Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - Forum RP RP

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > Forum games > Forum RP RP
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4]

20th Oct 2017, 4:25 AM #61
Text
You should see my other booty
User avatar
Posts: 11130
Registration date: 17th Dec 2011
Location: I̼̤̜̖̬̒͌ͬͦ t͒ͦh̤̗͢ȉ̪̥̏͛ͩͅn̺͙͕̳̈̉̏̎͑̐ ͞k ̜̫̓͑̉̿ͥ͑i̱t͎͇̦͊̊͢'s̝͈̩͓̠̊ ̅͡ ̪ͣͬͩ̾ͤ̎ḯ̭̻͔͕̖̟͐n̑͂͌͛͑ ͨ͆ͥͫͯt̟ͤ̌̔ẖ̡̝̤̹͓̳̎̓e̼̯͍̹̥ ͈ ̬̳̤̝͙̜̋̏̓̄un͉̯̣͎̥̮̍͒͐̆i͕̗ ̲̘͕̮̪ͫͯ̅̀v̡̠̟̰͚̘͙̂̾̅e͚͍̥̟̬ ̜̬̎͗͠rs̯̹ͪͧ͒e̶̺̅ͧ̎ͪ̅ ̵͙̝̖̮ṣ̪̒͘o̱͈̓͊me̝̹͉̥̳̓̍w̲ ̲̫̘̥̌ͪ͗̐ͨ͝h͆ͩer͓͇̪̫̂̊̆̄͛̊̀ ḙ͔͑ͤ́ͪ.̗̫
"Neigh." says the horse.


Fuck.
_______________________
ǝuop noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ
20th Oct 2017, 4:47 AM #62
Paul.A.Mitzkowski

User avatar
Posts: 1064
Registration date: 19th Jun 2013
Location: Houston, TX


Character Action: Punch down the door and demand to speak with the leader. Threaten to splortch their head between her thighs if they don't cooperate. She is Muscle Woman! Defender of Justice! Goddess of Muscle! She will not be denied! Nor will she lose the chance to inflict violence on baddies!

Rper Action: Speak with the horse in horse. Despite it being physically impossible for them to communicate.

I wonder if I'll avoid killing the horse this game.
_______________________
20th Oct 2017, 8:30 AM #63
Amithea
here to party and fight
User avatar
Posts: 54
Registration date: 10th Jun 2017
Location: Home <3
Avery's eyes widen- "Wait, 'Muscle Woman'?! You've got to be kidding me..." She pulls out her own phone, checking the thread and realising that yes, 'blockhead97' had indeed responded to it mere moments ago. With a tired sigh, she begins her own response;

Hugo grinned. This was certainly more interesting than the mafia! Well, for now at least.
Deciding he'd be better off without a book on how to be a detective, he grabs one of the notebooks and starts looking for something to write with.


She shoves the phone back into her pocket, turning to face Albert.
"Look, blockhead. That is a horse. There's no way it can understand us. I mean I'm surprised either of us can operate a phone, but..."
Shaking her head, she gets up and pets the horse, completely forgetting about the situation with the book-thieves and apparent kidnapping.
_______________________
Colour blind is undergoing a lot of work right now, none of which has been posted yet ;v;
20th Oct 2017, 8:32 PM #64
Nyomi
Drum bum
User avatar
Posts: 1736
Registration date: 15th Jun 2016
Location: Drinking your apple juice.
Dr. Manningham is shocked. He didn't believe in demons, but here we are. Dr. Manningham asks,
"Can you find who the person is who's been murdering us? Perhaps murder them in turn."
_______________________
a little known fact is that i'm actually danny phantom in disguise :O

My arm is hecked up. Will return to your regularly scheduled programming eventually.
24th Oct 2017, 4:44 PM #65
Sample_Text
🔌
User avatar
Posts: 908
Registration date: 19th May 2016
Location: HiatusLand
Daniel gets a message on the poetry site, its from blockhead!
keep ur iballs wet & dont ctch fr in d sun & feed ur gdfish evrydy or itll not liv no mor the end

Oh. Damn. Daniel had hoped that it would at least be in less corrupted english.
Daniel sighs, perhaps some food would help him with the aneurysm he just sustained.
He opens up the fridge, it is full of food components, but no snackable food.
"damn, there's nothing to eat..."
He goes to his local corner store to get some beef jerky
DanielMauven00:after getting her lollipops, Amethyst puts one in her mouth and heads back to the library to see how the others are doing
_______________________
image
What is Psyke!!!?
Ill give u a clue: its about cowboys.
UPDATE STATUS: HIATUS BC TRAV IS A LAZY D-BAG
29th Oct 2017, 12:06 AM #66
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
User avatar
Posts: 18962
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Updates coming ASAP, probably today!
_______________________
OnlyFoolsAndVikings:god, upon creating life: [matthewja voice] its a feature
1st Nov 2017, 10:26 PM #67
Paul.A.Mitzkowski

