Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - What's the lamest horror story you've told/heard?

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > General discussion > What's the lamest horror story you've told/heard?
Pages: [1] [2] [3]

"What's the lamest horror story you've told/heard?", 12 days ago, 8:38 PM #1
Nyomi
Drum bum
Registration date: 15th Jun 2016
So like I'm putting this here because this is a discussion topic, but I need some really lame stories for a small animation project I'm doing, and everything I come up with sounds too fake. so if youre cool with me using the story id love you

Anyway, what's the lamest, least scary horror story you've been told, or even heard?
12 days ago, 8:46 PM #2
SunnySideUpSmile
コーン吸います
Registration date: 8th Nov 2016
You're in a house alone and you get a call from an unknown number. "I'm holding a bloody finger and I'm 3 doors away." a childs voice says.

Later your phone rings away. "I'm holding a bloody finger and I'm 2 doors away." the voice says again.

Then the phone rings again. You answer it. "I'm holding a bloody finger and I'm one door away."

FInally you hear a knock on the door. You don't want to answer, but the perosn keeps persisting. You open it and Johnny from 4 doors down says, "I cut my finger. Do you have a band-aid?"

Ah, imagnation when I'm 7
12 days ago, 9:14 PM #3
The Letter M

Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
This girl told me a story called "centimetre squares" that just didn't have any structure. I remember the protagonist kept hearing people chant centimetre squares all the time then they came home and their dog was cut into said squares...the execution was the bad part. The plot isn't gold either though.

12 days ago, 9:23 PM #4
Coolcatcomics
saves the kids
Registration date: 3rd Mar 2016
me being cool and handsome on other websites (advance at own risk)
12 days ago, 10:04 PM #5
Pip
코카콜라
Registration date: 27th Dec 2015
I have an old text file called heckaspookystories.doc, they're mostly based to some degree on spooky stories and spooky memes I've read online. They all sound obviously fake but maybe you can take some inspiration from them.

Story #1: The Goast

Epsiode #2: All of the rats

Storey #3: The man with 2 skellingtons

After the 3rd story there's a precipitous decline in quality so I won't include any more.
12 days ago, 10:55 PM #6
OnePunchLucario

Registration date: 21st Apr 2015
Yesterday my friend was telling me about this horror movie that was about 2 girls being trapped in a pool at night. Like, there wasn't any killer anything in the pool, they were just trapped... In a pool... Spooooky
11 days ago, 12:58 AM #7
Jean_Q_Citizen

Registration date: 21st Oct 2015
Monster-A-Go-Go.
11 days ago, 1:18 AM #8
monkeyking
did not write shakespeare, but dope webcomics
Registration date: 18th Nov 2016
man door hand hook car door

wait i thought you said greatest
11 days ago, 1:31 AM #9
JTige

Registration date: 12th Oct 2016
Literally any creepypasta.

"And THEN Sonic appeared, but he was covered in HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOOOOOOD."
11 days ago, 3:33 AM #10
fedoramoron

Registration date: 27th Mar 2015
when i was like 14 some friend people pressured me into making a creepypasta oc so i made a girl who kills you with poisonous waffles im sure u can integrate that somewhere right
11 days ago, 4:39 AM #11
Jean_Q_Citizen

Registration date: 21st Oct 2015
I would have said Manos: The Hands of Fate, but Torgo is a true icon of the silver screen.
11 days ago, 5:42 AM #12
NeilKapit

Registration date: 9th Feb 2014
Twilight
11 days ago, 7:09 AM #13
killersteak
Honey coated lies and slander
Registration date: 25th Apr 2011
And his wife comes through the door!
she was dead
And she hit him in the head with a golfclub!

He went golfing all the time and it really bugged her.
11 days ago, 7:20 AM #14
zerothe3rd

Registration date: 5th Feb 2014
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

It's so lame but scary.

11 days ago, 7:23 AM #15
The Letter M

Registration date: 28th Nov 2012
Once I was in a cube shop (where people can rent shelves and sell whatever they want for a limited time) and this guy was selling sealed envelopes covered in blood with "scaaaary storys" inside. I bought one and read it but is was like it was written by some preteen.

The story was called chain face and starred a private detective, but the guy obviously had no clue what a private detective does because in the story he said he was employed by the city. He could walk in and out of the police station and crime scenes but worked out of the public library. One of the pages had him decide on what to investigate by just looking at random leeflets that were on his desk...I don't even know how he had a desk, he was working out of the library.

Anyway, when it got to the monster it wasn't so bad but there were two pages of horrible, missused detective cliches.

You can read the story here. I found the author on facebook.
ghoul shadow's page

11 days ago, 9:58 AM #16
Cooke
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Registration date: 4th Sep 2016
zerothe3rd:So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

It's so lame but scary.

Her mother.

11 days ago, 1:03 PM #17
Team Anchora

Registration date: 18th Sep 2016
There was a chill creeping down my spine... Icy tendrils of doom crept across my person, and I started to perspire... I felt a heavy weight on my back... I slowly turned around... and... There it was...

A FLOATING ICE PACK!!!!

Worldbent (Updated Weekly)

My Twitter!

((P.S. This account is run by Garrett 'D' Bogle, Head of Team Anchora!))
11 days ago, 2:29 PM #18
Aran_Froggatt

Registration date: 18th Apr 2016
Man, these remind me of when I religiously read every new creepypasta daily for about 6 months. Some were godawful.
One personal experience stands out, my buddies claimed their house was haunted, but they didn't wanna talk about why; they feared the haunting would get worse if they spoke of it.
Eventually, after enough booze and poking, they agreed to tell us all the paranormal activity..
The room went silent, and they grew dark and solemn for a minute, before speaking in a low voice.

"OK, so the other day, I locked the door, and I'm pretty sure I did.. and I left the keys on the windowsill, and when I came a while back later, the door was unlocked.. and the keys were hanging on the keyhook..
And then there was another time, I tried to light the fire, and then I left the room, and when I came back later, the fire had died out.. by itself..
And there were a load of confusing stuff like that, dude.. just weird stuff"

I wasn't convinced, and highly suspicious he was forgetful or bad at lighting fires
11 days ago, 5:23 PM #19
halibabica
got a booty
Registration date: 18th Jan 2014
AND A SKELPTON POPED OUT

One time I got home and reached for the doorknob and a spider fell on my hand.

It was scary.
11 days ago, 7:45 PM #20
Pavchka
Affection Bus
Registration date: 6th Aug 2013
A Pokémon pasta about a male player who was playing a third generation Pokémon game and somehow turned into the female protagonist. The language was rather flowery along the lines of "my hands were filled by ample breasts" (Pokémon game protagonists are ten, by the way) and his voice becoming soft and demure. That and other "got sucked into the game" or "I'm now being killed by game characters who have come out into the real world" pastas have become dead horse tropes.

The thing about a good pasta, like 1999, Local58 and Candle Cove, is that at least some parts of them are plausible and are somehow connected to things which happened in real life (like Candle Cove having been inspired by an Onion article about a real creepy puppet show called Lidsville). Other good pastas, like NoEnd House, Dioneae House and Borrasca (if you consider Borrasca a pasta) aren't believable, but have a great build-up and manage to keep a tension throughout the story. The Pokémon story was outright impossible, didn't contain any tension and was frankly a total cliché. Many Poképastas are amateuristic wannabe horror stories that would fit better on fanfiction.net.