Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Anyone a fan of Gravity Falls?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Anyone a fan of Gravity Falls?
Pages: [1]

"Anyone a fan of Gravity Falls?", 18th Jun 2017, 10:09 PM #1
Timelapse11

Registration date: 14th May 2017
I am a big fan of it, (my icon gives it away though) I even bought the Special Edition of Journal 3! So, if anyone here is a fan of Gravity Falls, don't hesitate to talk!

18th Jun 2017, 10:15 PM #2
Theta Sigma

Registration date: 5th Feb 2016
I love it!! Fun and deep protagonists, snappy dialogue, a compelling arc, awesome villains, and one of my favourite finales of all time! It also had the decency to end before it became terrible, even though I really wouldn't have minded a little more.
18th Jun 2017, 10:16 PM #3
Timelapse11

I agree, I wish there was a third season, but I wouldn't want them to ruin it

18th Jun 2017, 10:29 PM #4
fedoramoron

Registration date: 27th Mar 2015
DIPPER IS MY SON
18th Jun 2017, 10:40 PM #5
JTige

Registration date: 12th Oct 2016
18th Jun 2017, 10:42 PM #6
Timelapse11

fedoramoron:DIPPER IS MY SON

I need Dipper's hat.
But Ford is the best XD

18th Jun 2017, 10:42 PM #7
Kyo
family life
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
I liked it but I was a bit disappointed by the end. It felt rushed and a little too obvious/smooth considering the show is all about big mysteries and junk. I think they shouldn't have been bothered so much by the fans figuring stuff out early, it still would have been fun to be along for the ride!
18th Jun 2017, 10:46 PM #8
taikina

Registration date: 6th Mar 2016
I just love Paul Robertson's art and it was cool seeing it in the street fighter and giffany episodes.

Also Bill is great villain!

Other than that, not my most favourite show ever but still something I'll give a rewatch sometime

Merged Doublepost:

Kyo:I liked it but I was a bit disappointed by the end. It felt rushed and a little too obvious/smooth considering the show is all about big mysteries and junk. I think they shouldn't have been bothered so much by the fans figuring stuff out early, it still would have been fun to be along for the ride!

Yeah, the ending was... well, it was an ending. yup.
18th Jun 2017, 11:40 PM #9
Reaper Dragon
🐉
Registration date: 8th Feb 2014
Huh... First thing I thought of.

In space no one can hear you drop something.
Gravity falls =/= drop something

"I thought “Unicorn Butt Patrol” would get more traction in the comments on the prior page, but as per usual on the Internet, everyone wanted to talk about physics instead"
19th Jun 2017, 6:05 AM #10
Simzi

Registration date: 28th Aug 2015
Love it!

I got into the show pretty late, and I kind of wish it had one more season (I think the last half of season 2 was kind of rushed :|), but I still like it a lot.

Honestly, when I first started watching it reminded me of the podcast Welcome to Nightvale.
19th Jun 2017, 8:18 AM #11
Timelapse11

Simzi:
Love it!

I got into the show pretty late, and I kind of wish it had one more season (I think the last half of season 2 was kind of rushed :|), but I still like it a lot.

Honestly, when I first started watching it reminded me of the podcast Welcome to Nightvale.

Me too, I watched it not long after the last episode was aired. It was rushed, though and I wish we got to see more of Ford but it's not like it was terrible, I liked the ending.

Although I'm not convinced that Bill is actually dead.

19th Jun 2017, 2:11 PM #12
taikina

Stan's mug, pen and notepad flying out of Rick's portal was brilliant

btw
19th Jun 2017, 2:27 PM #13
Timelapse11

taikina:
Stan's mug, pen and notepad flying out of Rick's portal was brilliant

btw

I noticed that too, there is also this character in Rick and Morty the roman numerals on his shirt made up a code the rest of it could be found in Gravity Falls and another show, but it only happened in Rick and Morty.

[img]https://i.redditmedia.com/MV4bcYRcLrDntpiIVFsBhiIS75_Ap6dhc2uFnc3FVEk.jpg?w=320&s=ffbbdf29e191ca6bc1c0636cd41026c3[/img]

19th Jun 2017, 2:29 PM #14
JohnnyV
Rare usertitle
Registration date: 15th Jun 2013
Timelapse11: Although I'm not convinced that Bill is actually dead.

Oh definitely not, he did that weird Axolotl chant thing at the end. And also considering Stan regained his memories at the end there's nothing saying that Bill can't still be in there.

I honestly would love to see a prequel or sequel in the form of a comic, in similar fashion to the Invader Zim comic series. Prequel stuff could be about Ford and his travels, sequel stuff could be Dipper and Mabel in High School or returning to Gravity Falls.

--- Disney Hire me, I have ideas.
19th Jun 2017, 2:44 PM #15
Timelapse11

JohnnyV:
Oh definitely not, he did that weird Axolotl chant thing at the end. And also considering Stan regained his memories at the end there's nothing saying that Bill can't still be in there.

I honestly would love to see a prequel or sequel in the form of a comic, in similar fashion to the Invader Zim comic series. Prequel stuff could be about Ford and his travels, sequel stuff could be Dipper and Mabel in High School or returning to Gravity Falls.

--- Disney Hire me, I have ideas.

I believe in one of the books the Axolotl says:
Sixty degrees that come in threes
Watches from within birch trees
Saw his whole dimension burn
Misses home but can't return
Says he's happy, he's a liar
Blame the arson for the fire
If he wants to shirk the blame
He'll have to invoke my name
One way to absolve his crime
A different form, a different time

From what Bill said before he 'died' he most likely was invoking the Axolotl's name, he even says the word invoke

A-X-O-L-O-T-L MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN, I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN!

Bill is a being of pure energy, I'm pretty sure it will take more then erasing him from someones memory to kill him, especially when the person who had his mind erased eventually gets all of his memories back. Who's to say Bill isn't hiding deep in Stan's mind, waiting for the perfect time to strike.
Shame Alex says there will never be a season three.

19th Jun 2017, 3:12 PM #16
taikina

Timelapse11:Shame Alex says there will never be a season three.

season 3 was in us the whole time.

Merged Doublepost:

Timelapse11:I noticed that too, there is also this character in Rick and Morty the roman numerals on his shirt made up a code the rest of it could be found in Gravity Falls and another show, but it only happened in Rick and Morty.

[img]https://i.redditmedia.com/MV4bcYRcLrDntpiIVFsBhiIS75_Ap6dhc2uFnc3FVEk.jpg?w=320&s=ffbbdf29e191ca6bc1c0636cd41026c3[/img]

didn't know about that, crazy stuff :D
19th Jun 2017, 3:40 PM #17
Timelapse11

taikina:
didn't know about that, crazy stuff :D

I only know because I spend all my time on the internet, I have no life XD

Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Anyone a fan of Gravity Falls?
Pages: [1]