User avatar
Posts: 1064
Registration date: 19th Jun 2013
Location: Houston, TX
*flexing intensifies*
_______________________
1st Nov 2017, 11:38 PM #68
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
User avatar
Posts: 18962
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Thanks for the bump; it's (very surprisingly actually) been a hell of a week

Helen: Ask the demon if eternity without rabbits makes hell worse than people say

"I don't know anything about hell." replies the demon. "I'm just a sales demon."
"What's a sales demon?" Camille asks.
"We work in sales. Making sure that profits are increasing, making sure the merchandise is getting out there. You know. That sort of thing."
"Oh, that's nice I guess."

Peyton: Ask the demon if they can find who has been murdering us and whether they can also be murdered.
(LUCK: 15)
"I am not a murdering demon. I am a sales demon. I can grant you one wish, but only a sales-related wish."
Peyton frowns as well as a dog can. One wish, but it has to be about sales? What's the point of that?

Muscle Woman: Punch down the door and demand to speak with the leader.
Muscle Woman punches the door clean off its hinges. "Leader! Now!" she shouts.
"You aren't the leader now. We've already got a leader."
"Wait, we should be threatening her."
The group of people in front of her raise their guns in her general direction. Again, vastly outnumbered, Muscle Woman backs away as she is shown the metaphorical door (the actual door is on the ground). Looks like this really isn't a situation that Muscle Woman will be able to flex her way through.

Hugo: Grab one of the notebooks and start looking for something to write with.
Hugo finds a pen. Rejoice!

Amethyst: Go back to the library.
Amethyst returns to the library with her newly-acquired watermelon-flavoured lollipops. Present are Helen, Peyton, and Camille (who are talking to the sales demon), Dawn and Danger (who are looking for clues and finding none), Hugo (who is holding a notebook and a pen), Amethyst (who has returned to the library with her newly-acquired watermelon-flavoured lollipops), someone who Amethyst hasn't seen before, and a horse.

Daniel leans back from his computer. A new player? Ah, it's Bananaman Stan! Stan is one of the most influential poets on PoesieWut, so it will be exciting playing alongside him. Daniel pockets his phone and stands up. It's time for a trip to the store.

Avery: Pet the horse.
The horse is very unimpressed. This is not the horse's scene at all. It steps away as you try to pet it.

Albert: Speak with the horse in horse. Despite it being physically impossible for them to communicate.
"Hello." says Albert.
"Hello." replies a voice. Albert, excited, is pleased the horse has decided to reply to him.
"What are you, horse?"
"I'm not a horse."
"Yes you are."
"No, I'm really not. I'm just here to buy beef jerky."

Daniel: Go to the corner store to get some beef jerky.
Daniel emerges from behind the horse. "You've got problems."
Avery rests her face in her hands.
_______________________
OnlyFoolsAndVikings:god, upon creating life: [matthewja voice] its a feature
2nd Nov 2017, 12:00 AM #69
Paul.A.Mitzkowski

User avatar
Posts: 1064
Registration date: 19th Jun 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Character action: Escape the guns. Even the strongest person in the world isn't bullet proof! Then burn down the building! That'll teach those criminal scum! And those who cower to em! Burn em all!!!

Another action and flavorflav later.

Also fire.
_______________________
3rd Nov 2017, 6:27 PM #70
Text
You should see my other booty
User avatar
Posts: 11130
Registration date: 17th Dec 2011
Location: I̼̤̜̖̬̒͌ͬͦ t͒ͦh̤̗͢ȉ̪̥̏͛ͩͅn̺͙͕̳̈̉̏̎͑̐ ͞k ̜̫̓͑̉̿ͥ͑i̱t͎͇̦͊̊͢'s̝͈̩͓̠̊ ̅͡ ̪ͣͬͩ̾ͤ̎ḯ̭̻͔͕̖̟͐n̑͂͌͛͑ ͨ͆ͥͫͯt̟ͤ̌̔ẖ̡̝̤̹͓̳̎̓e̼̯͍̹̥ ͈ ̬̳̤̝͙̜̋̏̓̄un͉̯̣͎̥̮̍͒͐̆i͕̗ ̲̘͕̮̪ͫͯ̅̀v̡̠̟̰͚̘͙̂̾̅e͚͍̥̟̬ ̜̬̎͗͠rs̯̹ͪͧ͒e̶̺̅ͧ̎ͪ̅ ̵͙̝̖̮ṣ̪̒͘o̱͈̓͊me̝̹͉̥̳̓̍w̲ ̲̫̘̥̌ͪ͗̐ͨ͝h͆ͩer͓͇̪̫̂̊̆̄͛̊̀ ḙ͔͑ͤ́ͪ.̗̫
Bananaman Stan. A well-known, respected member of the site, having been a member for nearly as long as it had run. Throughout his time here, he had formally declined an offer to become a part of the site moderation, believing his nature, though quite calm and collected, to ultimately not be well-suited to the role.

