened her eyes, all of the expensive Pieper-Heidsick she just bought had magically disappeared from it's bottle. She wasn't very impressed, least to say.

This is awesome on so many levels.

As for Mela's most "human" body, it would have to be this;

http://wyrecats.thecomicseries.com/comics/37/

She's largely hard to the touch but can manipulate her density and outward temperature.
23rd May 2017, 9:35 AM #11
Stilldown

I'll create an own webcomicpage on comicfury where our pictures can be presented. It will be flagged, so you are allowed to show things that might not be shown on deviantart (of course we only make legal stuff and things that are okay with the character's creators). I haven't really added limits; as long as the accepted partners are chosen and the sexual orientation is respected, I am okay with rating 4 of 1-4. (Just no serious injuries or things that would not fit the character.)
I will add more pictures, but I am curious now to see some of yours! And we welcome more users, too.
24th May 2017, 3:18 PM #12
Stilldown

The link for the new site is here, I hope we will see a lot of contributians! Hofgut Schattenkuss NSFW
26th May 2017, 12:29 AM #13
Jean_Q_Citizen

Registration date: 21st Oct 2015
Hmm, I might be interested, but my character is so over-the-top silly, and this looks fairly serious so far...
26th May 2017, 5:49 PM #14
Stilldown

I hope it's not to serious but fun...
26th May 2017, 9:31 PM #15
Aran_Froggatt

Registration date: 18th Apr 2016
I'm interested in this. As motivation for myself to give before I get, I shalln't submit a character of my own before I actually draw something for someone else on this thread
27th May 2017, 4:50 AM #16
Jean_Q_Citizen

Well, not too serious...just more serious than my character is! But fun, true.

I think I may join. Just one thing, since I don't draw my comic, is text fic okay? I can't really afford to pay artists for this, unless somebody wants to do it gratis, or at least super cheap. XD
27th May 2017, 12:06 PM #17
Stilldown

1. You don't have to add an own character to participate; using the "offered" characters is possible, too, please just respect the orientation and accepted partners or other limits given.
2. Text fiction is perfectly allright, but please mark it as spoiler like the images.

P.S. You may also submit images and/or fiction that is SFW, but in context. (Like characters meeting at breakfast, etc.)
27th May 2017, 4:27 PM #18
Jean_Q_Citizen

Okay, why not...I'll throw Alvery in there.

Name: Alvery Nerveaux
Ht: 5'9"
Orientation: Bisexual/Pansexual
Accepted partners: Pretty much anybody she finds hot. Especially if you talk geeky to her.

28th May 2017, 3:43 PM #19
Stilldown

Jean_Q_Citizen:Okay, why not...I'll throw Alvery in there.

Name: Alvery Nerveaux
Ht: 5'9"
Orientation: Bisexual/Pansexual
Accepted partners: Pretty much anybody she finds hot. Especially if you talk geeky to her.

Ariane's natural reaction to her will be: "Pffft, what's the flokatihead doing in here?!" (flokatihead = arianish for blondes). But I can see hilarious situations if Alvery finds Ariane hot.
29th May 2017, 9:26 AM #20
Stilldown

This time just a SFW pic; Soeren and Ariane meet unexpectly in the huge cellar of the estate.

P.S. I will add some "arianish" to the references.