Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Botur's Fight Squad is on the loose!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
24th Apr 2019, 6:06 AM #141
And then there were three! It's the final installment of the Mason's spine-chilling tale with illustrations....

From the Mason's personal collection, 2c
1st May 2019, 2:01 AM #142
Catering solutions? Sorted!

ExtremeCakes.Crom
8th May 2019, 9:21 AM #143
He sings! He dances! He types 3000 words a minute! Put your hands together for the first half of Pocket Protector's filksong debut:

Workin' my Calculator! (1 of 2)
15th May 2019, 4:03 AM #144
You've had time to digest part 1, so now it's time cram another serving of filksong-ness down your gaping face-hole..... 'cause Pocket Protector has just broken out into rhyming couplets again!

Pocket Protector sing 'Calculator', part 2
22nd May 2019, 5:49 AM #145
Must-read literature for that upcoming minion, lackey or underling in your family!

Flunkey see, Flunkey do!
29th May 2019, 2:11 AM #146
Look into his eyes.... Your will is failing.... You are becoming the subservient slave of.... Centimental!

Hail your new master!
5th Jun 2019, 5:13 AM #147
Have you been mugged on the mean streets of Culverburg? Do you want to find a police officer who won't stonewall you until you give up, bury you in meaningless police-speak, or ask for a 'monthly fee' to make sure you're not ever robbed again? Then perhaps you should try Mr. Watchdog - he's ready to bury his teeth in the leg of crime!

Character profile: Watchdog
19th Jun 2019, 7:45 AM #148
Last time, we met the newest recruit to the FSPD:

Jonny Rozzer character profile

But this week, the focus is on a little-seen but highly vital cog in the shiny machinery that is The Supergroup:

Pocket Protector profile
26th Jun 2019, 4:34 AM #149
"This week's Fight Squad profile? Sure, I can sell you one of those - provided you don't mind me also selling it to your friends.... and your enemies.... and your friend's enemies.... and your enemy's friends.... and that guy you used to have a crush on, who's now in a mental instituion...."

'Oh, god! Not Rico!!'

Jerk of all Trades character profile
3rd Jul 2019, 2:55 AM #150
We have the technology, we can rebuild him! See what it took to get the SuperGroup's most high-tech member off the ground, as we start an all-new round of concept designs....

Concept art: Horizonshine 1
10th Jul 2019, 3:23 AM #151
Who will get the nod? Regular Horizonshine or Chibi Horizonshine?

Concept art: Horizonshine 2
24th Jul 2019, 3:39 AM #152
Turn the volume dial up to 11 - it's time to rock!

Axeman: life and times of a hair-metalist!
31st Jul 2019, 1:32 AM #153
We continue our musical theme with the first half of the latest filksong to scuttle out of the recesses of my brain - although I'm not sure Paula Cole would be expecting a parody quite like this....

Who turned all the Robots on? (part 1)
7th Aug 2019, 8:50 AM #154
The robots are on the march! So it's a good thing the second half of our tech-tastic filksong has just come in for a landing, because otherwise they'd have no uplifting music to rampage to!

Who turned all the robots on? (part 2)
14th Aug 2019, 7:06 AM #155
The Fight Squad Fight Club has many terrifying opponents in its hulking, musclebound roster, and none is more awe-inspiring than the mighty Rubble Rouser: she cleans up her opponents as efficiently as she cleans up after her husband and their three kids!

Character profile: Rubble Rouser!
21st Aug 2019, 4:40 AM #156
We had a wrestler made of living rock on last week, but this time we have a supervillain.... who can make building materials do his evil bidding! He's the master of cement, brick and mortar - Max Liquefactor!

Character profile: Max Liquefactor
28th Aug 2019, 5:53 AM #157
You think regular teenagers are bad? Then how about one that's from outer space.... and twenty-five feet tall? Yep, I thought you'd be horrified - so brace your self for the arrival of CraterFace!

Character profile: CraterFace
4th Sep 2019, 4:01 AM #158
FuryCon has been and gone, but now the inside story on that slugfest on the third page of my story is all ready to be revealed....

Newsflash from FuryCon!
11th Sep 2019, 1:06 AM #159
The Mason's loyal Dimensional Research Division has come up with the goods again - grab your dinosaur-hunting impliments, 'cause we're off to:

The Asteroid That Time Forgot!
18th Sep 2019, 1:32 AM #160
Is there intelligent life still extant in the Asteroid the Time Forgot? Not for long, if the Mason has anything to say about it!

The Asteroid that Time Forgot, part 2!
Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Botur's Fight Squad is on the loose!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11