For as long as he'd had an avatar, his avatar had been the same image: a banana wearing a pair of glasses. He had an identity, and he stuck to it.

Bananaman Stan, however, is a bananaman of few bananawords. "Good zone," he had posted to introduce himself, using a phrase he had picked up from his mingling in one of the site's subcultures. That was all he had to say for himself as he joined the proceedings.

Bananaman Stan:In the vast and unpredictable web of the aether, a heretofore unseen connection makes itself known. A pair of identical twins, one wearing glasses and cat-eared headphones, the other wearing no glasses and a hairband, will become involved in current events. Their names, Jessica and Nicole, they appear inseparable, as though they were a single personality.


Keeping his in-character posting limited and passive for now, Stan considers the difference of medium, and the dynamics of the characters.

Truly, he finds the current proceedings quite preposterous. But he was quite accustomed to the preposterous, the events still far more grounded than some of his more surreal poetry — especially those from his current series, Colluded Stag.

Actions: None; will get into that next phase.
_______________________
ǝuop noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ
10th Nov 2017, 7:25 PM #71
Amithea
here to party and fight
User avatar
Posts: 54
Registration date: 10th Jun 2017
Location: Home <3
Rejected by a horse... Now that was hard to recover from. And somewhat embarrassing. Avery also steps away, tears forming in her squinty eyes, beads of sweat rolling down her cheeks. And now the... beef jerky man? Oh well, looks like I won't be getting any food from here. She runs away, phone in hand, sprinting to the next nearest corner shop as quickly (slowly) as her sleepy muscles can take her. As she's 'running', she somehow types up a response to the game;

Hugo gasped- a pen! Joy of joys, wonder of wonders! Pen and notepad in hand, he begins to interrogate the innocent people passing by in search of books- "Hello, do you have any fruit? Oh, no? Ok. Well, can you tell me where you were when this man died?" and then he takes notes. Quite a lot of them. None of which are very legihble.


(sorry to take so long to respond,,, I wasn't sure how to word stuff or what to do??)
_______________________
Colour blind is undergoing a lot of work right now, none of which has been posted yet ;v;
10th Nov 2017, 10:26 PM #72
Paul.A.Mitzkowski

User avatar
Posts: 1064
Registration date: 19th Jun 2013
Location: Houston, TX
RPer Action: Ride the horse to the beach. Cause Albert really really wants to go to the beach now. He honestly forgot why he was going there. He just likes the beach.
_______________________
19th Nov 2017, 10:32 AM #73
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
User avatar
Posts: 18962
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Amithea:(sorry to take so long to respond,,, I wasn't sure how to word stuff or what to do??)

You and I both!

Muscle Woman: Escape the guns and set the warehouse on fire!
(LUCK: 12)

"You'll pay for this!" shouts Muscle Woman. "You'll all pay! With fire!" She throws a match at the wall and it catches alight. The gang members pour out of the door they'd previously kicked her out of, terrified of being burned alive. Sweet vengeance! They look over at Muscle Woman and her box of matches.
"It was her! Get her!"

She runs toward the river and takes refuge behind a crate. The gang run past. She's safe for now, but they're sure to come looking for her soon. She'll have to find a good hiding spot somewhere, ideally far from the docks... But does she even have friends in this town?

Hugo: Interrogate passersby about Higgs.
(LUCK: 20!)

"You there, kind sir!" shouts Hugo, stopping a passerby on the street.
"How may I help you?" asks the kind sir, who is actually a kind madam, stopping on the street.
"I need to ask you some questions. Do you know who this is?" He points at the body on the ground.
"Why of course." replies the passerby. "That's Higgs."
"Who is Higgs!?"
"I believe he lead the mafia, or some such like that. Can't say I'm surprised to find him dead here. That can't be a healthy profession."
"Being dead isn't a profession!"
"I meant being the head of the mafia."
"Right. Do you know who killed him?"
"Oh, probably one of the rival factions. Have you asked them?"
Rival factions... Hugo recalled reading something about them before. There were two: one based in the docks, and one based in Grenebache. But something was still missing. "Who are they?" Hugo asks. "What do they go by? What do they want?"
"Simple, really. There's Chaos, and there's Inevitable. But it shouldn't be hard for a clever person like yourself to figure out who is who, hm?"
The passerby begins to walk away. Hugo shouts after them: "Wait, one more question - who are you?"
She turns back to face him. "Oh, I'm Moon. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Avery: Flee to another corner store, presumably to get more food.

