Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting - My comic's big enough to get comment ads now... yay.

You are not logged in. Log in, Register, More info
Forum > ComicFury Problems, critique and suggestions > My comic's big enough to get comment ads now... yay.
Pages: [1]

"My comic's big enough to get comment ads now... yay.", 3 days ago, 12:25 AM #1
Guybrush20X6

Registration date: 22nd Aug 2011
This is more a heads up than anything else. I got a message trying to steer people to something called Idioms.com or something.

I don't think it's a bot as much as it is someone trying to promote their website but keep your eyes peeled everyone.
3 days ago, 12:31 AM #2
Sikyanakotik

Registration date: 12th Sep 2017
Sigh, it would be nice to finally have someone leave a comment …

I mean … y-yeah. Spammers. Thanks for the heads up.
3 days ago, 9:42 AM #3
Kyo
family life
Registration date: 6th Jul 2008
if ever you get a spam comment, make sure to send me a PM with the exact message they left. Ideally don't even delete the comment and link me to it (if it really bothers you, it's fine if you delete it, but at least make sure to save the message)

There's a lot of bots automatically trying to leave comments. So whenever one does get through I use that to improve the spam filters, hence wanting the exact message