Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Things you absolutely hate with a passion

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > Things you absolutely hate with a passion
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [9]

"Things you absolutely hate with a passion", 3rd Jul 2017, 5:54 AM #1
Bizfurd
formerly ProRevo128
Registration date: 17th Mar 2016
Everyone has things they hate. Whether you're open about it or prefer to keep it bottled up inside, here's a thread to just let it all out. :)

I hate rap music. At least, modern rap. It's annoying, repetitive, and I don't consider most of it to actually be music.

What do you all hate?

Oh and also, be civil if you disagree with anyone. Don't turn this into a big arguement thread ;)
3rd Jul 2017, 6:02 AM #2
Sovember

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2015
I share your hate for rap lol. I never got it honestly, I like maybe 1 or two songs out of the hundreds I've heard in my life time. Hm..what do I hate? I don't mean to come across as emo or existential right off the bat, but I hate mortality. Lately I've been thinking how much cool shit there is to do in this world but most of us are only going to be able to scratch the surface in our life times :/. Father time with his bull. I'd say I need at least 1000 years to do all the things I want to do @_@
3rd Jul 2017, 6:13 AM #3
Caliguican
as if I needed something to go off
Registration date: 24th May 2015
Also share your hate for modern rap. It's grating, to say the least.

Now, one thing I hate is when I'm watching a video (esp. if it's a tutorial) on youtube and it turns out that it's asmr. I just hate that stuff so much since the over-exaggerated noises make me feel sick and it seems everywhere.

Also hate how pervasive ads are, especially on mobile sites. As well as badly designed mobile sites. Honestly I prefer being served the desktop site over a shit mobile site.
3rd Jul 2017, 6:17 AM #4
Pip
코카콜라
Registration date: 27th Dec 2015
Spiders. I can't even relax in my own house cause it's full of spiders lately. They're really the one thing in the world that I actually hate.
3rd Jul 2017, 6:22 AM #5
Sovember

Registration date: 23rd Dec 2015
I was thinking about getting over my irrational fears one day, but I honestly can't see myself ever not hating spiders lol. Inconceivable!
3rd Jul 2017, 6:30 AM #6
Morgenstern
Fun-sized
Registration date: 17th Jun 2010
I would like to take this opportunity to recommend some good modern rap.

(The best rap doesn't get radio play)

also to post... a cute spider?

I hate those Calvin peeing stickers you see on the back of cars. Bill Waterson, who drew the original Calvin & Hobbes, was a national treasure and didn't want to cheapen his comics by merchandising. Every single one of those stupid stickers--whether Calvin is peeing on Ford, Chevy, Dodge, ISIS, atheists, the world, Texas, or whatever--are all 100% bootlegs. It's just become such a prolific operation run by so many different independent places that they can't possibly be shut down. See also: T-shirts where Mickey Mouse is smoking a joint or Popeye is dressed like a gangsta.
3rd Jul 2017, 6:35 AM #7
Jean_Q_Citizen

Registration date: 21st Oct 2015
Dorfs with Confederate flags on their car, especially Northern or Midwestern dorfs. I mean A) This state was in the Union, dumbass, and B) THEY FUCKING GOT THEIR ASSES BEAT, THEY WERE SLAVERS, AND IT WAS A HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING YEARS AGO. Nice loser flag there, redneck boy. XD
3rd Jul 2017, 6:43 AM #8
SharpyTheYellowKirby
got away with it
Registration date: 27th May 2014
Those stupid music "Fans" who care way too much "authenticity" and if bands have "Sold Out" or are "Corporate" or if some guy's a "poseur" and the like and shit. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the goddamn music.
3rd Jul 2017, 7:59 AM #9
argylefox

Registration date: 11th Jul 2014
Songs with the n-word in them. I know it's all about reclaiming the word, and all, but if that means I am obligated as a white guy to never sing it, it is something I hate listening to.

Also, people who used tired, oft disproved arguments for thing that they shouldn't be arguing for in the first place. These include, but are not limited to:
- the anti-vax movement
- racism
- homophobia
- the flat earth movement
3rd Jul 2017, 8:27 AM #10
Cooke
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Registration date: 4th Sep 2016
Corruption and bullies.

And flimsy modern technology. Give me back my lifetime guarantee tv from the 80's dammit.

3rd Jul 2017, 9:43 AM #11
JasonD

Registration date: 2nd Feb 2016
:( for the hate on modern rap music

@argylefox either replace the n-word with "brotha" (not "ninja" that's lame like the Wu-Tang) or just don't sing it in public.

I hate nerd culture. I don't mean like video games or D&D people, but people who are all like "OMG i'm such a retro 90s NERD! 。^‿^。"
while they wear their faded Rugrats shirt from Hot Topic with 20 heinz mustard stains on it.