Avery decides to run very slowly to the Woonona shops, which are pretty close by and not on fire. She wonders why there's so much fire these days, but no answers are forthcoming. The particular store in question is a pretty run-of-the-mill place, and almost certainly has food. She enters, approaches the shopkeep, and plans her words very carefully.
"Do you perhaps sell food?" she asks.
The shopkeep nods, and types a code onto a keypad behind the counter. A shelf of newspapers rotates into the wall, revealing a secret passageway.

Albert: Ride the horse to the beach.

Albert can't seem to get on the horse. Try as he might he simply can't. He shrugs, gives up, and walks the full twenty metres to the beach himself.
_______________________
OnlyFoolsAndVikings:god, upon creating life: [matthewja voice] its a feature
19th Nov 2017, 10:47 PM #74
Amithea
here to party and fight
User avatar
Posts: 54
Registration date: 10th Jun 2017
Location: Home <3
Avery gasped, turning to face the shopkeep, and, with a slight stutter asked "I-Is the food down there?"
Her phone pinged, because she had somehow managed to get a notification from PosieWut telling her that Hugo's little interrogation had been sucesful.
"Thanks!" Hugo yelled, scribblong down the new information and heading for Grenebache- wherever that was. He needed to find out more.

Not waiting for an answer, she stumbles into the passageway.
_______________________
Colour blind is undergoing a lot of work right now, none of which has been posted yet ;v;
26th Nov 2017, 4:09 AM #75
Paul.A.Mitzkowski

User avatar
Posts: 1064
Registration date: 19th Jun 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Character Action: Go to the police station and report the murder of Higgs. Muscle Woman is fully willing to cooperate with local law enforcement! Also report the location of the Dock Gang's (for lack of a better term) meeting place. Hey, it was burnt down (who could of possibly done that? Who knows? Tis a mystery.), but the information could still be useful! Maybe. Muscle Woman isn't much of a detective, so she doesn't know.

Role-Player Action: Go for a swim! Catch some fishies! Solve some fishies mysteries! Afterall, he works for the FBI (he must for he has a badge in his pocket saying so), and why else would the FBI go to the beach then to solve fish crimes? Yup yup. Seems legit.
_______________________
27th Nov 2017, 2:05 AM #76
Text
You should see my other booty
User avatar
Posts: 11130
Registration date: 17th Dec 2011
Location: I̼̤̜̖̬̒͌ͬͦ t͒ͦh̤̗͢ȉ̪̥̏͛ͩͅn̺͙͕̳̈̉̏̎͑̐ ͞k ̜̫̓͑̉̿ͥ͑i̱t͎͇̦͊̊͢'s̝͈̩͓̠̊ ̅͡ ̪ͣͬͩ̾ͤ̎ḯ̭̻͔͕̖̟͐n̑͂͌͛͑ ͨ͆ͥͫͯt̟ͤ̌̔ẖ̡̝̤̹͓̳̎̓e̼̯͍̹̥ ͈ ̬̳̤̝͙̜̋̏̓̄un͉̯̣͎̥̮̍͒͐̆i͕̗ ̲̘͕̮̪ͫͯ̅̀v̡̠̟̰͚̘͙̂̾̅e͚͍̥̟̬ ̜̬̎͗͠rs̯̹ͪͧ͒e̶̺̅ͧ̎ͪ̅ ̵͙̝̖̮ṣ̪̒͘o̱͈̓͊me̝̹͉̥̳̓̍w̲ ̲̫̘̥̌ͪ͗̐ͨ͝h͆ͩer͓͇̪̫̂̊̆̄͛̊̀ ḙ͔͑ͤ́ͪ.̗̫
Admittedly, I'm not actually sure what to do, and am ironically having trouble keeping up with the slow funk this seems to have fallen into.
_______________________
ǝuop noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ
27th Nov 2017, 6:07 AM #77
MatthewJA
Usertitle Hater
User avatar
Posts: 18962
Registration date: 26th Sep 2010
Location: Australia
I am having a think about how to add more obvious direction! When I have found a good solution I will report back.

The slow vibe is half the time of year and general forum inactivity and half my crippling workload
_______________________
OnlyFoolsAndVikings:god, upon creating life: [matthewja voice] its a feature
27th Nov 2017, 11:53 AM #78
felneymike

Posts: 20
Registration date: 26th Apr 2017
Location: Osaka
*looks to one side with stupid grin, extends long and abnormally-jointed arms and types intentional logical fallacies*
_______________________
Too many comics... none worksafe!
Felney¦Insanity Please¦Agent Smoke¦The Gun¦Tabakusho¦Eugene Manx¦Hourlies
Forum > Forum games > Forum RP RP
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4]