Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Vitreous

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Pages: [1] [2]

15th Jan 2018, 7:12 PM #21
rd_inks

Registration date: 9th Jun 2017
Page 51 is here! I loved doing this one - there were so many cool things to try out for the first time and I think I managed to pull it off :D also my first time de-aging someone - just look at young Mason's chiseled jawline here!

Vitreous page 51!

I finally have a few days off to work on pencils for the redraws. Plus I'm tactically taking a week break after next week so I'll have a full 3 weeks to finish up (as I've got next week's page done already - yay for mini buffers!)

Few updates for you all though - the Inktober chapter won't be happening now as the art quality is all over the place and after things have been improving I don't want to sour that. And for the eagle eyed among you, Ch 2 and 3's names have been changed to better represent Vitreous' themes and avoid a multi-parter so early.

See you same time next week!

- rd_inks -

Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
21st Jan 2018, 1:09 PM #22
rd_inks

Registration date: 9th Jun 2017
Time for a weekly Vitreous fix - and a day early at that! I currently have no wi-fi at home so I'm posting this from an undisclosed location (coughsupermarketcafecough) XD

Vitreous page 52

Here's a preview - Mason's flashback concludes with one very angry Royal Guard facing him down, plus some very tasty foreshadowing for some potential future characters ;)

Redraws are going smoothly - in fact I'm taking a break next week in order to storm through, so expect that very soon as well! Plus Ch 4/5 planning is going well, thinking of splitting it in two to better pace a fight, as per usual :D

Don't forget to vote on Topwebcomics if you're enjoying - here's the link!

See you on 5/2/18 dear readers!

- rd_inks -

Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Pages: [1] [2]