I'm the nerd shredder.
3rd Jul 2017, 10:15 AM #12
Text
formerly Seeen
Registration date: 17th Dec 2011
Location: I̼̤̜̖̬̒͌ͬͦ t͒ͦh̤̗͢ȉ̪̥̏͛ͩͅn̺͙͕̳̈̉̏̎͑̐ ͞k ̜̫̓͑̉̿ͥ͑i̱t͎͇̦͊̊͢'s̝͈̩͓̠̊ ̅͡ ̪ͣͬͩ̾ͤ̎ḯ̭̻͔͕̖̟͐n̑͂͌͛͑ ͨ͆ͥͫͯt̟ͤ̌̔ẖ̡̝̤̹͓̳̎̓e̼̯͍̹̥ ͈ ̬̳̤̝͙̜̋̏̓̄un͉̯̣͎̥̮̍͒͐̆i͕̗ ̲̘͕̮̪ͫͯ̅̀v̡̠̟̰͚̘͙̂̾̅e͚͍̥̟̬ ̜̬̎͗͠rs̯̹ͪͧ͒e̶̺̅ͧ̎ͪ̅ ̵͙̝̖̮ṣ̪̒͘o̱͈̓͊me̝̹͉̥̳̓̍w̲ ̲̫̘̥̌ͪ͗̐ͨ͝h͆ͩer͓͇̪̫̂̊̆̄͛̊̀ ḙ͔͑ͤ́ͪ.̗̫
I find that the things I hate are not things I usually know that I hate. I have very dulled emotional responses to a lot of things, so things I hate are really more things I feel disdain for. I dislike discrimination in all forms, and it directly contradicts my core ideals, but it doesn't enrage me or anything.

Weirdly, though, I can take being bullied and picked on in stride. There's no real anger. Mostly just mild annoyance. But I remember a time when I saw someone else getting bullied. Like, abused. We're talking outright emotional abuse, complete with gaslighting. I was pissed. I dunno what that says about me.

I guess the things I hate with a passion are emotional abuse/manipulation, discrimination, and that sound of nails on a chalkboard.

Psuedoscience, especially when used to justify unethical business practices or discriminatory attitudes, ranks pretty highly on the list as well.
3rd Jul 2017, 10:16 AM #13
Zanreo
Lazer Lady
Registration date: 5th May 2014
Aoi Sekai no Chuushin De is a terrible insult to game personifications and I will never forgive it

I also can't stand the "PC Master Race" attitude some PC gamers have, no need to feel superior just because you play games on another system
3rd Jul 2017, 10:29 AM #14
daydreamsofdragons

Registration date: 1st Mar 2017
I hate it when people act superior about anything tbh, people have different strengths and interests, why do you feel the need to be condescending -_-
3rd Jul 2017, 10:36 AM #15
Theta Sigma

Registration date: 5th Feb 2016
Pigeons, I've had a phobia of them since I was four, I was in the park feeding them when a massive flock of them started swarming onto me, pecking and clawing.
3rd Jul 2017, 11:29 AM #16
Timelapse11

Registration date: 14th May 2017
I absolutely hate it when people treat animals like they are worthless, you're asking for trouble if you tell me they don't have a right to a life.
I have met people like that, and it takes every little bit of self control for me not to punch them. It's honestly funny how many people don't think that humans are animals.

3rd Jul 2017, 11:43 AM #17
taikina

Registration date: 6th Mar 2016
all kinds of stupid-based stuff like thinking you or your group knows a solution to the whole world. not like one problem but the whole fucking world. mainly referring to the nazi, jesus and social justice cults.

houses are built so that windows face east/west. it's good because the sun will wake you up when it's time to go pile up the crops except wait no it's not because we don't live in a fucking medieval agrarian society anymore and I DON'T WANT TO BAKE ALIVE IN THE SUMMER MORNINGS ANYMORE AND BE BLINDED FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE IN THE EVENINGS shittttttt.
3rd Jul 2017, 11:45 AM #18
BooImAGhost

Registration date: 7th Apr 2016
CENTAURS

Okay I know that's dumb but like how do they work??????? why?????? THEY MAKE NO SENSE????????

its like mythology ran out of ideas we could pretend to make sense of and went "Yes!!! A horse??? But also a man???? StaCKED on top of each other?????!!!! Woah!!!"

do centaurs have both human organs and horse organs? are they mixed and matched? do they have a horse stomach or a human stomach? both? why? WHATS THE USE? WHY DO THEY "EXIST"?????

Centaurs take my normally whatever attitude and throw it on the ground, stomp on it with their stupid horse people hoof things, spit on it and then stuff it down my throat

wHY
3rd Jul 2017, 11:45 AM #19
Bolderousness
Contrarian
Registration date: 27th Jan 2012
People hate rap, but I never find that the issue. It's when people play their music to ridiculously high levels for the world to hear. Ever sat in a quiet classroom and started hearing some rap song play? Yeah, that kid with the earphones needs to turn it down, and I've gone out of my way to say it once.

Or people who drive around in their with car with the music blasting for other drivers to get distracted by. When your windows are closed, I should not be able to feel the bass from your car.

3rd Jul 2017, 11:50 AM #20
Timelapse11

Registration date: 14th May 2017
BooImAGhost:
CENTAURS

Okay I know that's dumb but like how do they work??????? why?????? THEY MAKE NO SENSE????????

its like mythology ran out of ideas we could pretend to make sense of and went "Yes!!! A horse??? But also a man???? StaCKED on top of each other?????!!!! Woah!!!"

do centaurs have both human organs and horse organs? are they mixed and matched? do they have a horse stomach or a human stomach? both? why? WHATS THE USE? WHY DO THEY "EXIST"?????

Centaurs take my normally whatever attitude and throw it on the ground, stomp on it with their stupid horse people hoof things, spit on it and then stuff it down my throat

wHY

If you think centaurs are confusing, just look at the Centaurtaur

Forum > General discussion > Things you absolutely hate with a passion
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [9]